Found Deceased AL - Tiffany Osborne, 30, Midfield, Jefferson County, 17 Feb 2020 *ARREST*

Just saw this:

Ala. Mom of Infant Vanished 3 Weeks Ago — Boyfriend Says She Went to Store, Never Returned

Tiffany Smitherman Osborne recently gave birth to her third child

By Chris Harris
March 12, 2020 10:29 AM
The search continues for a 30-year-old mother who hasn’t been seen since February 17 — three months after the birth of her third child.
The boyfriend of Tiffany Smitherman Osborne told investigators she stepped out to get a pack of cigarettes, and never returned.
[...]
Investigators said the store was only a block away from the home, and closed at the time.
[...]
Osborne apparently left the boyfriend’s house without her phone.
More here:
Ala. Mom of Infant Vanished 3 Weeks Ago — Boyfriend Says She Went to Store, Never Returned

This will not end well. jmo
Agreed. Was the store far enuff away for her to have taken a ride to get there? Since she didn't take her phone, I would think that she had no plans to meet up with someone and go somewhere, especially without her baby as well.
Nope, she's not in a good place right now. Her poor family, and her boyfriend as well. I would thing that LE is giving him the third degree.
Obviously, I'm behind and just getting started on this thread...

Search intensifies for missing Midfield mother of three

The search intensified this weekend for a missing Midfield woman and 30-year-old mother of three.

Friends are asking Governor Ivey to put up a reward in the case.

UPDATE ALERT
REGARDING MISSING TIFFANY OSBORNE

ANY LEADS AND TIPS
These new numbers have been put up: 205-923-6637 or with anonymous tips call 205-745-3559

I wonder if he BF was answering her cell phone for those first 48 hours.

It was linked in MSM that Tiffany left on foot leaving her phone behind.

I assume her mother with whom she lived with and had her 2 older children would of called her in that 48 hour time frame?

Bf aka father to Tiff's 3 month old also had baby in those 48 hour's.

Just MOO
I assume BF has been questioned to the max, have not found anything other than still investing as Missing Person.
I am ready to think foul play.

Why would he wait two days to report her missing????

I'm going to sit on my hands...

I was listening to my favorite sports talk show today & it was mentioned that a NFL player was known for taking his entourage of baby mommas to his away games. It reinforces the fact that there is no normal today. Couples behave toward one another in ways I can't understand.

Mother sends birthday message to her missing daughter who turns 31 years old today

JEFFERSON COUNTY, AL (WBMA) Cathy Smitherman hasn't seen her daughter Tiffany Smitherman Osborne in a month. Tiffany was reportedly last seen leaving the Midfield home she shared with her boyfriend. On March 17th the missing mother of three turns 31.

Smitherman writes on Facebook "I can't celebrate with her today neither can her kids which is breaking my heart. I cannot even begin to explain the pain I have prayed and prayed for her to come home. I have listened to these two beautiful girls pray for their momma to come home.... Baby girl just know I love you and these kids love you."

Smitherman asks anyone who knows something about her daughter's disappearance to call police. Tiffany reportedly left her home on foot, without her cell phone headed to a nearby convenience store. Her family and friends say that would be out of character for her to leave her phone. She has a newborn baby. They add it was raining that night.

10%cc due to WS/TOS
More at Link
Heart breaking case

Police seek Alabama mother of 3 missing since Feb. 17

She was last seen wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and dark boots,” a flier from the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency said. “Her direction of travel is unknown at this time.”
She has a tattoo on her abdomen that reads “Tinker Bell.” On her back are the names of her daughters, Summer and Kylie.
Osborne’s boyfriend told authorities he and the couple’s infant son fell asleep and when he awoke, she had not returned. He reported her missing two days later.

Smitherman told “Dateline” she fears her daughter met with foul play.

Midfield investigators are asking anyone with information about Osborne’s whereabouts to contact them via Facebook or by phone at 205-923-6637.

Anonymous tipsters can contact police at 205-745-3559

10%cc as per WS/TOS
More @link above
EBM double post

I'm not saying the boyfriend did it, however why walk to a store, Carson's Corner Store less than .2miles at 11pm when that store closes at 9pm every night. 9am-9pm Sunday thru Saturday.

If she actually left the house alive, it wasn't to go to the store. It was to hide the real reason she left. jmo

She did have a past drug problem, did she put money in her pocket to score drugs at the closed store parking lot ?
Perhaps her boyfriend didn't report her missing for 2 days, because he has gone through this with her in the past when she didn't come home for a day or two? After the second day he realized something was very wrong and reported it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back