The British Royal Family #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The row that marred Fab Four's final outing: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'became emotional and upset' about being dropped from Queen's arrival party... forcing Prince William and Kate Middleton to step in to 'defuse' tension

Prince William and Kate Middleton join Harry and Meghan at last minute at Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online
This is pathetic. They had several solo spotlight events the last few days and H and M couldn't handle not being in the spotlight for this last time. What did they want, more flashing bulbs in their face?

Seriously LOVED Kate Middleton's dress today! And loved that William wore a red tie to match! They looked amazing and so classy. They are the epitome of what it means to be 'royal'. They seem to exude confidence and ease....even in somewhat tense situations...

Meghan Markle wears £11,000 designer outfit for her final outing as a royal

MM outfits is around $14,000. plus in US Dollars? I'm sorry, not even being snarky here, but that dress (or is it crop pants dress?) needs alterations. Longer darts under the waist? What is wrong with it? It fits like a bad off-the-rack, IMO.

That's great, but they really need to focus on getting a paying job and paying their own rent and security. Charity begins at home.

That clip is so sad. Prince Harry quickly looked so deeply unhappy. He looks like his soul is hurting. He is treated like such a child. I hope that less formal occasions means less bossy-bossy from MM. They can just relax.

And again, MM managed to wear a great dress but bypassed having it properly fitted. Why does she do that? Does she look in the mirror during fittings or is she buying off the rack?

View attachment 237477
Source: Daily Mail + my artistry

View attachment 237478

Thank You for your sharp eyes and fashion sense. You circled the area of that dress and I cheered you on. :)The drama below the surface was sadly uncomfortable.

Deets on Kate's outfit. MM needs to find a tailor who was trained by the same person who trained Kate's tailor

The Duchess Brings Back Catherine Walker Coat for Commonwealth Service - What Kate Wore

Oh, how I enjoyed these pictures. Kate has such class. She always looks impeccable and beautiful. The Duchess of Cornwall looked lovely. The Queen is amazing and looks wonderful.

Kate Middleton reveals that one of Prince Louis’s favourite songs is Happy Birthday while hosting a reception at Buckingham Palace to mark the 25th anniversary of Place2Be

"You've written it especially for tonight?" she said of the song. "Thank you so much! What a treat for me." Kate later wished two of the school children a happy birthday, joking that she should really be the one singing to them. She then revealed that Happy Birthday was "one of [Prince] Louis's favourite songs", before adding that her youngest child was "tucked up in bed" and not at the event.

MM is either buying dresses off the rack or standing up straight with unnatural posture when clothes are fitted. I am a seamstress and can’t believe that any tailor would allow a client to wear a garment so poorly fitted.

And, it was a factor in each outfit she wore in England, so the misfit cannot be called an accident.

MM is either buying dresses off the rack or standing up straight with unnatural posture when clothes are fitted. I am a seamstress and can’t believe that any tailor would allow a client to wear a garment so poorly fitted.

And, it was a factor in each outfit she wore in England, so the misfit cannot be called an accident.

Serious question: how and why does this happen repeatedly on her?? Especially if you are paying 11k for a bespoke dress.

I wonder if she has friends who are afraid to say anything about her outfits of choice. She can’t be looking in a mirror because she would easily see it.

Defies logic...

0A3E11CA-8A2F-4D82-B2AC-4826A2083770.jpeg https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11132940/prince-harry-meghan-markle-tour-dan-wootton/

3B42D213-D3AF-4630-A413-9A707345C98A.jpeg
gumbie -google search- images.

This color is overwhelming in bright green monochrome. Imo. It’s too Gumbie for me.

Plus, it’s not tailored or flattering... it gives her a linebacker look as she has broad shoulders.

Harry looks absolutely miserable. To be fair Meghan is trying to put on a brave face and Harry is so sullen.

I think it’s why the umbrella in the rain photo is so successful. ...Smiling at the same time.

They do not match up and I think she’s trying so hard and is and has been overcompensating.

I have to hand it to them, they came back and fulfilled all their last engagements. But Harry looks quite sad.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member