Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never understand why people assume what someone's thinking or get defensive over something that was never stated. Additionally, stating things that are clearly not verified.

You're correct, We DON'T know any details of the assault. So, why infer he came home and found his wife in bed with her lover? The article clearly states they had been separated since the previous year, so it's very safe to say TBSr DIDN'T come home to find his wife in bed with her lover. Additionally the article states TBSr and TBJr hadn't lived at the address since the previous year.

And the charges weren't dropped they were downgraded to 2 charges of Aggravated Assault, and 2 counts of kidnapping.
Well, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I read the arrest report or whichever document it was that he arrived home and another man was with his wife and that triggered the assault. I wasn't trying to infer anything, that's just what I read. I didn't say they were in "bed" because that's not what I read. It must have been on this thread because this is the only place I have read about the case. It's been over a week since I saw it so maybe I'm wrong. That's what it sounded like, though.

I also never said the charges were dropped. I asked if they were. I thought he was originally charged with attempted murder.

If it was never verified then I was not aware. I was just explaining why some people might not assume that the assault charges indicate a history of violence or have any relevance to Evelyn's murder.

Imo

Last edited:
With ALL the lies that have been told to LE since search began, I feel like any info they get after EB has been found is going to be a bunch of he-said-she-said bc and I'm scared they will not have enough info or evidence to actually find out what really happened. IMO, not unless someone who does know talks and I don't know if we should expect this or not.
Anyone got any clue how they will trial this case in a situation like this?

Just got back from the Muddy Creek property. Placed a Minnie Mouse doll and card at the memorial tree in front of the property. There were 4 news stations there; 2 local and 2 out of Knoxville. A small crowd of 60 - 70 people had gathered to pay their respects.
Here are a few pics.

Awww. And I see the pink wind chimes too ! I just love you guys for doing that !

OK here you go some of this is my opinion and some fact.

GrandPa had nothing to do with it and had no idea the body was there or even that she was dead, he was worried about his gandbaby.

Mags is just a scarred naive young mother that was not brought up well.

The Chicken shak guy was trying to distance himself from her because if he had sunk all his money into the restaurant and could not afford any bad publicity that would cause people to avoid it

Mags truly thought her mom had taken the baby and given/sold her to someone in VA and that the baby was alive. She loved the baby but at the same time she knew in her heart she could not care for her as the baby needed.

At some point something happened and the baby hurt herself because Mags was not watching her. Mags called GrandMa and GrandMa took the baby telling Mags she would take care of the broken arm.
GrandMa took the baby from Mags after the baby fell and broke an arm she then told her she was going to get the baby a better life and threatened Mags telling her she would go to jail for child abuse.
GrandMa did not want Mags getting in trouble for child abuse tried to set the arm herself to keep Mags from trouble but the baby got an infection and died because of the broke arm. GrandMa then disposed of the baby on GrandPa's property till she could find a way to properly bury the baby somewhere sometime later. GrandMa freaked when GrandPa went to report baby missing which is why she told him he would regret reporting it because she knew that there was no way she could move the body because everyone was being watched.
FACT:
At some point something happened.

Just got back from the Muddy Creek property. Placed a Minnie Mouse doll and card at the memorial tree in front of the property. There were 4 news stations there; 2 local and 2 out of Knoxville. A small crowd of 60 - 70 people had gathered to pay their respects.
Here are a few pics.
tenor.gif

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

While I think it’s quite possible EB’s arm was broken and she wasn’t taken for medical care due to the family’s fear of outsiders like DCS/police, I’m not convinced that EB’s broken arm was 100% accident and not abuse or neglect. (If it happened at all.)

<modsnip: removed reference to deleted quote>

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like such a dumb a$$ simply because I knew this and had a stupid moment, Thank you for your reply.
NO do not feel like that at all. This case is making us all crazy and making us question things talked about even though we've already read in MSM! I'm sure I have done the same somewhere in these threads!!!

With ALL the lies that have been told to LE since search began, I feel like any info they get after EB has been found is going to be a bunch of he-said-she-said bc and I'm scared they will not have enough info or evidence to actually find out what really happened. IMO, not unless someone who does know talks and I don't know if we should expect this or not.
But think about all of the information they may have collected before Evelyn was found!

Financial records
GPS
Cell phone records!!!!! All these folks cell records.... Should really help sort fact from fiction (I would think, at least)

What if AB made a deal with her father....you bail me and my scuzzy bf out of jail and we tell the cops where MB put Evelyn? Just throwing spaghetti at the wall here. I have absolutely no clue how any of this transpired.
Well if this happened it likely happened in a recorded call from the jail and would for sure be "received information" and not a tip.

But think about all of the information they may have collected before Evelyn was found!

Financial records
GPS
Cell phone records!!!!! All these folks cell records.... Should really help sort fact from fiction (I would think, at least)
I hope so!!! But cell records was in question bc of how many MB has went through in a year or less, IMO

Maybe one of the people flying drones over the property searching for her saw something

Just my opinion here. I think tbsr (grandpa) had a similarity to the parents of David sparks in Savannah spurlock case. Just knew something wasn’t right. His grand baby hasn’t been around in awhile, always a bunch of excuses where she is, and maybe he noticed odd things going on his property who knows.
I’m sure he didn’t want to turn his kid in but he also had little ones he seems to take care of. Say what you want about his assault years ago, but his estranged wife brought a man on his property. I think a lot of people may have been upset enough to beat them up. That is irrelevant to this case. I think he took care of all his children. Supplying them with places to live, vehicles and seemed to care. Also he has the other 2 small children in his care.
I think after all of this maybe this week he wandered around his property and came across a smell, disturbed ground, or something suspicious and called In a tip. I think this was all MB and I believe nobody else knew where her body was. Maybe they knew deep down she did something but I don’t think they knew and tried to hide it.
Jmo for all I know they all knew but a serious hunch says they are going to leave MB to deal with this alone. I guess the details will come out if there was an actual broken arm and hopefully autopsy will show cause of death being something where she didn’t suffer like others suggested too much medicine etc.

Justice will hopefully be served if they take the word of MB seriously as they did with CA. Hopefully she will be ignored and left alone Just like Evelyn was. :/

Just my opinion here. I think tbsr (grandpa) had a similarity to the parents of David sparks in Savannah spurlock case. Just knew something wasn’t right. His grand baby hasn’t been around in awhile, always a bunch of excuses where she is, and maybe he noticed odd things going on his property who knows.
I’m sure he didn’t want to turn his kid in but he also had little ones he seems to take care of. Say what you want about his assault years ago, but his estranged wife brought a man on his property. I think a lot of people may have been upset enough to beat them up. That is irrelevant to this case. I think he took care of all his children. Supplying them with places to live, vehicles and seemed to care. Also he has the other 2 small children in his care.
I think after all of this maybe this week he wandered around his property and came across a smell, disturbed ground, or something suspicious and called In a tip. I think this was all MB and I believe nobody else knew where her body was. Maybe they knew deep down she did something but I don’t think they knew and tried to hide it.
Jmo for all I know they all knew but a serious hunch says they are going to leave MB to deal with this alone. I guess the details will come out if there was an actual broken arm and hopefully autopsy will show cause of death being something where she didn’t suffer like others suggested too much medicine etc.

Justice will hopefully be served if they take the word of MB seriously as they did with CA. Hopefully she will be ignored and left alone Just like Evelyn was. :/

Agree with all of this.

Mr. Wood I know him I just like Chicken Shack Dude I do not get why everyone here uses initials.

He is not a POI in this case and WS rules are we use initials.

As an aside, I didn’t use initials EB for Evelyn, but I think that was ok by rules. I usually use the victim children’s full name, as in this case, that is all these children have left. So for me, it’s my way to honor them. Say their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82