Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wi-Fi isn't like cellular (cells distributed throughout large areas). Wi-Fi is only available where wi-fi has been set up in a home (via ISP, cable modem and wi-fi router) or a business (think Starbucks). The Switch and any other device dependent on Wi-Fi to connect to gaming or other servers would not remain connected while driving (or otherwise walking outside the perimeter of a wi-fi signal coverage) as there is no broadcast wi-fi signal broadly available to cover distances.
Yes. So my kids might wait in the car while I run into a store like Walmart and hook up to Walmart’s WiFi to play. Some cities have WiFi throughout the cities too. So it all depends on where they went. But if he did hook up to a WiFi network, there might be a record of it somewhere.

In the car, my son connects his switch to my cell data w Verizon. Using hotspot.
Yeppers, that is another connection method, cell phones/carriers that provide hotspot capability to connect to the Internet. Most cell phones sold today provide that capability, and even most carriers now provide that service.

Definitely occurs to me that if we made a timeline out of just the things LE or MSM has confirmed (and not just what MSM quoted LS as saying), our list of known shrinks dramatically.

Outside of LS’ statements, neither LE or MSM has independently corroborated that:

~they went hiking Sunday night
~they picked up meds or called a nurse
~anyone ate BK
~anyone had a Switch or Apple Watch
~anyone went shopping or to Play It Again
~anyone got lost
~anyone ever vomited, bled, or had a bowel movement

Is this right then? If we take away LS’ statements, all we know is that:

~G was alive at 10 am Monday when they left the house in the truck.
~G did not appear to return at 2 pm Monday.
~G was reported missing as a runaway Monday evening.
~(If receipt is real) TS rented a car a couple hours before AS’ flight arrived and returned it the next day.
~AS flew home Tuesday morning and bio mom traveled in on Tuesday night.

Yeppers, that is another connection method, cell phones/carriers that provide hotspot capability to connect to the Internet. Most cell phones sold today provide that capability, and even most carriers now provide that service.
Do some higher end cars even come with a WiFi connection? I thought I heard that somewhere the other day.

Do we know for sure he has IBS or just a.d.h.d? My son was also born early and has a.d.h.d. and some of the medicine we tried made him vomit and have issues with his belly.

No. And now that I'm thinking about it, what we have at this point (due to the recent crimeonline interviews) is a lot of information from TS. Meanwhile, Landen has been active on platforms we can't quote here, and I'm gonna trust what she says about Gannon's medical issues.

Let me also mention that I think someone (TS) is exploiting MSM (as we define it here) to get her narrative way out front, she knows LE and Gannon's parents are not going to do the same. It's fascinating, I have never seen anything just like this.

She wants to get a Rental to drive around "door to door" looking for Gannon, the runaway, in an unfamiliar car that Gannon would NOT recognize ??
But Wait, He did not runaway, somebody took him.. and LE knows this info and who "sent" this person to take him.
So-- they still go driving around in a rental, looking for Gannon, who was taken by someone that somebody sent.
You just can't make this $hit up !!!
Yet she continues to do so--UGH, LMAO, SMH
Just tell LE where GANNON is !!!!!
I'm getting so honked off now that I think I need a break or a drink :(

She wants to get a Rental to drive around "door to door" looking for Gannon, the runaway, in an unfamiliar car that Gannon would NOT recognize ??
But Wait, He did not runaway, somebody took him.. and LE knows this info and who "sent" this person to take him.
So-- they still go driving around in a rental, looking for Gannon, who was taken by someone that somebody sent.
You just can't make this $hit up !!!
Yet she continues to do so--UGH, LMAO, SMH
Just tell LE where GANNON is !!!!!
I'm getting so honked off now that I think I need a break or a drink :(
Someone should make a list of all the contradictions we have caught so far.

I.e., ranaway > no kidnapped, they have the info > got rental car bc he ran way ... took selfie on her phone in driveway, but didn’t have her phone with her...

Lack of brains of the primary perpetrator to accomplish this alone.

Interesting angle. I know we can’t sleuth others, but is your basic theory that she called someone close to her and said “Gannon died by accident and I am afraid to go to jail,” and they believed her and helped her cover it up.

The list of people willing to risk all that is usually very short, so if that happens to prove out, I bet LE figures it out fast.

I'm having more questions, not less.
Who is TS contacting?
Does she or did she have a bf?
If she drove all those miles, did she go to see someone?
Me freaking too. Question after question. One that confused me is that we can not talk about what LS said on her f.b.( not that I am actively on f.b. much or read her post but YouTubers have made many posts about it) but we can talk about what she says on crime online or any news channels. What is the difference if it's all things that she's stated where she's stated it too? It's not like the news station make her story true and fb means she lied. We can pick apart everything from the sleeve length her shirt had to the amount of miles she put on a vehicle and consider her guilty and say negative things about her and come up with our own theory of what she did to that poor sweet boy , but can't address a "rumor" ? In no way do I think she's not at fault for GS being gone , bc he was in her care and imo based on what I have been seeing , LS can't keep her story straight. I am just new to this and GS is the only case I've been here for , so I'm just trying to figure out more clear boundaries of posting and to understand what they reason is. I hope this makes sense. The most important thing is finding Gannon and I just wish someone would open their mouth and say where he is. Someone knows something. Imo LS is one lucky lady , bc if I was AS or Gannon's bio mom , I would be losing it on the last person to see my son.

Interesting angle. I know we can’t sleuth others, but is your basic theory that she called someone close to her and said “Gannon died by accident and I am afraid to go to jail,” and they believed her and helped her cover it up.

The list of people willing to risk all that is usually very short, so if that happens to prove out, I bet LE figures it out fast.

Not necessarily. But I do believe she has hidden supporters/accomplices. I would say it is based on the totality of evidence that we have seen.

Do we have an LE or MSM statement that says it was seized? I don’t know where to begin to look for that.:)
It may have been asked at a presser. Sheriff's office was asked to confirm far as I remember. Might be worth google search or a search of the media thread.. It feels like it was quite a while ago, LE would not confirm
#PartOfTheInvestigation.. I think we discussed it here and were permitted to discuss it only in that capacity at the time.
I imagine they didn't neglect it if that reassures you.

Does anyone have a link that references the rental car being impounded? I don’t remember if that was rumor or fact at this point.

For the purposes of WS, it is rumor. The rental car itself was rumor until yesterday, but now it is "fact" by ToS here.

The rental car "rumor" was around from Week 2 of this, and discussed widely on other platforms. According to crimeonline.com (the publisher of TS's latest interview), they were able to confirm with TS that she had rented a car and she let them publish the redacted (two different ways) receipt. I have no idea why she did that.

I assume it's because she knows LE has interest in the car, and as in every MSM-captured utterance by TS in this case, she has her pre-splaining to do.

No. And now that I'm thinking about it, what we have at this point (due to the recent crimeonline interviews) is a lot of information from TS. Meanwhile, Landen has been active on platforms we can't quote here, and I'm gonna trust what she says about Gannon's medical issues.

Let me also mention that I think someone (TS) is exploiting MSM (as we define it here) to get her narrative way out front, she knows LE and Gannon's parents are not going to do the same. It's fascinating, I have never seen anything just like this.

Yes. Now y’all are understanding what I am saying

Yeah. Everything indicates to me that she had no help with this.

Had she the benefit of help, she wouldn’t have been forced to do all these bizarre things (the rental car thing being the biggest).

She’d also very likely be behind bars at this point, as something like that would require communication.

Good luck finding someone to help you with something like this, and managing to keep it a secret in the off chance you do find someone.

I see premeditation, with a dose of panic.

For the purposes of WS, it is rumor. The rental car itself was rumor until yesterday, but now it is "fact" by ToS here.

The rental car "rumor" was around from Week 2 of this, and discussed widely on other platforms. According to crimeonline.com (the publisher of TS's latest interview), they were able to confirm with TS that she had rented a car and she let them publish the redacted (two different ways) receipt. I have no idea why she did that.

I assume it's because she knows LE has interest in the car, and as in every MSM-captured utterance by TS in this case, she has her pre-splaining to do.
I agree. I saw rumors of the rental early on and agree that, if the receipt provided to CrimeOine is real, then she picked it up and dropped it off. But I haven’t seen any link for it being impounded. It may have been searched or dogs may have been brought to it. And I hope so. But I don’t think we know that.

Had she the benefit of help, she wouldn’t have been forced to do all these bizarre things (the rental car thing being the biggest).

She’d also very likely be behind bars at this point, as something like that would require communication.

Good luck finding someone to help you with something like this, and managing to keep it a secret in the off chance you do find someone.

I tend to agree with you, MassGuy. To me it looks like she was making a lot of decisions on the fly and reactively as things unfolded. My thought would be maybe others supported her in some small way without realizing they were aiding her in a cover up, but that there isn’t another party plotting and executing and in the know about the whole thing.

I see your point totally. However I am wondering if her support is the reason why she is not yet in jail.

Me freaking too. Question after question. One that confused me is that we can not talk about what LS said on her f.b.( not that I am actively on f.b. much or read her post but YouTubers have made many posts about it) but we can talk about what she says on crime online or any news channels. What is the difference if it's all things that she's stated where she's stated it too? It's not like the news station make her story true and fb means she lied. We can pick apart everything from the sleeve length her shirt had to the amount of miles she put on a vehicle and consider her guilty and say negative things about her and come up with our own theory of what she did to that poor sweet boy , but can't address a "rumor" ? In no way do I think she's not at fault for GS being gone , bc he was in her care and imo based on what I have been seeing , LS can't keep her story straight. I am just new to this and GS is the only case I've been here for , so I'm just trying to figure out more clear boundaries of posting and to understand what they reason is. I hope this makes sense. The most important thing is finding Gannon and I just wish someone would open their mouth and say where he is. Someone knows something. Imo LS is one lucky lady , bc if I was AS or Gannon's bio mom , I would be losing it on the last person to see my son.
A warm welcome to you.
It can be very confusing, you are not alone.
The general rule is that we are permitted to discuss articles that have been printed in MSM.
We can also discuss statements by LE and some other official data sources.
Crimeonline is allowed though it is not exactly MSM.
MSM will also discuss rumor but it doesn't make it factual. They will quote suspects lying and they will interview lying suspects.
Rationale is to protect other people from us and to protect us from ourselves.
I hope you stay.
It's a safe place and it all works well.
Thanks for your open and honest post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member