Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GRT and @kittythehare I think you got it !!

The possibility of TS using a rifle is great! In one of the images of the children, I noticed a mounted buck head. So with the possibility of AS being a hunter plus in the military, he would have a rifle or shotgun.

In the very beginning of RD's video, TS is walking out to move the truck. She appears to be carrying a soft rifle case. She opens the truck door and slides it behind the driver's seat, like many hunters do. Search a large shopping site for soft rifle case. The average length is only 3.5 ft.

I am convinced enough to now be sick to my stomach.
I think it's possible but it would have left traces, body parts and traces on whatever weapon she used.
It won't help finding his location though.
He was weak.
Her bare hands could have snuffed his life out in no time. Killing is too easy.
WHERE IS HE?

Sure has been mention of a lot of discretionary spending that day... especially for someone who just lost her job a couple days ago. I know I wouldn't be looking at buying a new bike for my husband right after losing my source of income. JMO
Good Morning. In fact who would buy a new bike for their spouse that wants a divorce?

giphy.gif

Here for Gannon!

thank you, I will
@JuneRose I believe what you are sharing is the key to TS's arrest. We are all a witness to her diarrhea of the mouth. It does not surprise me if she incriminated herself via email, sms or social media, and LE obtained the information via warrants.

What other possible evidence could LE have to substantiate that Gannon is deceased and TS committed his murder? The DA is confident that what they have will nail her to the wall of a conviction. She deserves to have her own words be the strongest evidence that convicts her.

...wondering if LS might have researched locations within a limited radius from CS (or had otherwise known of said locations simply by crime news and such) where other victim's remains were discovered, an attempt to confuse an investigation if LE should discover Gannon's body.

She brought up the supposed trip to Castle Rock for some reason, likely because she was there, and knew LE knew she was there.

I see a few possible theories as to where Gannon's body is.

She put him in a dumpster, and he's now in a landfill somewhere. I think this is highly likely, it's quick, and easy.

She put him in a secluded, wooded area, and covered him up with rocks, brush, etc. This is a lesser likelihood for me as it would not be the most assured in terms of Gannon's disappearance, and with drive time and/or work involved, I think in 'freaked out' haste, it would be too time consuming.

She drove to a spot and threw him off a cliff. Google Earth is a wonderful tool for use in this case, it really gives one a good look at terrain in the area. There are lots of places to go up in the mountains on back country roads, however I see no evidence of her having traveled in any of those directions, the exception being the area to the west of the search area on the 'S' turn on 105.

She dismembered him and placed his body parts in several spots. I find this unlikely as it would be too time consuming, messy, and leave way too much evidence.

So, I go first and foremost with dumpster. Put his body directly in a dumpster on the day she murdered him, OR (more likely in my belief based on the charges in this case) retrieve his body from where she first left it, put it in a heavy duty trash bag, OR some sports bag OR a suitcase of some kind, and throw it in a dumpster. From all observation on my part, she'd be able to do this without much difficulty. It is the quickest, easiest, least evidence producing, method of making her problem disappear.

Second to that, the cliff and/or wooded area with a quick throw over the side, or a covering up of his body, Somewhere west of 105.
I'm wondering about that too.
They certainly have so much more info than we do, yet they stated they had not found him.
I think she had the spot in mind but I also think it's possible that a lot of what she loaded was dumpster material, and we just saw a very short time frame, she could have been loading all night and for a much longer period of time.
If that's the case, it's likely she chose a bloodless death for the child and any blood subsequently discovered is from the night before, and very possibly for many nights and days, not yet documented, only speculated because to inflict a fatal or life threatening blow in a first physical assault seems unlikely.
If the lakes and water sources were either too shallow, too visible or frozen over, as local people have told us she went for a push option or a dumpster option because the cadaver dogs would have alerted a shallow or even a deep grave.

Then again we are not aware of other trips she made prior to calling LE, that 4 hr other window..
We saw her reversing back in but by the time LE arrived at 10.15pm her daughter's vehicle was in garage and we do not know where her's was.
The repetition is hurting.
All of above is JMO and limited to disposal during the 4 hrs window.
If she chose to dump him in a dumpster, which is a strong possibility, I have to wonder if it was a dumpster associated with the school she was supposed to teach at or the district building of the people who fired her. Anyone know which landfill those dumpsters would be taken to?

I wonder if she has a diagnosed mental illness. Speculation of course, but could she be BiPolar?
She seems to display qualities of someone who has gone off their meds in a severe way.
If she could manage a life where she was a teacher and a parent (whether good or bad) but then escalated to murdering a child, it seems to me that there has been a chemical spill in her brain.
I know she has had other physical assault charges but to go from that to this just seems like there is more to it.
I am not giving her any excuse at all so please don't jump on me, I am just speculating that I think there is way more to this that we will ever know.

While I agree that she seems to have some kind of mental/personality illness/defect, I feel pretty confident in saying that it is likely not bipolar. When bipolar people are off their meds or on the wrong meds, their behaviors are overwhelmingly self-destructive and not outright destructive towards other people. Other people in their lives can be affected by them, but it’s usually indirectly - such as a husband having to run the household because his wife can’t get out of bed for days during a depressive episode, or a wife having to clean up the bank account because her husband took hundreds of dollars out of their bank account to gamble during a manic episode.

Source: am bipolar and have spent periods of time properly and improperly medicated.

Wow. Wonder what the settlement was? I wish it was easier to get into the licensure database in SC. I'd like to know if the man she accused still holds a license. (Don't think the HR person would have to but an assistant principal would as far as I know.)
JMO

I really really hate to bring up the mileage issue again (sorry:oops:) and I have nothing to say about the actual miles,what I do want to say is that she collected the car full and returned it empty.

Absolutely. I'm replying to your post here, but was led here by another post mentioning a suitcase and tips, etc.

Reminded me of a case with Adam Densmore (another CO case) where an employee at a convenient store in Oklahoma saw someone suspicious pull up and drop something in the dumpster. Turned out to be a suitcase with his girlfriend's remains in it. That tip helped complete the puzzle for LE.
@FNG I thought about her using a suitcase. Gannon's body would certainly fit, and it was easy to carry.

MOO

Wouldn't it be interesting if Gannon had used his own cell phone to secretly record interactions with LS from time to time, perhaps without plan or intent but maybe one or more of said recordings captured the true gist of the relationship? Unlikely, but the thought is somewhat satisfying that Gannon would have supplied additional evidence beyond the obvious that would help solidify the case.

MOO

Wow. Wonder what the settlement was? I wish it was easier to get into the licensure database in SC. I'd like to know if the man she accused still holds a license. (Don't think the HR person would have to but an assistant principal would as far as I know.)
JMO

I will have to read through everything later but does it appear like the EEOC gave a right to sue in federal court? My statement is based on the settlement.

I really really hate to bring up the mileage issue again (sorry:oops:) and I have nothing to say about the actual miles,what I do want to say is that she collected the car full and returned it empty.

AND she paid 119 dollars and change to fill it back up with gas, according to the receipt, so i don't see how the receipt could be wrong about the mileage. Some people on other sites are saying its a mistake, that it's supposed to be 95 miles instead of 955, but based on the car, in order to empty the tank she would have had to at least drive 300 or maybe a little more miles.

Unless she is the dumbest person ever (she might be) and paid 119 dollars for gas she didn't use. Or the receipt is just totally wrong.

1. The fact that she would even bring that up is more proof of her guilt imo.

2. She could have easily messed with the timestamp on that skewing any real usable data.
@Angels27 In reference to #2, LE can compare the picture she messed with to the original file they recover directly from the phone. Tupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix