Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a POI in this case and WS rules are we use initials.

As an aside, I didn’t use initials EB for Evelyn, but I think that was ok by rules. I usually use the victim children’s full name, as in this case, that is all these children have left. So for me, it’s my way to honor them. Say their name.

Same here, Steeltown. I just can't bring myself to use intials for these kids. Seems...disrespectful or something.

Yes, but we don't know where those items are or whether or not LE was able to get a sample of Evelyn's DNA. Maybe they did. I'm just assuming that MB got rid of most of the baby things soon after the baby died and the body was disposed of.
Either way, I don't think they will have a hard time identifying the body. They can always use MB's DNA. It just might take a little longer to officially identify her. Jmo

If they were able to get the headrest from the car seat from under the trailer (as an example), that could have had enough DNA for cadaver dogs. Did they use the dogs?

He is not a POI in this case and WS rules are we use initials.

As an aside, I didn’t use initials EB for Evelyn, but I think that was ok by rules. I usually use the victim children’s full name, as in this case, that is all these children have left. So for me, it’s my way to honor them. Say their name.
Hear, hear!

Just my opinion here. I think tbsr (grandpa) had a similarity to the parents of David sparks in Savannah spurlock case. Just knew something wasn’t right. His grand baby hasn’t been around in awhile, always a bunch of excuses where she is, and maybe he noticed odd things going on his property who knows.
I’m sure he didn’t want to turn his kid in but he also had little ones he seems to take care of. Say what you want about his assault years ago, but his estranged wife brought a man on his property. I think a lot of people may have been upset enough to beat them up. That is irrelevant to this case. I think he took care of all his children. Supplying them with places to live, vehicles and seemed to care. Also he has the other 2 small children in his care.
I think after all of this maybe this week he wandered around his property and came across a smell, disturbed ground, or something suspicious and called In a tip. I think this was all MB and I believe nobody else knew where her body was. Maybe they knew deep down she did something but I don’t think they knew and tried to hide it.
Jmo for all I know they all knew but a serious hunch says they are going to leave MB to deal with this alone. I guess the details will come out if there was an actual broken arm and hopefully autopsy will show cause of death being something where she didn’t suffer like others suggested too much medicine etc.

Justice will hopefully be served if they take the word of MB seriously as they did with CA. Hopefully she will be ignored and left alone Just like Evelyn was. :/
I don't think Evelyn was buried unless MB had help and so far, there is nothing that leads me to believe that she did. She strikes me as lazy. My guess is that Evelyn was concealed which is the most common disposal method in child murders. MOO

ETA: I also think we would have seen a tent out there if she was buried and the coroner would have been on scene much longer.

Just my opinion here. I think tbsr (grandpa) had a similarity to the parents of David sparks in Savannah spurlock case. Just knew something wasn’t right. His grand baby hasn’t been around in awhile, always a bunch of excuses where she is, and maybe he noticed odd things going on his property who knows.
I’m sure he didn’t want to turn his kid in but he also had little ones he seems to take care of. Say what you want about his assault years ago, but his estranged wife brought a man on his property. I think a lot of people may have been upset enough to beat them up. That is irrelevant to this case. I think he took care of all his children. Supplying them with places to live, vehicles and seemed to care. Also he has the other 2 small children in his care.
I think after all of this maybe this week he wandered around his property and came across a smell, disturbed ground, or something suspicious and called In a tip. I think this was all MB and I believe nobody else knew where her body was. Maybe they knew deep down she did something but I don’t think they knew and tried to hide it.
Jmo for all I know they all knew but a serious hunch says they are going to leave MB to deal with this alone. I guess the details will come out if there was an actual broken arm and hopefully autopsy will show cause of death being something where she didn’t suffer like others suggested too much medicine etc.

Justice will hopefully be served if they take the word of MB seriously as they did with CA. Hopefully she will be ignored and left alone Just like Evelyn was. :/

I agree, and I take blame for posting the OLD assault article very early this morning because it stated the home was the estranged wife’s and I wanted to know who actually lived there. I think that article caused this raucous about the old charges that have nothing to do with Evelyn. I regret posting it and I’m sorry to all.

I agree, and I take blame for posting the OLD assault article very early this morning because it stated the home was the estranged wife’s and I wanted to know who actually lived there. I think that article caused this raucous about the old charges that have nothing to do with Evelyn. I regret posting it and I’m sorry to all.

I think those charges have been posted and discussed on all the threads because there were MSM articles about them.

I don't think Evelyn was buried unless MB had help and so far, there is nothing that leads me to believe that she did. She strikes me as lazy. My guess is that Evelyn was concealed which is the most common disposal method in child murders. MOO
I agree. Plus they just keep saying she was found and don't elaborate. Most often they will say buried in a shallow grave, etc. if in fact they are buried. jmo

I think most of us had already seen it. I thought the old case wasn’t necessarily set off by his estranged wife with a “new man”... I assumed it was his estranged wife with her supplier. Hence husband AND son had a violent reaction. Just my speculation. I’m very glad he called DCS and reported Evelyn missing.

No need to beat yourself up. We've all seen it . :)

Noting:

Megan Boswell’s court-appointed attorney Brad Sproles claims he broke the news to her Friday night when he told her that authorities said they found human remains they believe belongs to her missing, 15-month-old daughter, Evelyn Mae Boswell.

“This is a tragic situation any way you look at it so her reaction was somewhat to be expected,” Sproles told News Channel 11’s Anslee Daniel Saturday at the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office. “As far as I know from what she indicated to me, no-one had told her until I got there.”

Sproles was appointed to represent Megan Boswell by the General Sessions Court in Bristol, Tennessee on one charge of filing a false report. That appointment ended when the case was bound over to grand jury.

[...]

Has anyone noticed crime tape on any part of the property where the baby was found? I haven't seen it and I think that's highly unusual unless they know who, what and where this horrible thing happened. jmo
I didn’t notice it in pictures, but agree it should be better protected. It looks like the people leaving things at the memorial are all right near where she was likely found. It should be a crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member