Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you google search you will find Kd's comments on Gannon's gait.
He did not submit a medical opinion or rationale for Gannon's movements.
But I'm sure you know that already?
Thanks. I searched and found a reference on a site that attributed the "sluggish" and "drugged" commentary directly to RD.

I am not privy to GS's 'normal' gait, nor to his general movements (other than what was shown (and not much) in a video that we can not discuss in this forum), but I just don't see "sluggish" nor "drugged". At best, GS might be favoring his left foot but that movement could be his traversing the path between the front yard and the side of the vehicle or as a result of the SM-claimed injury. Regardless, IMO, all appears as within 'normal' presentation.

MOO: As per whether GS was “sluggish” in the RD video. It’s entirely open to interpretation. Differing definitions of “sluggish,” bad video quality, even the power of groupthink could all be factors. I confess I didn’t notice it the first time either. Later, after I saw so many people agreeing, I rewatched and thought he seemed slower too. Then I could rewatch again and convince myself he moved at normal speed. Was it the power of suggestion on this one? I don’t know. But I don’t discount the power of groupthink. We’re all suckers for it by nature. Hope it doesn’t offend anyone. I include myself in there.

That’s exactly how I saw it as well. I’m not sure if I can say how slowly he walked out as I don’t know his normal gait but something wasn’t right when Sm had to pick up whatever he dropped then it looked like she helped him in or picked something up.
Thanks, I was beginning to doubt my own eyesight.

MOO RD said it on a video interv

Agree. Who is prepared ffor something of this magnitude and gravity to happen nearby and then become a central figure in it? He is trying to do right by Gannon.
Think of the man hours that have gone into finding this boy....
Even here at WS, so many honestly spending hours trying to analyze this mystery.
<3

No doubt DR's camera may have provided the break needed. Not discounting DR's contribution but LE specifically requested the video information not disclosed/discussed. Does not help the case when the neighbor stays the story. Leave any assessment and public dissemination of the video to the authorities.

MOO
I suspect the authorities are the ones that orchestrated the partial release. It was small. It was edited. It was not an original file. And it was just enough to make TS open her mouth again. RD was doing just what LE told him to do, on the down low.

Think of the man hours that have gone into finding this boy....
Even here at WS, so many honestly spending hours trying to analyze this mystery.
<3
Exactly.. I just want to scream to the person who disappeared this little guy or is (only in my dreams) hiding him to knock this off. Tell the truth. Enough is enough. How can someone live like this?

Regarding the gate business, as far as I can tell there is NO back gate, nor any side gate exit. That's what I was trying to tell everyone when I posted up the pictures from Google Earth earlier. The only gate that I can see opens out on the front of the property facing Mandan Drive directly.
<snipped by me>
My point has always been: there is no way for Gannon to escape the property out the back or to the sides (unless he was climbing fences). Using the gate to escape unnoticed makes no sense at all in the narrative. It's right by the garage door and the front door. It opens out onto the street directly. Where all the surveillance cameras presumably are. Anyone coming to or off the property have to use Mandan Drive.
I think the "side gate" is the one you're referring to. I used to have one just like it and also called it the side gate. Maybe because it's off the side of the house?

I've never really understood the claim that he left through that gate. I know the stepmom made a point to talk about the gate, but did she actually claim that's how he left? It wouldn't really make sense that he would or that she would know that, but I just can't figure out where it came from to begin with.

When she comments regarding the ppl on line that post about the conspiracy theories and how the watch too many of the law shows... "there's all of these posts online that GS is dead. Oh my gosh why would you say that!"

I have to stop listening to this for the day I think. I honestly think she thought this interview was going to be edited instead of raw footage. Kudos to this reporter and station.

ETA: At the end when she doesn't think they're recording her voice changes when she thinks it's show time. She then turns it on. She enjoy this and all of the attention. She's famous in her eyes IMO.

I suspect the authorities are the ones that orchestrated the partial release. It was small. It was edited. It was not an original file. And it was just enough to make TS open her mouth again. RD was doing just what LE told him to do, on the down low.
I’m not sure. I’m not a legal expert, but doing something like that seems to open the door to a lawyer questioning the investigation down the road.

I don’t think they would make that mistake. I definitely can’t say it wasn’t intentional though either.

There is possibly truth in this because he withheld the sound from all media sources.
But they also doorstepped him and probably several other neighbors too, as is their wont.

I did as well/ I do still.
A gentle soul but no match for doorstepping media. That Denver paper went to his house, asked his wife where his workplace was, went down there and interviewed him and persuaded him to give them the film.
He was shortchanged and abused.
TS came out and stated he had received 5000$ for the film.
The editor had to make a public statement stating he was not paid.
She immediately tried to discredit him.
Many people did.
It is so unfair.
Hey kitty, can you send me the link? I hadn't read this info yet.

When she comments regarding the ppl on line that post about the conspiracy theories and how the watch too many of the law shows... "there's all of these posts online that GS is dead. Oh my gosh why would you say that!"

I have to stop listening to this for the day I think. I honestly think she thought this interview was going to be edited instead of raw footage. Kudos to this reporter and station.
Ha! It was both shocking and awesome that they did it that way.

Normally that interview would be edited to about a minute or two, but we saw the entire thing.

It was devastating.

Until more comes to light, this is my understanding also.

I did as well/ I do still.
A gentle soul but no match for doorstepping media. That Denver paper went to his house, asked his wife where his workplace was, went down there and interviewed him and persuaded him to give them the film.
He was shortchanged and abused.
TS came out and stated he had received 5000$ for the film.
The editor had to make a public statement stating he was not paid.
She immediately tried to discredit him.
Many people did.
It is so unfair.
My prediction is that RD will be the (unsung) hero Gannon needs.

Can we talk about TS's suspended teaching certificate now, the circumstances surrounding the ruling etc, now that it's outlined on in a MSM source? The actual documents are publicly available. Because it points to a pattern of deception, also hints at motive, imo.
Yes we can now discuss this topic.
It goes toward the discussion of whether the step-mom is honest or not. Also, I did mention this article on my new YouTube channel. Which by the way please everyone subscribe and tap the bell to get notifications when I have new material on my show.
Next show, barring any drama that I have to take care of on the forum, will be tomorrow (Sunday, Feb 23rd) hopefully in the morning.
Websleuths

I have pondered this a lot for all the reasons you mentioned. I believe there are two main reasons Gannon was still alive the next morning, and that’s the other children in the home.

In my theory, the reason Gannon left that home alive is because there were two other children there who stood in the way of any actions being taken that night to end his life and dispose of him and any evidence.

Those children needed to see Gannon alive and ‘well’ that night after the incident, and possibly in the morning before school. Two children in the home old enough to know what was happening might not lend itself to a cover of darkness disposal.

I don’t believe this person expected that driveway to be caught on camera, showing that Gannon left home and never returned.

Perhaps that person also followed enough recent media or watched enough crime shows, and didn't want cadaver dogs to hit in or around their home. That wouldn’t fit well with their runaway story.

ALL my own opinion/theory/speculation MOO

If we are to believe the reporter from Denver 7 (who obtained and released the video), Gannon and his little sister were playing together in the front yard on the day of his disappearance. Was this early morning before school? I'm not sure- the time was not discussed. If Gannon was well enough to play in the front yard, what prevented him from going to school? Beginning at about 1:48 in link below.

Also mentioned was the response from AS after viewing the video. (I know we've had some discussion about that). Beginning at about 58 seconds: "I knew it. I knew she was lying."

Link for Denver 7 YouTube video:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member