Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBM- sorry, double post!

Last edited:
If they got a phone call from AZ that there was an attempted murder so they should go hide evidence in storage that makes the butt pat even creepier.

My recollection is the storage people called Rexburg PD because they saw the news about Lori, not that LE found out about the storage place on their own. You are probably right, I'll go back and read some older threads.
You just made me realize something...possibly others have thought the same or even posted in a comment, but hard to keep up and have missed many posts. So apologies in advance if I sound like a slow learner. Lol
Anyway, the attempted murder of BB was at like 9:15am, IIRC. The storage unit video is a few hours later. This makes me think that @Gardner@CuriousQuiet1 is right about a call. Hence the reason they quickly put the seat and tire into "hiding", aka the storage unit. They (LVD and CD) could have received a call saying they (AxC and ?) were unsuccessful and followed BB for a bit, but then bailed and turned down a different street, as noted in the report filed by BB. They (AxC and ?) could have said to LVD and CD to hide the jeep parts in case BB recognized the jeep, failing to realize it is the CCTV video that LE has that confirms not only the license plate number, but the fact that in order to get the license plate on video, you will also see NO rear tire attached. Why? Because unless you have a vanity plate in AZ, you only get the rear plate. Vanity plates, like AxC had (CPQUINT), would give you 2 plates, one for front and one for back. But general unspecified plates only give you one.
So, they (AxC and ?) don't want LE to look up the jeep that BB likely recognized and reported as belonging to CV because they will then obtain the license plate number and ultimately show up in Rexburg and find a tire and seat belonging to the vehicle used in an attempted murder. Therefore, LVD and CD promptly made the quick 4 minute drop-off of said jeep items at the storage unit, with Lori doing more lifting than Chad. Lol.

MOO til the cows come home

ETA: it was @Gardener1850 that mentioned the phone call after the attempt on BB's life.

Last edited:
Just saw for myself, the Dear Chad letter originally written from one of our most valued WS members, posted in a Facebook group. To the OP on Facebook... seriously, not cool at all. I doubt our poster would want that on FB and if they do, it's theirs to share.

I've been busy fending off the coronavirus horde, what's this about a Dear Chad letter? Mine? Is someone posting it out there on FB?

You just made me realize something...possibly others have thought the same or even posted in a comment, but hard to keep up and have missed many posts. So apologies in advance if I sound like a slow learner. Lol
Anyway, the attempted murder of BB was at like 9:15am, IIRC. The storage unit video is a few hours later. This makes me think that @CuriousQuiet1 is right about a call. Hence the reason they quickly put the seat and tire into "hiding", aka the storage unit. They (LVD and CD) could have received a call saying they (AxC and ?) were unsuccessful and followed BB for a bit, but then bailed and turned down a different street, as noted in the report filed by BB. They (AxC and ?) could have said to LVD and CD to hide the jeep parts in case BB recognized the jeep, failing to realize it is the CCTV video that LE has that confirms not only the license plate number, but the fact that in order to get the license plate on video, you will also see NO rear tire attached. Why? Because unless you have a vanity plate in AZ, you only get the rear plate. Vanity plates, like AxC had (CPQUINT), would give you 2 plates, one for front and one for back. But general unspecified plates only give you one.
So, they (AxC and ?) don't want LE to look up the jeep that BB likely recognized and reported as belonging to CV because they will then obtain the license plate number and ultimately show up in Rexburg and find a tire and seat belonging to the vehicle used in an attempted murder. Therefore, LVD and CD promptly made the quick 4 minute drop-off of said jeep items at the storage unit, with Lori doing more lifting than Chad. Lol.

MOO til the cows come home

ABSOLUTELY!! Spot on @Picklepuck , that's the answer! The tire was placed into the unit on Oct 2 AFTER the shooting.
9:14 shooting happens followed by the chase down E Pecos Rd. until BB gets away. Shooter calls, "Hey! You've got to get the tire and seat out of my townhome NOW! I think he saw me and will track down my current address. LE will investigate and find the tire and seat. I'm busted!" Lori panics because she can't move the items by herself. Who does she know who can help, either without asking questions or by keeping confidence? ---> Chad Daybell. They do this a few hours later. Then shooter returns to Rexburg to replace the tire and seat, thinking if he gets questioned, here's the vehicle with the seat and tire, "wasn't me!"

I've been busy fending off the coronavirus horde, what's this about a Dear Chad letter? Mine? Is someone posting it out there on FB?

ABSOLUTELY!! Spot on @Picklepuck , that's the answer! The tire was placed into the unit on Oct 2 AFTER the shooting.
9:14 shooting happens followed by the chase down E Pecos Rd. until BB gets away. Shooter calls, "Hey! You've got to get the tire and seat out of my townhome NOW! I think he saw me and will track down my current address. LE will investigate and find the tire and seat. I'm busted!" Lori panics because she can't move the items by herself. Who does she know who can help, either without asking questions or by keeping confidence? ---> Chad Daybell. They do this a few hours later. Then shooter returns to Rexburg to replace the tire and seat, thinking if he gets questioned, here's the vehicle with the seat and tire, "wasn't me!"

I don’t know what they were so butt-smackingly happy about, though, if they knew AxC had just missed a million-dollar shot.

Just saw for myself, the Dear Chad letter originally written by one of our most valued WS members, posted in a Facebook group. To the OP on Facebook... seriously, not cool at all. I doubt our poster would want that on FB and if they do, it's theirs to share.
And I just saw another post with a screenshot... from WS... someone has taken... and posted on social media... :mad::mad::mad:

Just saw for myself, the Dear Chad letter originally written from one of our most valued WS members, posted in a Facebook group. To the OP on Facebook... seriously, not cool at all. I doubt our poster would want that on FB and if they do, it's theirs to share.
Yes, RexburgSleuth, yours. If you want to send me a pm I can tell you the group and poster. Seriously, it really rubbed me the wrong way...

Great observation! And ITA now that you made me aware.
Yes, he was the one in the tan suit:
Lori_Daybell03-1024x682.jpg

Judge removes himself from case as one of Lori Vallow Daybell's attorneys plans to do the same | East Idaho News

Also a minor detail, I'm sure, but he seems to have Lori's case file in a manila folder while Webb and Elcox have nice leather-style bound binders. Neither is necessarily wrong, but if I were choosing my defense based on appearance alone I would go with the leather binders and black suits. Webb and Elcox might be the higher priced attorneys of the trio here and that may be a reason for withdrawal as well- attorneys like to get paid. Mark Means gives me a vibe that he might take the case on pro bono for the free advertising it will give him.
MOO.

“If no one’s coming to your aid, if nobody is coming to post your bond, if nobody is surrounding you and saying you’re a good person .... that’s a red flag for a bail bondsman. That’s where you start seeing it either falls apart because nobody is willing to help. Danielle Kingston, owner- A+ Idaho Bail Bonds in Rexburg

I hate it when that happens and I don't know the word you lost (maybe it's here?) but I found her intriguing and would keep her too.

She was a felony trial attorney for the prosecutor's office lol. She knows how prosecutors work. This in reply to me going blank over why I would keep Elcox on my defense team. Jmo

“If no one’s coming to your aid, if nobody is coming to post your bond, if nobody is surrounding you and saying you’re a good person .... that’s a red flag for a bail bondsman. That’s where you start seeing it either falls apart because nobody is willing to help. Danielle Kingston, owner- A+ Idaho Bail Bonds in Rexburg

She might as well have said "Chad is the only person remotely interested in springing Lori from jail". Jmo

@Picklepuck Wow! I’m so glad you are ok. What an ordeal!

This may have been discussed but is it possible that Tylee was driving the Jeep in Oct? Was Tylee forced to do drive it? I know her last time seen was Sept. 8 but that doesn’t mean she died that day (or is dead at all). I think if MBP was driving we would probably know that by now.
My thoughts: I am betting FBI has digital evidence of phone locations, and that Tylee's phone was not in AZ at that time. Had she returned to AZ around Sept 9th, the day after she was last known to be seen, she wouldn't have been able to Venmo money to CR and surely she would have contacted her bff here in AZ. I don't think TR was ever one to be forced to do something without speaking her mind based on statements made by those who knew her. As far as MBP goes, she could have been involved. Maybe that is a key piece of evidence that LE is withholding from the public. Personally, I am struggling with how BB recognized AxC...was it the driver, or the shooter that looked like AxC? Was the other person, assuming there are 2 involved, visible? Do either persons appear on the CCTV video as well? Did BB watch the CCTV video and then determine that it looked like AxC? So many darn questions!
MOO, with the current known cast of characters, if there were 2 people in the jeep on Oct 2nd, it was AxC and one of the following: MBP, IP, ZP or JM. This is JMO.

Last edited:
Cluster F grade for both Chandler PD and Rexburg PD for not treating both scenes as "crime" from the start.

A healthy woman just up and dies at home. Shrug, must be a fluke. Sign off the paperwork. Sorry buddy.

A man gets shot, based on "his" belligerence, statement from shooter. Okay. Whatever.
IMO neither department did a bang-up job, but Chandler PD is in a class of their own. They didn’t just miss something, they blatantly ignored multiple red flags, neglected to do even the most basic of forensic testing and even destroyed blood evidence at the scene. CPD wanted to close the case, but those meddling pests at the FBI dragged them kicking and screaming into a larger investigation. MOO

IMO neither department did a bang-up job, but Chandler PD is in a class of their own. They didn’t just miss something, they blatantly ignored multiple red flags, neglected to do even the most basic of forensic testing and even destroyed blood evidence at the scene. CPD wanted to close the case, but those meddling pests at the FBI dragged them kicking and screaming into a larger investigation. MOO

And I thought that the Boulder, Colorado "Keystone Cops" from Jonbenet Ramsey's case couldn't be more inept. Winner, winner chicken dinner!

You are a much better script writer than I could ever be! Also makes me wonder if JM is involved, but only involved on an informational level, i.e. where street cameras are and where not to be seen on video, etc., hence the turn down E Pecos Rd, to avoid known cameras. But maybe new cameras have been added or he was unaware of one, or they took another turn after getting on E Pecos Rd and passed a camera that wasn't disclosed because they were supposed to take a certain route. He, meaning JM, may not be a potential active participant, as I personally speculated in another MOO comment. I want to be clear to anyone reading this, that I am only giving my random "what if" thoughts. JMO, because I have no credibility otherwise. Hehe

As far as LE finding out about the storage space.

What I’ve always wondered is if JJ saw what happened to CV, or heard it. Why didn’t they interview JJ then? Or go to his school to see what time he got there and how Lori acted when she dropped him off? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419