Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
While watching the news story, one thing I couldn't make go away in my head was that flowing creek and the Grandma of WM saying his feet and legs were wet when he came to ask for money. That and AB allegedly telling TBsr he would be sorry for calling DCS to report EB missing. IMO poor little wee one just might have been taken to TBsr property frame him.

Just thoughts running through my mind. Regardless, whoever did this needs the worst punishment available. :(:(
Those thoughts would be really considerable, but he was wet in NC and this property is in TN. IMO, the timeframe would be hard to put him in those two places?
Totally agree with the punishment!

IMO this has no connection to Evelyn's death. TBsr has worked hard over the years, brought up and still bringing up two young children.

Not relevant at all.

I didn't say it was relevant to Sweet Evelyn's case. Obviously you are big supporter of TBSr, good for you. But he is MB father, and it shows the family's history of violence

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.
They need our prayers so much MB's little brother and sister also. can anyone even imagine Their biggest childhood memory when they get older is going to be this.

I am thinking of where it was said the trailer recently occupied was "trashed". Depending on the "trashed" part, one can assume dirty dishes, trash everywhere, etc. If by chance they just packed all belongings and didn't throw them away, like say old sippy cups, bottles, etc., There would be something to gather DNA from, IMO.
I doubt there was much left behind that was any use to them. There was already someone else living in the home by the time they searched it. Apparently they were searching for items belonging to Evelyn but it seemed all they came out with was a piece of styrofoam and a pillow.
Usually the sample is provided by the family and it's something like a toothbrush that would only have the victim's DNA. Jmo

Just finished placing pink butterfly wind chimes, an angel statuette and a condolences card under the tree at the front of the property. There is a large crowd here, with people coming to place items under the tree.

The sun is warm. The breeze is gentle. Said a prayer, with the sound of the frogs in the creek singing in my ears and the energy of fellow mourners floating around me. Evelyn is at peace. I wish the same peace for her family and all those mourning alongside them today.
What a sweet tribute. Thank you for painting such a peaceful picture, I feel like I was there myself.

Authorities await autopsy in Tennessee missing girl case - KVIA
[...]

The TBI and the sheriff’s office did not provide updates on the investigation when contacted by email Saturday.

[...]

“Based on what’s happened tonight, there’s a lot of work to be done: forensically and just old-fashioned investigative work,” Staubus said.

I doubt there was much left behind that was any use to them. There was already someone else living in the home by the time they searched it. Apparently they were searching for items belonging to Evelyn but it seemed all they came out with was a piece of styrofoam and a pillow.
Usually the sample is provided by the family and it's something like a toothbrush that would only have the victim's DNA. Jmo
I'm talking about when they had to clean it out to allow another person to move in to the trailer.

IMO this has no connection to Evelyn's death. TBsr has worked hard over the years, brought up and still bringing up two young children.

Not relevant at all.
I agree. Anyone can go and look his record up and what everyone will then see is everything stopped when he finally got rid of AB for good. She's poison. The bad one attempted murder ended up assault. I can understand being angry. He gives her place to live she's supposed to be taking care of MB but instead sleeping with men and doing only the Lord knows what else. His big mistake like many others thinking she would change but she's won't change for anyone <modsnip: Derogatory terms are not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm talking about when they had to clean it out to allow another person to move in to the trailer.
Yes, but we don't know where those items are or whether or not LE was able to get a sample of Evelyn's DNA. Maybe they did. I'm just assuming that MB got rid of most of the baby things soon after the baby died and the body was disposed of.
Either way, I don't think they will have a hard time identifying the body. They can always use MB's DNA. It just might take a little longer to officially identify her. Jmo

Yes, but we don't know where those items are or whether or not LE was able to get a sample of Evelyn's DNA. Maybe they did. I'm just assuming that MB got rid of most of the baby things soon after the baby died and the body was disposed of.
Either way, I don't think they will have a hard time identifying the body. They can always use MB's DNA. It just might take a little longer to officially identify her. Jmo
IMHO, I do not think they will have a long process or a hard time concluding this is baby EB. Because it's a baby body found, and not unless they have bodies all over that property, it wouldn't take a forensic scientist to know who it is. Now if it isn't her, then there are more problems in this whole situation! MOO IMO

ETA: With that said, It may take a while for them to determine how she died...IMO

Last edited:
Kristen Gallant WJHL on Twitter
A smaller memorial has been started at the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office where Evelyn’s mother Megan Boswell remains in jail. @WJHL11 @ABCTriCities
ESh9TAUUMAAdyzN.jpg

2:39 PM - 7 Mar 2020

that’s so beautiful

I didn't say it was relevant to Sweet Evelyn's case. Obviously you are big supporter of TBSr, good for you. But he is MB father, and it shows the family's history of violence
It may have been AB who was the problem. I imagine any man coming home to find his wife with another man could easily become enraged.
We don't know all the details, but I thought the charges were dropped and AB lost custody of her children to him?

I don't know, but from what we have heard and seen of Angela and her newest lover, she is the one that I am suspicious of.

Imo

IMHO, I do not think they will have a long process or a hard time concluding this is baby EB. Because it's a baby body found, and not unless they have bodies all over that property, it wouldn't take a forensic scientist to know who it is. Now if it isn't her, then there are more problems in this whole situation! MOO IMO
Yes, I'm sure they know it's her, but they still have to complete the tests and it may take a few days before they have the results. Jmo

Am I wrong in thinking that the trailer that was searched a few days ago (where MB lived for a time-but is currently being rented) and this home they are showing in the pictures are NOT the same place? I thought the discovery of remains was where TBsr lives?

Thank you! Fly high sweet baby Evelyn!

Am I wrong in thinking that the trailer that was searched a few days ago (where MB lived for a time-but is currently being rented) and this home they are showing in the pictures are NOT the same place? I thought the discovery of remains was where TBsr lives?
DBM. KAT beat me to it. Sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members