Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think somebody came across either soft ground or a smell or something like that on the property and they called it in. I don’t think MB cracked and just told the truth. I think she’d have kept lying for the rest of her life.

AB and WM aren’t likely to be the source of information IMO because if they had it, they’d have given it up when they were arrested. They were out of jail, away from LE pressure when EB was found. I could be wrong, but I don’t think either of them knew or helped cover it up.

This post is in reply to @M1SSPATR1C1A , and anyone else who is kicking themselves for believing Evelyn was alive.

Please don't do that to yourself. There is not a thing wrong with HOPE. There is nothing wrong with wanting to believe people are better than they are.

It's bad enough that we now know she is gone (I know, not confirmed by LE, but we know), don't beat yourself up for being hopeful. The world sucks, and we need hope or we'd all lose our minds. Be kind to yourselves. <3
Fabulous reply and so spot on x

Evelyn Boswell: Authorities believe they found 15-month-old's remains - CNN

My burning question right now is why the individual with the “tip” did not come forward sooner. Why wait? Maybe they were waiting on the reward money status to be changed and the “safe return” stipulation to be eliminated, but I am sickened by the idea that anyone with relevant information would wait so long to come forward.

Kudos to you for being able to keep a good stock of your land. At this stage of my life I hardly make it out my back door yet alone to see what is going on in the back yard. However, the yard person does keep it up in the spring and summer but in the winter its just there all neglected. I do wonder how well LE previously searched the property but I can understand why TB's thoughts wouldn't necessarily point toward having the dead body buried on his property. Such an unfathomable thought to have toward your own child doing something so evil even if she had help.

We have live on 10 acres of woodland and honestly I wouldn’t know if there was a whole homeless village camping in the woods. Unless something is near the house or on the trail where I walk the dogs I really wouldn’t know until summer and maybe not even then.

All the lies MB told. I wonder what she’ll have to say now.
I’m so desperately sad at this outcome.

If she has a brain in there somewhere, she'll listen to a lawyer and keep her mouth shut. I think we have a long time to wait to hear her next tales of why she shouldn't be blamed and she's terribly upset; beside herself with grief, even... and it will be coming out of the mouth of her lawyer in court.

My burning question right now is why the individual with the “tip” did not come forward sooner. Why wait? Maybe they were waiting on the reward money status to be changed and the “safe return” stipulation to be eliminated, but I am sickened by the idea that anyone with relevant information would wait so long to come forward.

LE never used the word tip, just that they received information that led them to the property.

OK here you go some of this is my opinion and some fact.

GrandPa had nothing to do with it and had no idea the body was there or even that she was dead, he was worried about his gandbaby.

Mags is just a scarred naive young mother that was not brought up well.

The Chicken shak guy was trying to distance himself from her because if he had sunk all his money into the restaurant and could not afford any bad publicity that would cause people to avoid it

Mags truly thought her mom had taken the baby and given/sold her to someone in VA and that the baby was alive. She loved the baby but at the same time she knew in her heart she could not care for her as the baby needed.

At some point something happened and the baby hurt herself because Mags was not watching her. Mags called GrandMa and GrandMa took the baby telling Mags she would take care of the broken arm.
GrandMa took the baby from Mags after the baby fell and broke an arm she then told her she was going to get the baby a better life and threatened Mags telling her she would go to jail for child abuse.
GrandMa did not want Mags getting in trouble for child abuse tried to set the arm herself to keep Mags from trouble but the baby got an infection and died because of the broke arm. GrandMa then disposed of the baby on GrandPa's property till she could find a way to properly bury the baby somewhere sometime later. GrandMa freaked when GrandPa went to report baby missing which is why she told him he would regret reporting it because she knew that there was no way she could move the body because everyone was being watched.

Can you let us know which part is factual? Has this been reported to the investigators?

If it’s not in MSM, but you are a family member, you can become a verified insider here on WS. We would like to hear more, but there are a few WS guidelines that have to happen first, to help us hear the story from you.

I think somebody came across either soft ground or a smell or something like that on the property and they called it in. I don’t think MB cracked and just told the truth. I think she’d have kept lying for the rest of her life.

AB and WM aren’t likely to be the source of information IMO because if they had it, they’d have given it up when they were arrested. They were out of jail, away from LE pressure when EB was found. I could be wrong, but I don’t think either of them knew or helped cover it up.

Quoting myself here but I think if MB did give up the location it’d be because the people interrogating her worked her the way they did Chris Watts. They suggested maybe his wife did something to the girls and he snapped and killed her. They fed him an out in order to locate the bodies.

They may have said something to MB like “we know you didn’t kill her, but you know where she is” or something along those lines. Then she gave up the location and spun some tale about her mom being responsible or an accidental death. She’s very suggestible in interviews. Maybe they gave her an “out” and she took it.

IMO
Didn’t MB say Evelyn had broken her arm while with EP? We know Evelyn wasn’t with EP but is it possible her arm was broken by MB? Rather than explain how her child got a broken arm, MB thought she’d just eliminate the problem altogether. Just speculation.

Are we sure it was a tip? We listened to the press release live last night on Tricia’s YouTube channel. I heard the term “received information.” I didn’t hear “tip.” The information could have come from a tip or other sources (perhaps further review or testing of anything noted at the prior search).

Of course, I’m basing this only on the presser. Perhaps additional information was released since then that I missed. (I personally thought one of the parties, MB, AB, WM, might have provided info. Not ruling out HW.)

IMO
Didn’t MB say Evelyn had broken her arm while with EP? We know Evelyn wasn’t with EP but is it possible her arm was broken by MB? Rather than explain how her child got a broken arm, MB thought she’d just eliminate the problem altogether. Just speculation.

It’s possible there was never a broken arm and that was just her story to explain why EB was in CPS care. We don’t know for sure she was telling people that, but it would explain why her father called them first and not the police.

IMO she started by saying EB was with EP and then that turned into “she broke her arm when she was with EP so CPS took her” when EP was no longer a viable excuse.

Are we sure it was a tip? We listened to the press release live last night on Tricia’s YouTube channel. I heard the term “received information.” I didn’t hear “tip.” The information could have come from a tip or other sources.

I was going by what is reported in the CNN article I linked. It would surprise me if a news organization of that size would not verify prior to publishing.

I was going by what is reported in the CNN article I linked. It would surprise me if a news organization of that size would not verify prior to publishing.

I think they’re just using tip as a synonym for information received. The difference is tip implies someone had information that they finally gave up as opposed to someone happening upon something suspicious and calling it in.

On Friday, Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy said detectives received a tip that led to a property belonging to a "family member of Evelyn's mother."

It’s quite possible that:
1) the reporter heard “received information” and assumed this was a tip
OR
2) the reporter clarified after the press release that the information received was indeed a tip.

I hope we receive clarification soon.

What if AB made a deal with her father....you bail me and my scuzzy bf out of jail and we tell the cops where MB put Evelyn? Just throwing spaghetti at the wall here. I have absolutely no clue how any of this transpired.

He already felt like his daughter was innocent, so if she just wanted out of jail, all she had to do was tell him she knew nothing. That’s already what he wanted to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member