Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The custody battle was only over Tylee. IIRC they were supposed to have shared custody and Tylee was supposed to split her time between her mom and her dad's house. But Lori kept moving and preventing Joe from having the agreed upon time with Tylee. This post has a lot of insight into the custody situation: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

My kid "lived with both of us" after our divorce. Had I pulled stunts like Lori I would have lost her to supervised visitation. Jmo

Lol, that does seem to keep happening! I think your photo is Maleah? Sweet little Maleah and Kamille AKA "Cupcake" (My photo) could be sisters. Both were angels murdered by evil monsters. Cupcake's case broke me. I can't bring myself to change my photo until justice has been done for Cupcake. I've lost track of most of my other cases here, while trying to keep up with JJ and Tylee threads. Cupcake will always be on my mind though. :(
wow. your words are breaking my heart. Cupcake's image is forever ingrained in my heart... I feel she knows how much you are projecting her soul to all of us.

The custody battle was only over Tylee. IIRC they were supposed to have shared custody and Tylee was supposed to split her time between her mom and her dad's house. But Lori kept moving and preventing Joe from having the agreed upon time with Tylee. This post has a lot of insight into the custody situation: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019
Wow... the same playbook. From that linked post, we learn:
Lori basically gave [JRyan] an ultimatum- let Tylee stay in Hawaii & visit him twice a year, or she would tell the police that he sexually abused Tylee. "Kind of "funny" that she never mentioned this alleged abuse in the years they fought for custody but only brought out the threat as a last hail Mary"
And a day or so ago, Melani says that BB has a *advertiser censored* and homosexuality problem.

Here's a link to expensive watches on ebay. If he collected them as it seems, I'm sure they would be some of these. Starting out at $330K.

watch men | eBay

330K for a watch...I had no idea this was the kind of money LV was rolling in ..any way to find out if LV or AC took a watch like this off of Charles after he was murdered ..? Then maybe sold on Ebay or Craigslist or pawn shop..

Yea, there is no way they can claim that kids were send to grandparents. And if Lori tries to blame Alex, wouldn't she have to admit that they kids are dead?
So far she seems to be sticking to the story that the kids are alive.
No they can’t and they are not Tylee’s grandparents so why would she be sent to visit?

Lol, that does seem to keep happening! I think your photo is Maleah? Sweet little Maleah and Kamille AKA "Cupcake" (My photo) could be sisters. Both were angels murdered by evil monsters. Cupcake's case broke me. I can't bring myself to change my photo until justice has been done for Cupcake. I've lost track of most of my other cases here, while trying to keep up with JJ and Tylee threads. Cupcake will always be on my mind though. :(
wow. your words are breaking my heart. Cupcake's image is forever ingrained in my heart... I feel she knows how much you are projecting her soul to all of us.
Is there any way to know WHO cleaned out Charles's belongings at the TX home?? It caught my eye in the texts between Lori and Charles's son that Lori told him Kay was the one giving away/disposing of his things when he asked for his father's watches.

Did Lori, Alex or someone else make a trip to Houston?? Hmmmmmm....

READ: The text messages Lori Daybell sent Charles Vallow's sons after he died | East Idaho News
Very interesting question. I hope Kay answers. I was beginning to think that Lori was selling stuff off even before Charles died... thus thinking this could have been a reason to have the PO box in ID.

Here are a couple photos of Charles wearing a watch:
charles-vallow-with-baby1.jpg

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

6ed0d45661b6d7e832480510a4cd9d46

No Cookies | The Advertiser

Maybe your friend can help us identify what kind of watches Charles had? I think Lori probably sold them. I also wonder if he had a watch on when the police arrived to the scene? Not sure if we could tell from the body cam since they blurred him out... but I wouldn't put it past them to take his watch along with his wallet and phone. I don't suppose there is any type of civil suit Charles' sons could file against Lori for the property she took since they were still married when CV died. :(

MOO.

In general, when police are alerted to watches/ jewelry being taken or sold w/o permission they alert all the pawn shops in the state and even neighboring states... There is an actual system set up for this with both photo's and serial numbers when possible along with photos of the models... Pawn shops are required to hold payment on large sums for 3 days, and keep records on everyone who sells to them. They have also started requiring surveillance camera's in some states. These laws were enacted in just the past 5 yrs or so in part because the opioid epidemic has seen a major increase in burglaries. An actual alert goes out.

I know this b/c I buy, repair and resell Victorian Jewelry and have many local pawn shop owners as partners who let me know when interesting pieces come in to buy, in fact I sometimes photograph and list pieces directly for them. The system has already worked well and a lot of stolen items have been returned to their proper owners.... Pawn shops go along with the policy b/c they end up losing all the money put out to buy the items, and state police have closed shops that could not produce legit records on who sold what.

Also, I believe the Police/ FBI were already onto LV and CD (likely a few others close to the couple as well like MB) because they were made aware of Lori trying to sell JJs dog.... So they probably have ppl searching the major sales sites, Craigs list, ebay, local classifieds, etc. JMO.

Tonight I'll be on the Websleuths YouTube channel talking about Gannon's case, Evelyn Bosworth, the latest office shooting and Lori Vallow.

Lori's son and other family members were on Dr. Phil today. It was very emotional.

Going live tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern/7 PM Pacific.

Glick here Websleuths for the YouTube Channel.

Be sure and subscribe to our YouTube channel as well as hit the bell icon so you'll get a notification when I go live.

Please listen to the podcasts listed under our YouTube channel. We need everyone to help get our "viewing hours" up to 4000 so we can get something called "Smart Chat".

See you tonight at 10 PM Eastern

So, does that mean you can live anywhere, but you have to prove the address you write on the box lease as your current address? Could Lori have used an AZ address to get the Sugar City PO Box?
MOO
Exactly. And it's always been that way, or at least since the first time I had a PO Box, which was in 1998. A few years ago, I used an address with mail that I'd actually just moved out of - I was going to be staying with family for a few months. We had multiple adults receiving mail there, and I was the only one that ever provided ID.

You have to provide a primary ID to verify who you are, and a secondary ID that provides proof of a physical address somewhere. Doesn't even have to be in the US. It's very easy to misunderstand the rules, and I've heard rumor of some post office personnel misunderstanding various portions of it at times, though that anecdotal info over the years has usually been in reference to difficulties adding a pseudonym or business name. It's usually cleared up easily by speaking to a more experienced employee.

Fortunately the really smart people figure out that crime doesn't pay.

If you are smart enough to figure out how to get away with the perfect crime, you are smart enough to figure out how to to get the end result legally, morally, and ethically.

I believe that they think they are smarter than everyone else, they literally have a "God" complex. :eek:
MOO
If Lori wanted to get rid of the kids she could have gotten the Woodcocks to take JJ back and all she had to do is enroll Tylee in BYU-I and let her stay in the apartment. Even though she was 17, lots of kids do that when they are in college.

You would have to be pretty stupid to bring all this heat on yourself by killing them.

Yeah, unless they knew something about CV's murder, which is plausible to me. But JJ would not make a good witness (no 7 year old would) Maybe they were not thinking very far ahead but if they killed Tylee that is almost like an admission that Lori planned CV's demise.
Yes, I had to prove residency also for our PO BOX.
However, LVD has a HAWAIIN Drivers License, so she probably had one for Sugar City ID also, or had AC obtain one.
For a PO box you have to give your actual physical address but it does not have to be near the post office. She could have easily gotten a PO box in Idaho using her Arizona address.

Just a rhetorical question to throw out there: I know we can't sleuth Lori's parents, but it seems strange to me that the press hasn't hunted them down to ask questions. At least I don't think they have? Anyone know if they have?
Have always felt they are "experts" on how to stay out of the msm.... however we just learned through Justin Lum that Lori's sister is in court with MBp and IP...and ZP (her maiden name by the way...multiple marriages like everyone else)

The son of Adam Cox, Lori's brother so this is Lori's nephew is on twitter and Adam Herbets Fox5Vegas retweeted his tweet yesterday disputing Melani's statement. So one person from the Cox family seems to be outraged and speaking up. Hopefully more will.

I don't know how to post a link but the twitter is Adam Herbets and the retweet was 22hrs ago.
WOW...this is very significant...because Justin Lum just said that Lori's sister is in court with MBp. Good Sign!!! ; Dissent within the immediate family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph