Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about Chad here? I'm not quite following and have lost the thread of the discussion.

This is one of the groups that he is believed to have belonged to. Based on the email we saw that he sent to LVW. On the last thread was a link to a Warrior Up Podcast, and also a link to a document called "Tip of The Spear". This is the document I was commenting on, but the dialogue does apply to cults in general too.

From what I found out, the teachings that CD is following is from this group.
Further researching I found out that this group got most of their teachings from a book called "Visions of Glory", which, funny enough, is based on an "anonymous" source and the writer is dead.

The point of the above post, is to point out the flaws with that cults particular beliefs. However, this can be applied (generally speaking), to cults in general. This can also be applied to changing core belief systems, on a massive scale.

Hope this makes more sense now. :)
MOO

Last edited:
I have a heck of a time keeping up with these threads, but whoever was asking what right the State of Idaho has to demand someone produce their child, it’s the same right that state courts always have to demand that anyone produce themselves in court to answer allegations of any kind. It’s called a “summons,” and the Idaho statutes specifically address how a summons works in the context of the Idaho Child Protection Act in Idaho Code section 16-1611, which starts as follows:

“16-1611. SUMMONS. (1) After a petition has been filed, the clerk of the court may issue a summons requiring the person or persons who have custody of the child to bring the child before the court at the adjudicatory hearing held in accordance with section 16-1619, Idaho Code.”

This is one of the groups that he is believed to have belonged to. Based on the email we saw that he sent to LVW. On the last thread was a link to a Warrior Up Podcast, and also a link to a document called "Tip of The Spear". This is the document I was commenting on, but the dialogue does apply to cults in general too.

Further researching I found out that this group got most of their teachings from a book called "Visions of Glory", which, funny enough, is based on an "anonymous" source and the writer is dead.

The point of the above post, is to point out the flaws with that cults particular beliefs. However, this can be applied (generally speaking), to cults in general. This can also be applied to changing core belief systems, on a massive scale.

MOO
Can you link to these 3 sources:-
1) email Chad sent to LVW, (who is LVW?)
2)"Tip of the Spear" and
3)"Visions of Glory" for me ? Thanks.

I have a heck of a time keeping up with these threads, but whoever was asking what right the State of Idaho has to demand someone produce their child, it’s the same right that state courts always have to demand that anyone produce themselves in court to answer allegations of any kind. It’s called a “summons,” and the Idaho statutes specifically address how a summons works in the context of the Idaho Child Protection Act in Idaho Code section 16-1611, which starts as follows:

“16-1611. SUMMONS. (1) After a petition has been filed, the clerk of the court may issue a summons requiring the person or persons who have custody of the child to bring the child before the court at the adjudicatory hearing held in accordance with section 16-1619, Idaho Code.”

That already happened though and she ignored it and is now in contempt. Not sure what is happening now because its secret. I don't suppose she will get a second chance to produce them and as she is now in jail, it is quite clear she does not have them anyway.

Not any more. I think even if the kids ARE found alive, she will never have custody again. Ever. That bus has left the station.
Yes we had a long discussion about this last night (Edit: found them, it was several pages before the thread closed).She lost custody, and will have to work her way back up to supervised visitation, etc before she gets them
back if ever. And that us if the kids are alive and she has not been convicted of any of the other killings. Moo.

Last edited:
This kinda sounds like Chad wrote it. MOO
Totally Chad.

This is all MOO.

I've just been looking at his writing patterns, sentence structure and balance, his expressions, and his punctuation. I think these factors have even more significance because he is a writer and if this was intended to be seen by Tammy he would have been trying to disguise himself as its author.

These are the sentences I've pulled out -

email letter:-

Well, more than six months later I still haven't made much progress on it[, but] I [feel] an urgency to get it done. As the managing partner of RITE Planning Group I'm going to have the opportunity to speak at various conventions beginning in the fall[, but] everyone says I need to have a book available that summarizes my life and shares the principles I follow.

I [feel] talking in person would be much more valuable...

So I do [feel] the book would contain valuable information...

I'm out of town until Saturday[, but] I would gladly fly you down here...

I hate to take you away from your family[, but] I know this book is vital to my speaking success. I understand if you don't want to take part in the project[, but] I would definitely make it worth your time.

Compare with:-

The text Chad sent about Tammy's death :-

“Hi J****, yes, Tammy’s passing was such a shock. I woke up that morning and she had clearly been dead for a couple of hours[, but] she had such a peaceful look on her face. At her burial I [felt] her tell me she was happy and already busy helping our family on the other side of the veil. I [felt] she helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly, and it has actually helped my children move forward.”

Author's Note June 2018 in his book Reclaiming Liberty (Times of Turmoil Book 4) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07FMKNZPV/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i7

I [felt] the world would have changed dramatically by now...

The events of this book parallel what happens in my novel The Celestial City[, but] these events are seen through the eyes of a different set of characters.

Author's Note June 2009 in his book The Rise of Zion
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1932898956/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i5

The characters still have obstacles to overcome[, but] the storyline is a bit more...

The events in this series are fictional[, but] in order to...

I [feel] that many of his personality traits...

I [feel] that the future prophet is likely already...

It is fun to speculate who that person might be[, but] we only have to look back...

His death seemed untimely[, but] the Lord was in control.

...I have no idea who will lead the Church in New Jerusalem[, but] I am completely confident...

*MOO*

Totally Chad.

This is all MOO.

I've just been looking at his writing patterns, sentence structure and balance, his expressions, and his punctuation. I think these factors have even more significance because he is a writer and if this was intended to be seen by Tammy he would have been trying to disguise himself as its author.

Well, more than six months later I still haven't made much progress on it[, but] I [feel] an urgency to get it done. As the managing partner of RITE Planning Group I'm going to have the opportunity to speak at various conventions beginning in the fall[, but] everyone says I need to have a book available that summarizes my life and shares the principles I follow.

I hate to take you away from your family[, but] I know this book is vital to my speaking success. I understand if you don't want to take part in the project[, but] I would definitely make it worth your time.

“Hi J****, yes, Tammy’s passing was such a shock. I woke up that morning and she had clearly been dead for a couple of hours[, but] she had such a peaceful look on her face. At her burial I [felt] her tell me she was happy and already busy helping our family on the other side of the veil. I [felt] she helped me reconnect with Lori so quickly, and it has actually helped my children move forward.”

Author's Note June 2018 in his book Reclaiming Liberty (Times of Turmoil Book 4) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07FMKNZPV/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i7

The events of this book parallel what happens in my novel The Celestial City[, but] these events are seen through the eyes of a different set of characters.

The characters still have obstacles to overcome[, but] the storyline is a bit more...

It is fun to speculate who that person might be[, but] we only have to look back...

...I have no idea who will lead the Church in New Jerusalem[, but] I am completely confident...

*MOO*

WOW.

Thank you for (pun intended) fleshing out all those feels and buts.

Yes, that is why I said IF the Daily Mail is correct. They do not always get the facts correct. Also, the video clip could have been edited for many reasons.
Time will tell what happens but it moves slow for us waiting on facts and evidence.

Totally Chad.

This is all MOO.

*MOO*

Awesome analysis, as usual, Tortoise. ITA Chad likely wrote that letter and told Lori to send it to him through Charles' email or a fake email in Charles' name. Last night I ran the emails through this writing analysis tool: Analyze My Writing

See previous posts here:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #23

The biggest clue for me that Lori didn't write that fake letter is the grade level, but word choice and sentence length/sentence structure is very interesting as well:

Lori's LIFE school email:
Most common word is "to" (Used 11 times)
Most common 3 word phrase "have had to" (2 times)
Median Sentence length: 12.5
Median word length: 4
Avg Grade level: 6.15

Fake Charles Letter:
Most common word is "I" (Used 18 times)
Most common 2 word phrase is "but I" (Used 4 times)
Median Sentence length: 20
Avg Grade level: 9.56

Real Charles Email:
Most common word is "her" (Used 11 times)
Most common 2 word phrase "and I" (Used 3 times)
Median Sentence length: 9
Median Word length: 3
Avg Grade level: 5.47

----

Lori only graduated from High School, she didn't go to college and none of her known jobs have required her to have advanced English skills. Chad is college educated and a professional writer. Unfortunately it may be difficult to prove who wrote that letter (unless police have a 1st draft saved on Chad's home computers/devices before it was sent from the fake email).

I wonder if Chad has done this type of thing before Lori, so that he could travel without Tammy being suspicious. Only Lori screwed it up, because she didn't realize (or forgot) that her email would show up on Charles' home computer. If she had used a burner phone to create the fake email account and sent the letter through the burner phone then Charles might never have discovered it... I've said it before and I'll say it again: the devices for this case must have a treasure trove of incriminating data on them. There's no way Lori is smart enough to have covered her tracks. Chad seems more tech savvy, but still not smart enough to advise Lori on how to use a burner phone so her email wouldn't show up on Charles' computer.

MOO.

Last edited:
Yes, that is why I said IF the Daily Mail is correct. They do not always get the facts correct. Also, the video clip could have been edited for many reasons.
Time will tell what happens but it moves slow for us waiting on facts and evidence.
Yes I take anything the DailyMail posts with an open mind. They’re usually one of the first to cover a story but fact checking is not their strong point. I know from personal experience when a friends story was covered, they only got his name correct. Everything else was sensationalism. MOO

Awesome analysis, as usual, Tortoise. ITA Chad likely wrote that letter and told Lori to send it to him through Charles' email or a fake email in Charles' name. Last night I ran the emails through this writing analysis tool: Analyze My Writing

See previous posts here:

The biggest clue for me that Lori didn't write that fake letter is the grade level, but word choice and sentence length/sentence structure is very interesting as well:

Lori's LIFE school email:
Most common word is "to" (Used 11 times)
Most common 3 word phrase "have had to" (2 times)
Median Sentence length: 12.5
Avg Grade level: 6.15

Fake Charles Letter:
Most common word is "I" (Used 18 times)
Most common 2 word phrase is "but I" (Used 4 times)
Median Sentence length: 20
Avg Grade level: 9.56

Real Charles Email:
Most common word is "her" (Used 11 times)
Most common 2 word phrase "and I" (Used 3 times)
Median Sentence length: 9
Median Word length: 3
Avg Grade level: 5.47

----

Lori only graduated from High School, she didn't go to college and none of her known jobs have required her to have advanced English skills. Chad is college educated and a professional writer. Unfortunately it may be difficult to prove who wrote that letter (unless police have a 1st draft saved on Chad's home computers/devices before it was sent from the fake email).

I wonder if Chad has done this type of thing before Lori, so that he could travel without Tammy being suspicious. Only Lori screwed it up, because she didn't realize (or forgot) that her email would show up on Charles' home computer. If she had used a burner phone to create the fake email account and sent the letter through the burner phone then Charles might never have discovered it... I've said it before and I'll say it again: the devices for this case must have a treasure trove of incriminating data on them. There's no way Lori is smart enough to have covered her tracks. Chad seems more tech savvy, but still not smart enough to advise Lori on how to use a burner phone so her email wouldn't show up on Charles computer.

MOO.
Ah thanks Gardener, I'm still at page 41 of the last thread so I haven't come across your posts yet. I will read them with interest! Site keeps crashing on me :(

For the love of God, I am still trying to grasp this case since it was first reported. I don't think any of us has ever seen anything like it. Everyday we get a new bread crumb tossed out from the media, which is in MOO intentional. This latest fake email is very profound to me though. It is connecting quite a few dots. My heart goes out to AdC, yet another victim who has had his life turned upside down.
It seemed like it was in code to me.

MOO

Just want to say ITA!

I’d like to comment briefly on a post from the last thread which I can’t bring forward here since the thread is closed. I completely disagree with the statement which assessed Tammy and LDS women in general as passive. It was stated that learning of the affair would result in her “asking” and not “confronting” Chad, and that they would just pray and go to the bishop. I am an LDS woman and I knew Tammy and I know many many other LDS women. They are strong women. Meekness and humility are Christlike attributes, but so are firm faithfulness and solid determination to uphold the commandments. Tammy was strong and absolutely firm when it came to moral principles and I do not believe she would have merely bowed her head and shuffled her feet, so to speak. I respectfully but absolutely disagree with the statements made to the contrary. MOO

I’d like to comment briefly on a post from the last thread which I can’t bring forward here since the thread is closed. I completely disagree with the statement which assessed Tammy and LDS women in general as passive. It was stated that learning of the affair would result in her “asking” and not “confronting” Chad, and that they would just pray and go to the bishop. I am an LDS woman and I knew Tammy and I know many many other LDS women. They are strong women. Meekness and humility are Christlike attributes, but so are firm faithfulness and solid determination to uphold the commandments. Tammy was strong and absolutely firm when it came to moral principles and I do not believe she would have merely bowed her head and shuffled her feet, so to speak. I respectfully but absolutely disagree with the statements made to the contrary. MOO

Then, I respectfully apologize. We don't know the dynamics of this relationship or situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussieKel