Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM-
Resolve the situation? So if it can be resolved.. Why isn't it already??
Maybe the wording of the Article.

yeah doesn't make a lot of sense, do they mean their situation aka the charges and the car or do they mean their missing grand daughter

according to another poster on the last page they are back across state lines now

In an interview, Megan "Maggie" Boswell claims to know who has her daughter, Evelyn Mae Boswell, who hasn't been seen for two months

The mother of 15-month-old Evelyn Mae Boswell claims she has “full confidence” her toddler will be found.

“The [police] team is really good,” Megan “Maggie” Boswell told WCYB News 5. “I can confidently say that … I know that they’re doing their best to find her. I’m not worried that … they’re not just sitting around and twiddling their thumbs. I know that they are trying genuinely.”

Mom of Missing Toddler Evelyn Mae Boswell Claims She Has 'Full Confidence' Girl Will Be Found

How many times did she compliment LE and their efforts during that interview? Because I lost count. I saw that as an attempt to manipulate the police and the public, as well.

As in;
"See? I'm innocent. You can tell because I like the police and they're helping me find my baby. They're working soo hard. If I was guilty, I wouldn't like them. but, you can see that I really do like them. The police are going all out for me... they're wonderful... they've been great... they're working 24 hours a day non-stop... I know they'll find her..."

On and on.... and, all of it not prompted by the interviewer in any way, as I recall. I found it to be a-bit-too-much and I didn't buy it at all.

Does anyone else think this is a strange coincidence that this all happened at the same time EB was reported missing?
I think it is more than a coincidence that it all happened around the same time she started dating a man who claims he never met her daughter.
Fun a teaser from the mom about an interview about her missing daughter on the local news 4 hours from now.

Live Newscasts

And between now and then LE will be viewing ALL of the unedited video.

JMO

"I'd like to get back there and get this situation with my granddaughter resolved," Boswell told Wilkes County District Court Judge David Byrd.

Evelyn Boswell's grandmother and her boyfriend extradited to ‘get this situation resolved’

(Great ! C'mon back and let's do that. )
What the heck? She wants to resolve the situation with her granddaughter? Sorry but it sounds a little like word salad to me. The "situation" is that Evelyn is missing and no one's seen her for over two months.

I don't know if the grandmother played a role in Evelyn's disappearance but it always concerns me when loved ones can't just speak plainly. We have Evelyn's mother saying the person who has Evelyn "kind of" disappeared with her and a grandmother who sees her disappearance as a freakin' "situation."

C'mon, let's get real. Momma, talk frankly with LE - stop changing your stories. And AB, if you know something it's time to talk. SMDH.

Both of them make me feel like Evelyn is no longer alive. MOO.

You guys, I want to cry right now, and for the first time, I feel sorry for MB. I made the mistake of going to MB’s Facebook profile to see the photos posted of Evelyn. The comments literally made me want to throw up. I don’t know when it became acceptable for thousands of people to say absolutely horrible things to someone. The amount of shaming and cold-hearted, horrible statements posted is mind-blowing. It should not matter what anyone has or has not done, there is no justification for a huge number of people treating ANYONE that way. I just can’t stomach it. It is humanity at its absolute worst. I pray to God no one I love or care about is ever treated that way. People have called her every name you can think of.

What I'd like to know (and will never understand) is why a person keeps a FB page up and running once the mob has begun to close in on them this way. It's hard for me to feel sympathy when a person subjects themselves to this sort of thing and doesn't just shut it down. Some even join the crowd themselves and make comments... I don't get it. Something in their personality seems to be attracted to any kind of attention, no matter how horrible it gets. They are the center of attention and that seems to be the reward of sorts (?) MB doesn't not have to read the comments and she has the ability to shut down that FB page because it's hers... but, she isn't doing that. SM is a scourge!! imo.

So being a relative newbie here...

BBM means ???
Big Big Mess
Big Bad Man
Beautiful Bold Mom
Backed By Many
Bald Brave Minion
Big Butted Monkey?

Help me out with the meaning on this one, please.

“Bolded By Me”

It’s for when you’re quoting someone else’s comment or an article then respond to what you bolded.

What I'd like to know (and will never understand) is why a person keeps a FB page up and running once the mob has begun to close in on them this way. It's hard for me to feel sympathy when a person subjects themselves to this sort of thing and doesn't just shut it down. Some even join the crowd themselves and make comments... I don't get it. Something in their personality seems to be attracted to any kind of attention, no matter how horrible it gets. They are the center of attention and that seems to be the reward of sorts (?) MB doesn't not have to read the comments and she has the ability to shut down that FB page because it's hers... but, she isn't doing that. SM is a scourge!! imo.

To me it says she’s definitely not getting any legal advice, which is great for LE. Not so much for her.

So being a relative newbie here...

BBM means ???
Big Big Mess
Big Bad Man
Beautiful Bold Mom
Backed By Many
Bald Brave Minion
Big Butted Monkey?

Help me out with the meaning on this one, please.
BBM = Bolded by me (when you're bolding something posted in an msm link)
RBBM = Respectfully bolded by me (when you're bolding what another poster said)
RSBM = Respectfully snipped by me (when you delete part of another poster's post in order to bring attention to something)
DBM = Deleted by me (when you accidentally post the same thing twice. Only a mod can delete posts so DBM is used)
IMO = In my opinion
MOO = My own opinion
HTH = Hope this helps ;)

my daughter texted me last month saying a detective was going to talk to me and i had to tell them she was with me on a saturday night.

knowing it wasnt true i freaked out so bad

she said just tell em we was watching netflix lol

i told her they could check that out and place me home by my cell phone.

and i told her i would not lie but exorsice my right to remain silent

she strung me along for thirty minutes before letting me know it was all just a joke

i was so mad

do you think her mom will cover for her? well i am a terrible liar and i dont think i could espeically when it concerns a missing baby.

well i cant wait for 11pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member