Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoCookies | The Australian

*advertiser censored* coronavirus!

Frank Abbott, 79, a man twice cleared of murder, and convicted twelve times of sexual molestation of children, accused also of raping dogs and stealing, will not be able to give evidence before the court closes due to COVID-19 virus fears.

Frank Abbott. Picture: AAP
NSW deputy state coroner Harriet Grahame expressed deep regret, but assured the public: “There’s nothing about this matter that I consider to be cold case.”

The investigation will continue, she said, and in fact they have new hope of discovering what happened to William, who has been missing since September 2014.

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

Ms Porter is asked about the conversation with nurse Renee Jenner in Ray’s room. She told the court they told Ray not to talk about “the little boy” because it upset him and that “Ray was only a few days away from death and very confused and muddled and very ill”.
And there’s our answer, no mystery elderly couple, just his brother and wife.

Asked how she felt about the conversation - which did not mention William - Ms Jenner said she felt "physically sick" and "wanted to vomit".

She and her two children had spent time looking for William when he vanished.

"I felt sick. I got an automatic sick feeling in my stomach and I could’ve just vomited on the spot."

Mr Porter died of kidney failure last year.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...us-investigation-goes-on-20200318-p54b9y.html

Asked how she felt about the conversation - which did not mention William - Ms Jenner said she felt "physically sick" and "wanted to vomit".

She and her two children had spent time looking for William when he vanished.

"I felt sick. I got an automatic sick feeling in my stomach and I could’ve just vomited on the spot."

Mr Porter died of kidney failure last year.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...us-investigation-goes-on-20200318-p54b9y.html
A quick google tells me kidney failure can cause delusions.

When I listened to ScoMo on TV this morning, I'm sure he said Court was not included in the new ban on >100 gatherings, so I don't know why they would close the inquest at such a critical point.

The other thing was that in this morning's evidence, apparently Ray Porter said that FA borrowed his car. Then he also said FA couldn't drive??

Lia Harris
@LiaJHarris

We will have a new episode of Where’s William Tyrrell? discussing all the important evidence from the past two weeks. We hope to release it next week, once we can figure out a safe and effective way to record under the circumstances. #WheresWilliam
Jeeze, how many does it need !
People I mean !

Gosh.. an older couple involved in the court process? could that be BS and MS? IMO

Precisely my thought.

I am so sorry guys if I appear vague or forgetful, my mental state isn't too flash at the moment. Do we know if Ray was affiliated with the GAPA group?

If not a question I am allowed to ask, please disregard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard