Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im listening to Nate on the Gray Hughes show and I find the little details to be interesting and make it worth listening to. A cop describes conversing with Chad as pleasant and Lori as a “snake;” the baggie of money was gallon-sized with a large wad of cash and it was not given her by the police it was just what she had her money in; the surveillance footage was a recorded image of a screen because the man at the facility didn’t know how to download it but now he does and clearer images are expected soon... and so forth.

BBM

I never carry a purse and I'm speechless. I mean knock me over with a feather speechless. Jmo

Yes, that is why I said IF the Daily Mail is correct. They do not always get the facts correct. Also, the video clip could have been edited for many reasons.
Time will tell what happens but it moves slow for us waiting on facts and evidence.
I think this initiated with ABC so DM are just repeating it. I don't see why they would report him saying something if he didn't say it. MOO

And, don't I recall, when this vid first surfaced, it was stated he said the kids are fine when he was asked about "kids".....and we all agreed he could say he was talking about HIS kids?
If he had been asked ‘are Loris kids okay’ or ‘are Tylee and JJ still alive’ then perhaps we would have been clearer...even so at this point unless they prove it who would believe him? They haven’t seen them in almost six months, how do they even know? MOO

Yes, that is why I said IF the Daily Mail is correct. They do not always get the facts correct. Also, the video clip could have been edited for many reasons.
Time will tell what happens but it moves slow for us waiting on facts and evidence.
I think this initiated with ABC so DM are just repeating it. I don't see why they would report him saying something if he didn't say it. MOO

I’d like to comment briefly on a post from the last thread which I can’t bring forward here since the thread is closed. I completely disagree with the statement which assessed Tammy and LDS women in general as passive. It was stated that learning of the affair would result in her “asking” and not “confronting” Chad, and that they would just pray and go to the bishop. I am an LDS woman and I knew Tammy and I know many many other LDS women. They are strong women. Meekness and humility are Christlike attributes, but so are firm faithfulness and solid determination to uphold the commandments. Tammy was strong and absolutely firm when it came to moral principles and I do not believe she would have merely bowed her head and shuffled her feet, so to speak. I respectfully but absolutely disagree with the statements made to the contrary. MOO

Wondering, since you knew Tammy, if Tammy suspected Chad was having an affair (either hearing from CV or otherwise) do you think she would be inclined to tell anyone....her girlfriends (inside or outside the church), her children or anyone that could eventually be contacted by LE?

If he had been asked ‘are Loris kids okay’ or ‘are Tylee and JJ still alive’ then perhaps we would have been clearer...even so at this point unless they prove it who would believe him? They haven’t seen them in almost six months, how do they even know? MOO
Why would reporters be asking about his own kids, who are not kids as they are all adults anyway and aren't missing? He knows they are asking about the kids in this case, Tylee and Jj.

Last edited:
They’re reporting what a lady said he said so it’s already second hand information. The Daily Mail are known for adding/making up whatever they feel boosts a story. They have no concern if that information is factual or not. MOO

This guys presentation is painful to watch. Don’t care much for the production quirks and ended up only watching a portion of it.

I think that style may appeal to some (it obviously does.). But it really is hard to watch with all the gizmos piping in to make announcements, the graphics everywhere, and the number of windows that are open simultaneously. Kind of overstimulating to watch - it would be nice if you could just listen to the interesting conversation without all the extras.

Why would reporters be asking about his own kids, who are not kids as they are all adults anyway and aren't misding? He knows they are asking about the kids in this case, Tylee and Jj.
My kids are adults now legally, they’re still my kids and I refer to them as such. I hope that TR and JJ are safe and alive, I really do. I just don’t trust anything CD says.

BBM

I never carry a purse and I'm speechless. I mean knock me over with a feather speechless. Jmo
JMO. I don't either. If i'm on the motorcycle my $ is inside the zip up pocket of my jacket. But I've never carried my cash in a clear zip loc baggie. My Momma taught me better, my Grandmother would roll over in her grave, especially what looks to be A LOT of money. IMO It's just flashy

ETA: I take it back, I did one time at a water park carry my money and cell phone in a doubled up ziploc in a fanny pack type of bag, but I wasn't flashing it around holding it out in the open.

Also sorry to go off on this tangent and take up space on the thread. Just trying to get my point across about how IMO LV would rather be snoody/flashy than smart with her money! And not just her money, it's almost like she feels untouchable. Along with not being able to hold her nose up any higher, just says a lot to me about what she thinks about her self. High horse. JMO

Last edited:
More of a PS to my other post really - some people might not think there is such thing as a writing style or that it's not based in fact. I would say look at the lengthy email Charles sent Adam and look for any sentences containing but after a comma, or any feel statements. There aren't any.

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox.../2020/03/932/524/Image-from-iOS.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

MOO
Very impressed with your and @Gardener1850 analysis of these communications. So Chad was behind this deception.

Wondering, since you knew Tammy, if Tammy suspected Chad was having an affair (either hearing from CV or otherwise) do you think she would be inclined to tell anyone....her girlfriends (inside or outside the church), her children or anyone that could eventually be contacted by LE?

I would think if she did confide in anyone it would be her mom or her sister, both of whom are already cooperating with LE. At least that is what we know from comments in MSM—that Chad told them Lori had no minor children. I’m also thinking if Tammy did know about an affair, Lori would not have been at the funeral services in Rexburg. Nate confirmed she was there on the Gray Hughes show. Of course we already knew that thanks to our Rexburg sleuth. The audacity of showing up if that info was out there would be ... well ... something maybe only someone like Lori would do. So who knows? Speculation here: It seems possible to me that CV died when he did because he was threatening Lori that he would share this info with Tammy. Wasn’t the email from “Charles” that invited Chad down to Az written June 29th and intended for a meeting after July 11th when CV died? So something happened to hasten his demise. Perhaps it was Lori finding out CV knew about Lori and Chad and was ready to tell Tammy. MOO

We put phones, other electronics and cash in ziplocks often when we are at the pool/beach. Basically anything we didn't want to get wet. Because we are packing wet towels out or wet gear. Just a personal practice. Likely the same with Lori moo

LDS Women are far from passive. I am not sure what generation you are talking about, but Tammy's generation which is mine are far from this. My husband and I have served on a large University Campus with Young Single Adults for the past 5 yrs. LDS women are educated and are equal to any male counterpart in their thinking and religion. This is why you are seeing changes FINALLY taking place within the LDS church. Passive is not a word the women in the LDS Church have in their vocabulary. End of rant..Thank you for coming to my TedTALk..carry on. MOO

I am from the exact same generation and the experience of me and my friends is largely different. I will say again, things are different among LDS in Utah compared to elsewhere. It can even be different among different communities, (SLC vs. Provo, for example). But perhaps "passive" is the wrong word. While LDS women are typically well- educated, it is also true that they are taught that Priesthood holders (the men) are to be followed, trusted and believed. However, the Church also teaches that women are to be respected, honored and even revered for their importance in the family structure. Sadly, that isn't always what happens. Again I will say I do NOT think that is the case here. I'm sorry but we will need to agree to disagree and understand that everyone experiences things differently. My own experiences differ wildly from yours.

We put phones, other electronics and cash in ziplocks often when we are at the pool/beach. Basically anything we didn't want to get wet. Because we are packing wet towels out or wet gear. Just a personal practice. Likely the same with Lori moo
JMO Agreed! But then wouldn't you conceal said "cash in baggie" inside of your beach bag with your towels and such?

JMO Agreed! But then wouldn't you conceal said "cash in baggie" inside of your beach bag with your towels and such?
I doubt i would walk with it out in the open. I don't want to be robbed. I'm defending the usage of zip-loc bags only. I know others who do this as well; not just me. Some are fancier and they purchase actual cases that keep stuff from getting wet. Personally, though, i don't mind paying less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark