Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except-nobody came to get them, until the police did. They were sitting there in the storm drain for a few days-what could that phone call have been about, at the exact time the plates were placed there? Was KM really supposed to come and get them? I would bet that retrieving them was going to attract more attention than disposing of them in this way. What was going on with this? There had to be a reason he didn’t just put them back where he got them from, after taking the tape off-it certainly would have made more sense that putting them in a Fedex box and calling his friend to possibly come and try to fish them out of the storm drain. And yet he did not put them back where he got them from, and nobody did come and pick them up. Why not?
Because FoDo didn't think about camera's recording his activities at all. KM wasn't going to touch them with a 10ft pole, he KNEW about camera's everywhere.

Juxtaposing sections from the beginning and end of today’s Part III Air Mail story below (part IV coming next Saturday at 6am). Because it is still irking me.

sds71 already posted sections about MT earlier today which I vented about in an earlier post.

Here you can see how FD is made out as the victim, hoping his divorce could be handled amicably, driven back to his “familiar fishing hole” where he caught MT (the author imagines it might have been the same fishing hole where he reencountered JD, Aspen airport) because he had a wife and 5 kids in a big house in CT. Or maybe, according to the author, it was the employees and cars, you know, the Raptor, all those serial Suburbans? And that untrustworthy PG/EE who would rat on him several years into the future when he spilled “coffee” on his truck seat. Yeah, life was bad for FD so no wonder he went off to the “green sea of resort life where the rich and eligible and recently divorced swim by in teeming schools” to find some fun AKA MT (apparently the author got a glimpse of MT flashing a smile going in to court that demonstrated to him how much fun MT could have offered FD. The author puts that observation in there too.)

And then, after a couple years at least of hanging with the rich and eligible and recently divorced, suddenly FD was losing it all- you know, all that bad stuff that had driven him away in the first place? His wife, kids, the CT life, his business? And, he “had to pay all kinds of fees”-lawyers, psychiatrists, social workers. Dang, he just wanted an amicable divorce is all. And GF was suing him over money she and HF had lent him to buy a house. “Here was a man known to erupt that was being pressured from every side.” Tsk tsk. No wonder your daughter disappeared.

Eagerly await Part IV. In the meantime, here’s how the article is framed:

Murder in Fairfield County

Fotis Dulos hoped his divorce from Jennifer could be handled amicably. Instead, it was one of the most litigious in Connecticut’s history

Fotis was nearly 50 when he met Troconis, a dangerous age for a certain kind of man. To paraphrase T. S. Eliot, he had seen the moment of his greatness flicker, had seen the eternal Footman hold his coat and snicker. Was it his wife in Connecticut, the five kids, the house, the business and debt, the employees, cars, and trucks that sent him back to this familiar fishing hole, this green sea of resort life, where the rich and eligible and recently divorced swim by in teeming schools?
In short, Fotis was losing on every front. He was losing his wife, his kids, his business. He had to pay all kinds of fees—lawyers, social workers, psychiatrists. The debt, which accumulated day after day, was pushing him toward insolvency. Gloria Farber, who with her now deceased husband, Hilliard, had loaned Fotis millions over the years, was suing for the repayment of one particular loan, $1.5 million the Farbers had fronted their son-in-law so he could buy a house, which he renovated and put back on the market. Even after it was sold, Fotis only repaid a fraction of the loan (he claimed these were gifts). By the spring of 2019 he owed more than $4 million to banks and mortgage companies.

Here was a man, known to erupt when pressed and pressured, being pressed and pressured from every side.

@sleuth66, all I have to say about this series of articles is Grrrr and I can say with 99.99999999999999999999% certainty that this writer shares more than a couple of sources in common with our resident 'reposter' at the HC IMO. IMO this writer had the benefit of writing many months after the start of this case and could have spent time doing the research involved on source documents and sadly it looks like this kinda/sorta/maybe/most likely didn't happen unfortunately. Huge missed opportunity IMO as the writer IMO had the opportunity to move coverage of the case forward and instead seemed IMO to fall prey to manipulation perhaps?

Grrrrrrrrrr.

I read Article 1 today in this series and it then set me down the path of watching the Fd Dateline interview and the interview I refer to as the Sarah Wallace/ Atty. P. 'interview' of Fd. IMO if you follow the narrative that Atty. P. and Fd were trying to put forward during this period it seemed very much that they were trying desperately to reinvent history that had been going on Family Court between Fd and JFd for over 2 years. Atty. P. no doubt felt this period of interviews helped his client (I don't see it this way at all) counter the 'negatives' of the Family Court file. I bet they felt that the Greek Interviews were a 'home run' to hammer home the idea that Fd was forced via circumstance into cheating on JFd for many years. The Rena Letters reinforced the 'blaming others' theme and now we have a new writer that seems to seamlessly fit in with all that we have seen before in terms of recharacterizing Fd and MT.

I'm yawning because its boring and its not relevant reporting iMO because so much of it simply isn't supported by verifiable fact. Sadly, IMO its not even worthy of the National Enquirer.

I'm not going to link to the article because IMO it suffers badly for its research on Fd and IMO also greatly mischaracterises the Fd/JFd/MT relationships but I think its fatal flaw is portraying Fd in a sympathetic light in many circumstances and making it seem as if he was a non-participant in his own life and was rather the victim of circumstances that befell him and the domestic violence that he inflicted on JFd for years along with the 5 children.

Article 1 starts with this GEM (not) of quote at the tippy top lead in to the article:

"I never wanted Jennifer out of the way".
—Fotis Dulos

REALLY? I believe this quote came from the Dateline interview and was repeated somewhat differently in the Sarah Wallace / Atty. P. interview. Every time I read this quote I have to wonder how stupid Fd and Atty. P. think the rest of the world just might be. The only answer I can come up with is that they both think the rest of the world are morons. This quote IMO is right up there with Fd stating that he had a 'cordial relationship' with JFd and that 'they never fought' - again, these came from Dateline. Why would a writer who is claiming to be following the story of this horrific crime lead into his article with this sickly ironic and IMO absolutely false statement by Fd which was made at a time when he was being crushed by information coming out about the Family Court case?

I think where I fall down the rabbit hole on the Press coverage is presumably smart people (such as some Dateline Producer for example) listening to those words come out of the mouth of Fd and/or repeated by Atty. P. and not making the connection to the many hours of testimony provided by JFd and many motions filed in Family Court that precisely refute the Fd statement. YET, over and over we see no questioning, no followup and we see other writers starting their articles with nonsensical and delusional Fd quotes about how Fd, "...never wanted Jennifer out of the way". Perhaps the writer was making a feeble attempt at 'irony' given the fact that LE put on a technicolor display of evidence to explain that YES, Fd and MT and KM did want JFd 'out of the way'. IDK, but such a quote is IMO highly misleading as to the reality of circumstances surrounding this case as it becomes crystal clear IMO that Fd and MT very desperately want JFd 'out of the way' and 'gone'!

But, then the Press coverage gets worse and we start seeing references by DA in the HC to "White Suburbans" when no such vehicle ever existed and endless months of repeating the 'alibi scripts' spouted by Fd and Atty. P. and never doing a retraction or article update to make corrections for misstatements of fact (ie. LIES!). It goes on and on. We see Lisa Backus trying to follow the story of the Glock 19 which Farmington Police gave to 'someone' and we get 'crickets' and ditto for South Windsor PD doing zero about 'gas can crowbar' guy who did a good job terrorising KM STBX and did zero when KM was allegedly driving his car up and down past KM STBX street (while there was a no contact order in place no less) for hours at a time and told KM STBX that this was a 'public road and they could do nothing'.....Mmmmm. We see Farmington PD supposedly undertaking an investigation into the 'death of Fd' or perhaps 'suicide investigation' and then again its 'crickets'. Do LE think that folks aren't watching along? But, we never see the Press writing about all these 'open loops' from LE and this is when things get murky IMO because who is in place to provide a 'check' on government if not the Press? Sadly in CT this doesn't appear to ever happen and its so disappointing. IDK if the Press are 'afraid' of the CSP or whether its just that there is no $$$ in news and so they don't devote resources to following stories? Or, is it worse in that the reliance on 'inside sources' makes them subject to manipulation? IDK, but the process of whatever is going on makes it super hard to have any reliable sources in the Press IMO.

It's exhausting when you can't depend on a print reporter to get the basic facts down, but we have seen it over and over unfortunately. And now we get another GEM from a new writer who makes the claim (without attribution BTW) that Fd and MT, '...spent the night apart from his paramour' on the night before the murder date.

OK, got the statement and understand the claim. BUT WHAT IS THE SOURCE? Is this some new plot by Atty. P. to now disconnect Fd from the source of the claim that she didn't see him on the morning of the murder 5/24/19, namely Michele Troconis???? LE HAS NEVER MADE THIS CLAIM AS LE IMO HAS NEVER CORROBORATED A TIMELINE FOR MT ON THE DAY BEFORE, DAY OF OR DAY AFTER JFD MURDER. LE has Fd on camera leaving 80MS but we don't know how he ended up there on the Murder Date. YET, this writer is claiming to absolutely 'have the answer'. Yep, right....

Gotta love the persistence of Atty. P. and Pattisville OR, did it all perhaps come from MT NEW ATTY who realises that any distance he can create in the relationship between Fd and MT will most likely help his client? In any event this writer made the claim with zero attribution and yet expects us to believe it? Sorry, we have been down this path with DA for nearly 8 months now and it simply won't fly...

Nope, not buying it for one second. IMO even with the MT "3 Alibis" in her 3 AWs which all slightly differ, there was never any suggestion that Fd wasn't present with her all night after the dinner party at 4Jx. MT IMO danced around the location of Fd on the murder date but never suggested he hadn't spent the night with her at 4Jx.

Here is what the writer wrote and expects us to believe:

"He woke at 4:20 A.M., about an hour before sunrise. He had spent the night apart from his paramour, a 44-year-old Venezuelan publicist and ski bum named Michelle Troconis, who was back in the master suite of Dulos’s 14,000-square-foot mansion, at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, Connecticut. He was behind the wheel of a red Toyota Tacoma pickup truck by 5:35, the early-morning sun turning everything into its shadow. At 6:36—scattered clouds above the highway now, fair-weather cumulus—the red pickup was recorded as it sped past the Fairfield rest stop on the Merritt Parkway".

What is so disturbing about all of this in terms of these new articles is that it seems like a continuation of the 'alibi scripts' and IMO it also seems like a violation of the 'gag order' as well, depending on the sourcing. The thing though is that once you read a statement where the sourcing is quite clearly suspect then its hard to take much else that is written as anything other than 'pure fiction'.

So, these new articles IMO get filed as "Only in CT - in the Fiction Category" and so disappointing as I expected better of Graydon Carter given his long history with Dominick Dunne following True Crime for years.

Very disappointing. Will keep reading as much as I can and commenting where I believe manipulation to exist but it makes me sad that this is how we are having to waste our time rather than sleuthing and trying to put the puzzle pieces together in this complex and tragic case.

MOO

Last edited:
Because FoDo didn't think about camera's recording his activities at all. KM wasn't going to touch them with a 10ft pole, he KNEW about camera's everywhere.

...That point at which KM knew he was in a conspiracy with the Keystone Criminals. Amazing that KM didn't leave town long before the day he was arrested at gunpoint. Maybe instead KM just called off that part of the conspiracy plan that he'd intended to serve his own interests, thinking "from this point on, you two are on your own."

Too late!

MT is mentally weak, IMO. FD knew that and that is why he told PG not to bring her name into things. FD knew she is weak but gambled on her anyway. If she was strong, she never would have talked to LE at all or would have told everything she knows. You are correct. She is clueless. Dumb as a rock with zero emotional intelligence. I agree that she supported his revenge fantasies. She was not a "bit player". That, IMO, does not equate to a "driving force" as has been suggested. It is a conspiracy charge and as such, she does not need to be the driving force. I just cannot intellectually agree that FD would be forced to murder just because MT told him to do it.

I've started to wonder if MT went to look at the trust documents at her own behest. Maybe she felt she was being lied to by FD about money and she realized FD had built a house of cards.
I agree. I don’t think MT could have ‘forced’ FDs hand at anything, but the degree of twisted enabling and joint parasitic manipulation of the Fabers, and prob pretty much as many acquaintances as possible, I think was enough to fuel the rage building in both.
With that in mind, anyone else think the FD/AC coupling was agreed upon by MT/FD? Seems like an easy hit for some $ and errand running, since the Farber bank was closed. I kind of think the triangulating narcissist in FD might have pretended to MT she was in on the con of AC. IMO FD didn’t have a honest bone in his body, and the “relationships” he had with these women fluctuated according to his needs only.

IMHO well above 50/50 on that one. Mama's handling of the office situation following her fraud charges shows the family's ability as criminal masterminds!

Planning for actions & possible outcomes & benefits/consequences, according to folks who had contact with FORE Group -- Michelle Troconis displayed that skill set.

The duties of producing her international skiing show on ESPN require a similar skill set.

IF she is innocent of the crime & wouldn't she have found a way to take a little break, claim she was heading to Starbucks, and instead find a police station & tell them "my boyfriend killed his wife, I just helped him clean up afterwards, I was scared of him before but now I'm terrified! She was in the truck & the blood OH MY GOD you have to help me he killed her!"

But, although she visited a defense attorney after visiting the carwash/detailing business, Troconis hasn't said much of anything coherent.

No one in main stream media has suggested that she, too is a victim here. No one in her family seems to have suggested she is a victim here.

Fd's sister, in all her claims, didn't even claim MT is a victim here.

That's because she isn't! She actually had the most to lose!

Her coup attempt, her infiltration of the castle, failed.

She didn't look upset by Fd's death, did she? How do you think she'll look back in that jumpsuit?

JMHO YMMV

View attachment 234146

Justice for Jennifer!
No, she didn’t seem too upset at all, but gauging from what she left behind at 4JX it appears that she really thought that one day she would be back there. The most morbid aspect of all of this is that they actually thought they would get by with their crime. It is obvious they were both deep into it and both so delusional they believed that once the dust settled all would be fine and they would share their booty and live happily ever after. I guess Attn. B was making her face up to the reality of the situation and that is when she decided she needed new counsel and new strategies. I just can’t fathom how she does not show more concern on her face as to the trouble she has put herself in when she is in court. Looks like the delusion train is still making its way up the tracks and she has no intentions of getting off.

I've been working and working and working on puzzling out the MT alibi word salad. So far there are kinda/sorta/maybe 3 different alibis that kinda/sorta/maybe intersect possibly. I'm exhausted but will keep plowing ahead!

I'm curious about the party the night before the Murder date. Seems an 'odd date' - Thursday before a long holiday weekend to have a party. How many folks here would have a party on a school night?

But, as it relates to MT she kinda/sorta/maybe hasn't been able to place her daughter anywhere in her timeline with any specificity so far as I can tell. She has been consistently unable to shed much light on this topic IMO although at least she referred to it in her AW3 but I'm not 100% convinced her daughter was anywhere near 4Jx on the evening before or day of the Murder. Curious what others see on this point as I have to admit to being confused...

If her daughter had school on Friday before long weekend at EW School (believe this was previously verified) would you have had a bunch of folks over on a school night (assuming that these folks had children that had to go the school the next day too)?

So, this got me wondering was MT daughter NOT AT 4Jx and was she at a friends house Thursday night?

I'm sure LE has sorted all this out but for purposes of us talking about 'gaps' in MT schedule - of which there are MANY IMO - its important I think.

We have MT not willing to verify the location of Fd on the Murder Date and from the AWs Fd is described as having left from 80MS.

We then have the uncorroborated info from the series of articles that MT and Fd didn't sleep together on the night before the Murder. I didn't think this made sense as both were probably up late the night before at their party so where would Fd go to sleep if not 4Jx? We have Fd leaving the party to allegedly meet KM which we don't have much info on either IMO.

If MT didn't have her daughter at 4Jx due to the party it seems like this 'choice' proves clearly premeditation and it would free up school pickup and drop off duties possibly as well IMO.

Its a bit wild I think to not have visibility on MT daughter after 3 AWs. But I do wonder if this means that she was not at 4Jx? IDK.

MOO

ahhh yes, KM could have told FD that he was an idiot and that "there are cameras everywhere on Albany Ave, get out of there I am not picking them up"... and then they had some discussion after that somehow deciding to leave them in the drain.....IMO

art show in miami in 2017

images

RSBM

‘Art’ show. :D

The 'death' of the MT twin is referred to in multiple posts by family members who refer to 'Michael' death anniversary. I continue to search for death notices in/around Caracas, FL and CO around the period of 1989-1991. When I find something I will post it.
Yes, lines like “MT is a twin herself but our brother is an angel in heaven now” can be found online.

...That point at which KM knew he was in a conspiracy with the Keystone Criminals. Amazing that KM didn't leave town long before the day he was arrested at gunpoint. Maybe instead KM just called off that part of the conspiracy plan that he'd intended to serve his own interests, thinking "from this point on, you two are on your own."

Too late!

Not much is out there yet about KM and Jennifer's murder except the facts that he didn't contest probable cause and he ran. And in KM line of work, he knows it when something is a big enough deal to make the very improbably successful flee attempt, the consequences of which he was well aware as an attorney, worth it.

Those facts have me thinking that what we don't know- is something really BIG.

Your post was really interesting to me. He could have tried to bail out too late.

Not much is out there yet about KM and Jennifer's murder except the facts that he didn't contest probable cause and he ran. And in KM line of work, he knows it when something is a big enough deal to make the very improbably successful flee attempt, the consequences of which he was well aware as an attorney, worth it.

Those facts have me thinking that what we don't know- is something really BIG.

Your post was really interesting to me. He could have tried to bail out too late.

Very interesting, I didn't even think about this. When he ran, he was giving up his career. And he certainly must have know he would get caught. Wonder how he thought he could explain running away? Or maybe he panicked and just didn't think at all.

MOO

Too late!
For KM I think his "wet brain" ruled his judgement calls. Yet, apparently for awhile KM had the luck of the Irish, however his arse is grass now.

Except-nobody came to get them, until the police did. They were sitting there in the storm drain for a few days-what could that phone call have been about, at the exact time the plates were placed there? Was KM really supposed to come and get them? I would bet that retrieving them was going to attract more attention than disposing of them in this way. What was going on with this? There had to be a reason he didn’t just put them back where he got them from, after taking the tape off-it certainly would have made more sense that putting them in a Fedex box and calling his friend to possibly come and try to fish them out of the storm drain. And yet he did not put them back where he got them from, and nobody did come and pick them up. Why not?
I agree, it’s very odd. Perhaps, due to the sudden change in their plans, ie, the unexpected bloody clean up and the expedited missing person alert, there was no time or safe opportunity to retrieve the hidden boxed license plate. IMO

Very interesting, I didn't even think about this. When he ran, he was giving up his career. And he certainly must have know he would get caught. Wonder how he thought he could explain running away? Or maybe he panicked and just didn't think at all.

MOO

maybe he thought by crossing a State line, he could delay the arrest... not sure. it made him look guilty, but maybe he has an explanation of some sort. "flight" always looks bad to LE, so possibly he had some reasons and he did ultimately stop, not have them shoot.

With that in mind, anyone else think the FD/AC coupling was agreed upon by MT/FD? Seems like an easy hit for some $ and errand running, since the Farber bank was closed. I kind of think the triangulating narcissist in FD might have pretended to MT she was in on the con of AC. IMO FD didn’t have a honest bone in his body, and the “relationships” he had with these women fluctuated according to his needs only.
RSBM: Ummm, your idea is not as far-fetched as you may think. I've seen it happen. Exact scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads