Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the tears have come.

A firearm, a blunt object and a knife. 1st Degree Premeditated Murder.

She murdered him in hate.

This is chilling.

My thoughts are with Gannon's family and friends. Poor sweet Gannon.

He crossed paths with the Devil.

MOO

I am in Pensacola and am mind boggled at finding out that he was found just across the bay. I am planning on visiting the site to set up a memorial for Gannon this weekend; as long as it won't interfere with LE investigation.

The bridge is not used by people outside the area. It is on the old Hwy 90 that runs the entire northern part of Florida. Most travelers use I-10 (a few miles south down the water way). I feel like she would have to had to know the area or someone from the area.

Wow. Firearm, blunt object and knife use added to charges. And, now it is premeditated. She is absolutely a monster.
Yes, every step along the way this story has become more monstrous. Now we hear that Gannon’s family was still holding out hope that he would come home someday. Latecia must be devoid of love. IMO

Is it firearm, blunt object, AND knife, or is it that the charge includes possible use of firearm, OR blunt object, OR knife? Basically that they're adding this charge of a weapon now that they have a body? This is my understanding, not that she used all

That’s right. That’s usually what those types of charges mean.

I can not comprehend - even in my darkest of thought possibilities- how she could drive all that way with him deceased in the car. You know how sometimes we can try and imagine her thought process, but I cant even on this one.

I am in Pensacola and am mind boggled at finding out that he was found just across the bay. I am planning on visiting the site to set up a memorial for Gannon this weekend; as long as it won't interfere with LE investigation.

The bridge is not used by people outside the area. It is on the old Hwy 90 that runs the entire northern part of Florida. Most travelers use I-10 (a few miles south down the water way). I feel like she would have to had to know the area or someone from the area.

It makes no sense. It really doesn’t. Who could’ve guessed she somehow transported his body to several states away?

As always, thank you for providing the critical link, imho!

8 additional enhanced charges, including:
  • Use of a firearm
  • Use of a knife
  • Use of a blunt object
The fact that these charges have been added now means that the autopsy likely yielded evidence of:
  • Gunshot
  • Stabbing
  • Blunt force trauma.
The fact that these enhanced charges were filed likely means that DDA Allen is going to give some ^ consideration to charging TS with capital crimes.

What DIDN'T she do to this poor boy?

She tortured him.

Life in prison is too good for her.

JMO.

Last edited:
well according to that pressor they are positive he was killed right there in Co, and with the use of some object so he was transported after death, what a sick person ole Tee bag is...

Yeah, I noticed that at the end. I like how professional this guy is. And that he said PARAPHRASED: 'We have jurisdictions. If we didn't believe the (murder) occurred in our jurisdiction, we wouldn't have these charges here.'

Is it firearm, blunt object, AND knife, or is it that the charge includes possible use of firearm, OR blunt object, OR knife? Basically that they're adding this charge of a weapon now that they have a body? This is my understanding, not that she used all

I'm assuming the firearm was the final object used. Assumption of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu