Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still waking up and catching up this morning, but I do remember something about special enhancers in the Watts case here in CO. Was it because of the young age of his daughters and / or an adult in a position of trust?

moo

In the articles I read, it did mention a child under 12 and the elderly. So this could be part of it. Jmo

Is there a way to find out?
Facebook - multiple groups - ask to join and sleuth away. The suitcase subject floated in last few days. I’ve been waiting for it to surface here.

note-not intentional wording, geez, I reread what I wrote-Freudian. If I can do this unknowingly at first write, all kudos to the Sleuths collecting her words. WOW

Last edited:
Still catching up so forgive me if this has been posted but Spencer Wilson (reporter who did the backward interview with LS) has been answering some questions about the interview. His answers are quite revealing & IMO help to piece together how/when sweet Gannon was transported to FL. Here are 2 answers that I found particularly interesting:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sure, the van in the back of the video was a part of the caravan she was riding with, I believe that it was her moving truck. <br><br>My news car was parked in front of her two cars, so it was out of frame.<br><br>Parking went <br><br>Green=moving truck<br>Red=Letecia’s car<br>Blue=News car</p>&mdash; Spencer Wilson (@Spencer_WNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/Spencer_WNews/status/1241378209427587075?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So yes, there was a uHaul or some type of rented moving truck involved. And since she claims she left the house with out underwear, clothes, etc., she didn't need it to transport a lot of things. It was probably empty with the exception of a suitcase carrying precious cargo :(:(:(that everyone in CO & across the country had been looking for. MOO

Also she had plenty several people with her, including HH. But Spencer mentions that a young man was driving the truck. :eek:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’m just now getting questions about this, totally fine to ask. <br><br>She was traveling with 5 people total, (including herself) I believe she referenced two of them as her aunts. Clearly one was her daughter. The other was a young man driving the truck, assumed he was family. (Cont)</p>&mdash; Spencer Wilson (@Spencer_WNews) <a href="Spencer Wilson on Twitter">March 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And LS left driving/riding in the rental car. So maybe she drove part of the way in it (trackable) in a caravan with the moving truck. Then turned the car back in to the rental company in TX(?) or switched drivers and sent the rental to SC. LS continued to Florida in the moving truck (untrackable.) Also guessing that the moving truck was rented in someone else's name. MOO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">She was riding in a small 4 door style car parked just ahead of that white truck. <br><br>The white truck is what I believe to be her moving truck, but the all drove together as a pack of 2.</p>&mdash; Spencer Wilson (@Spencer_WNews) <a href="Spencer Wilson on Twitter">March 21, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Dbm

Ok. Thanks GK. I thought maybe that's what it is. I had read a couple of articles, but just wasn't sure. Looks like she's in for the same kind of tough luck sentencing Frazee got. I'm so glad they won't be showing any mercy. Yes!

Oh, I have every confidence that Michael Allen will show TS exactly the same degree of mercy that she showed Gannon.

Nail, meet coffin.

She's as good as buried already.

JMO.

I wondered about rigor mortis too. But it only lasts about 72 hrs. So it's possible she dumped him somewhere and a few days later retrieved his body and stuffed it in something to move again?
And, TS, as a true crime follower/aficionado per some reports, would have known all about rigor mortis and how long it would take to pass...Maybe just long enough for her to get back to him and take him on an excursion. JMO

Yes, the game hunters in my family DO!

And may I add that our family hunting cabin borders state game lands that have a fast running creek. The heart is saved as proof of a good shot, and the remaining organs (bowels, kidneys, lungs, etc) are left behind for scavengers. The deer come back already gutted, with minimal blood and ready to hang.

I am not a hunter, but its sure been a part of my life. And I sure do have a way with preparing venison ;)
@SleuthBee I had to check to see if I wrote this post! I'm with you 100%. Hubby knows I'd rather they bleed,
\gut away from home, I can not stand buzzards...

edit to remove random commas....

Oh, I have every confidence that Michael Allen will show TS exactly the same degree of mercy that she showed Gannon.

Nail, meet coffin.

She's as good as buried already.

JMO.

I agree! Dan May is outstanding in his work. Excellent! I'm thinking Allen may be even more formidable, if that's possible. Ita with you. She's finished!

That's right, Denvergirl! Only I didn't put two and two together. I thought they were on because of some special expertise. It did not enter my mind at all that she could have dumped his poor body elsewhere.
I wondered myself after viewing the list. I pooh-poohed it thinking maybe these agents called in from their home offices in a different state. Seemed odd witnesses from"all" over not just CO SC

She dumped the body over the wall on the left of this picture, she was traveling the opposite direction of the parked LE vehicles in this photo. She didn't have to drag anything.
I agree with your speculation, and think she may have thought there was water in the Escambia River, which would have carried him into the bay, MOO.

[URL="https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Colorado+Springs,+Colorado/escambia+bridge+on+hwy+90/@33.5161405,-99.5413903,1551295m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x8713412ea1e6d22b:0x418eeb92f5e86b13!2m2!1d-104.8213634!2d38.8338816!1m5!1m1!1s0x8890ebbbe50dcec7:0xeee63b0c839bd2ec!2m2!1d-87.1951262!2d30.5488993"]خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏‬‏‏[/URL]
Body found near Escambia River Bridge in northwest Florida

Last edited:
I just got back from driving over the hwy 90 in both directions. The little side roads that are showing up on the maps are gated for maintenance entry only. I don't think she went below the bridge via one of those roads; hard to see the roads and the gates would prevent entry. If she was out there on the westbound bridge at 2am or so on a Monday, Tues. ,Wed. she could have easily pulled to the side on the left lane and thrown him over the guardrail and no one would see her do it. Very light traffic in the early morning hours of weekdays. (My son used to leave for work at 3am on hwy 90 and he loved how empty it was at that hour. ) After seeing the area again I am feeling that this is what happened. It may be possible also that he was thrown into the water of the river and changing water levels left him where he was found. That could have happened at other locations along the river, but it seems like her intention was to throw him into the river and he didn't land where she thought; hitting the rocks instead. If it was at night, it would have been difficult to see exactly where the water's edge is from the vantage point of looking down from the bridge. If she had moved further up west on the bridge, she would have been more exposed to cars coming from the intersection just ahead. Stopping where it seems she did, the curve allowed her to remain hidden and all she had to do was wait for a lack of headlights signifying that a car was coming. I took some video, I'll try to upload later. JMO,moo
Approaching traffic would probably be easy to hear if she had her windows down.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Last edited:
And, TS, as a true crime follower/aficionado per some reports, would have known all about rigor mortis and how long it would take to pass...Maybe just long enough for her to get back to him and take him on an excursion. JMO
If that's true, I hope her internet activity and searches over the past year are well documented.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200320-134336_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200320-134336_Maps.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics