Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not comprehend - even in my darkest of thought possibilities- how she could drive all that way with him deceased in the car. You know how sometimes we can try and imagine her thought process, but I cant even on this one.
Same here. I simply cannot wrap my head around the absolute lack of humanity in her.

IF he was concealed in a suitcase or duffle bag... hoping crucial evidence has been preserved.
Also her dna (like a hair or fingerprints) on the handle or on the inside of the bag/container/ etc.
I want her to face charges for any abuse she inflicted on him while still living in the house.
Even bones can tell a tale.
Looks like it's going to be a slam- dunk.
Her lawyers aren't going to have much to work with. Imo.
Please let it be.

I can not comprehend - even in my darkest of thought possibilities- how she could drive all that way with him deceased in the car. You know how sometimes we can try and imagine her thought process, but I cant even on this one.

The fact that this was all over the news from the very start is what makes this so mind boggling, surely she would know there is a high possibility that her every move could have been tracked from that point.

This is fast moving so I apologize if this has been answered: do we know if she drove across country to SC? I am assuming so - the panhandle of FL is not that far off as a detour. If she drove him herself, I am guessing that she must have hidden him, possibly in the suitcase, somewhere (obviously not at the house) and then went back to retrieve him before driving to FL. I know it is callous - but why would she leave him by the side of the road? My guess is to be found and take the heat off her to make it look like he was abducted? She obviously had time to bury in the middle of nowhere in FL instead. IMO.

I assume if she drove LE will be able to check the cameras from the highways and area near where he was found (I hope) for the plates of whatever car or rental she used for this. Ugh, this is just so sad. And so diabolical. I can't believe she drove hours and hours and hours with him in the car like that. Unreal. Sociopath. MOO.

She would have likely put him in a container of some sort (suitcase has been rumored for a long time now).

It’s still grotesque, but I don’t think she was driving around with his body exposed.

I can’t decide if prison or the death penalty is too good for her. She doesn’t deserve to live, but spending out the rest of her days in prison is certainly a miserable way to live and die. I guess I want whichever she’s more afraid of.

Looking at Megan Hiler's post on Twitter, LS is facing separate crime of violence charges for each individual type of weapon. Namely: firearm, namely: blunt object, namely: sharp object...so it sounds like she used all three at varying points, to me. But I'm not super familiar with how these laws work, or if the use of one prompts the charging of all three.

There are separate charges for use of each knife/sharp object, blunt force, and fire arm.

Found here: Thread
See new Tweets
Conversation
Megan Hiler
@MeganHilerTV
·
16m
New charges being filed for #LeteciaStauch including murder in the first degree, and 8 others. She now faces a total of 13 charges #GannonStauch
Megan Hiler
@MeganHilerTV
More on the charges
5:07 PM · Mar 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

That’s very important to me. We kind of knew that because of the tampering with deceased body charge and the fact that it is a CO case, but to me...

I’m hoping that means he did not suffer long.
I wish that were the case ! ^^^
Hoping that it was quick.
As a little preemie he fought for life from the beginning, and I hate her so much if his end was worse than what we know so far.

And may she have a horrible rest of her life in prison.
Even then, she still HAS a life.
*insert swearing* :mad:

I can't believe she dumped him just miles from where I live. I saw the report when the sheriffs found a body, but I never suspected it was Gannon. I am reeling in shock. How did she get here? This Hwy. 90 bridge area is not far from I-10 but it seems so random for where she came from and where she was going. Just shocked. moo

Stopping in the middle of a high way like that at night is super suspicious to any car's that may be driving past, she probably rushed it, if the off chance a police car drove past she would have been screwed, i can't imagine anybody pulling over and taking their time to bury a body just in case somebody drove past and spotted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie