Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have driven him x miles out of state with the rental, returned the rental and retrieved him after doing interview, on her way to Fl. Then back up to NC.
Or as some have said, handed him off.
I have to go throw up now

I thought they had taken the family vehicles. So, I wonder about a second rental to get her to SC via FL. She had to have stashed him somewhere. My goodness, what this boy must have endured. Once again, she thought he would never be connected. Would love to be a fly on the jailhouse wall today.

WHAT.

How? Did she take him to SC (already deceased) and then drive him down to FL? Did she mail him? Someone had to helped her.

And I guess this means he is somewhat intact?

HOW.

I was just saying that she had to have someone helping her. I know there is a gag order on this whole thing but I bet we find out she had an affair, a friend or someone. Because as far as I know she wasn't in Florida and she was only gone a few hours between disappearing with him on camera and returning. And then she was in South Carolina.

Last edited:
True. The only thing I can think that would make sense is if somebody helped her. Or.
She initially hid him somewhere in CO. When things started getting heated and she ran to SC, she went and picked him up and drove across the US, diverted down to Florida on her to to MB. I did not at all expect this.

what if she sold him to someone in sex trade? Is that a possibility?

I have to say, I was worried Gannon wouldn’t be found. Given how far away he was, and the location of his body, that was a very real possibility. A road worker found him - I’m so glad he did. (Well, not glad for the worker...it was probably very traumatic to find a child’s body. But I’m glad he was indeed found.)

Faye, Evelyn and Gannon. Three lives lost, all three found. That’s not the outcome for most of the cases I follow. Still praying Deorr is found.

It sounds like police believe Tee was in Florida. Did she have help, I wonder. The rental car had 955 miles which isn’t enough for a trip from Colorado to Florida. I noticed two rental car companies on the arrest documents. Did she drive the rental car 470-ish miles, rent a second vehicle to drive the rest of the way to Florida, then reverse the process?

Last edited:
Oh man I hope she’s freaking out right now. And maybe a second arrest coming?
If there is another arrest, this would (IMO) be for crimes committed after the fact.

Today we finally understand why law enforcement was so confident Gannon was dead (she moved him and left a damning trail).

She has to be freaking out, as the body was the only card she had left.

The miles on the rental make sense now, if she met someone and transferred his body, and someone dumped him. Or if she used the rental to stash him somewhere, then used another rental and moved him again when she left the state the 3-5 of Feb. Creating distance won’t save you now, LS.

BREAKING: Gannon Stauch's remains allegedly found in Florida

SABBM:

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. (KJCT)- The remains of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, who was allegedly murdered by his step-mother, Letecia Stauch, have allegedly been found in Florida, according to a press release from the El Paso County Sheriff's Office.

An autopsy was performed by the District One Medical Examiner.

I certainly understand why some are receiving the news of GS's body being found with profound sadness.

I feel immensely relieved.

We already knew GS was dead.

I was worried that he might not be found before her trial.

To me, the recovery of his body is good news, because it means his mom can claim him.

GS can receive a proper burial.

And the case against TS is now going to be ironclad.

This is no longer a "No Body" case.

For that, we can all be thankful.

Well, almost all of us, anyway...TS can't be feeling too thankful right about now.

She's beyond screwed.

JMO.
Agree, reality helps Us feel grounded when the world is giving us advice. It’s confirmation, and gives her solid ground to place her feet.

Last edited:
Yellow tape on left, his body was possibly under the bridge?

At this point, all speculation is open in my mind. Maybe alone in placing his body here, but IMO more than likely at LEAST one accomplice.

I have my speculation on who those accomplices may be.

upload_2020-3-20_15-13-19.png

My intuition told me that you would bring news today. I thought it would the affidavit. This news was the furthest from my mind.

Thank you
Yes, I just got home from my paper products hunt, logged on and saw this news. Florida was a complete surprise. Still trying to absorb this information. Very sad for reality to hit but I'm glad that Gannon's family will get to lay him to rest.

Explains why she was so cocky right?

And remember the job application for Miami.

Tryng to catch up.

Wondering if she had to do an in person interview in Florida and maybe decided to take the body along with her to get it as far away from her as possible?

Do we know the company she applied to and if the company had an office near the city where the body was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993