Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so there with you. I don't even remember what I posted, just woke up the next morning with 9 posts deleted and on a week suspension. And apparently I'm a master at circumventing the profanity rules. I honestly don't remember. No more wine and angry posting for me.
I can not wait until this case goes to trial and all these puzzle pieces are laid out before us and assembled. It can't come soon enough.
OMG :D:D:D I hate that feeling :eek: thanks for giving me a good laugh today.

I'm thinking someone needs to pitch a new reality show.

"Survivor: The Colorado Prison Edition "

They could throw TS and PF in a cell together, along w/ a baseball bat and a 2' X 4' board.

Winner gets to remain in prison for the rest of his/her life.

Loser gets to ride the pine…and by pine here, I mean pine box.

JMO.
3 way. with cw. I know he's in Wisconsin, but he's still a Colorado prisoner, IIRC.

@Knox , If you can think of a direction, please let us know. Fortunately, I do not see a foundation to build her defense. With over 107 warrants, I imagine TS's SM, email, Apple Watch, cloud, PCs, calls and texts will impeach any viable defense.

I foresee conflict between TS and her attorney's. She may be a client that doesn't heed her attorney's advise.

I don't think it would fly further than 2 feet, but, if she were my client, I'd insist on temporary insanity. It's a sure fire no-go, but, what else is there to choose from. ...And saying this because I think the prosecution is going to present an air tight case that covers all bases and then some more.

No, I think you put it just fine.
Thanks for clarifying. :)
I was being too nosy.
We are all in this for Gannon and we care !!!!!

It may not be very long for more information to be revealed in msm.
I am thinking the AA could also be released soon !

My question at the moment is if there was anyone relatives or friends (yes, even killers have 'besties' :rolleyes: ),who knew something and are keeping silent.
I feel like TS mainly acted alone --but wouldn't put it past someone who met up with her and 'helped' her.

This is a general statement and my opinion : Sorry --not sorry---even if you're my 'friend' or whomever I am turning you in if I suspect something-- esp. a crime involving an innocent child.
My .02 is that somewhere in the perp's past someone enabled her.
Apologies if that's not the case , and she's just a 'bad seed' all by her lonesome.
I've also wondered this myself. Could I turn someone in? There are only 2 ppl in my life that would cause question to my morals. And I still can't give an honest answer. I've tried my best throughout life to stay away from sketch, don't ever want to be in that position.

And AUDIO. I’d like to see a transcript of them talking getting in the truck. By talking I mean LS having a monologue and Gannon saying nothing.
I shudder to think what she might've been saying to him.

Ok, here's a thought : Can we bring back hard labor in prisons ?
Very disgusting to think TS never has to lift a finger again and get medical care, housing, and the squares a day for the rest of her life.
I can also see her being a danger to the guards.

Yup.

I fully anticipate that not only will TS refuse to plead guilty, she's also going to insist upon testifying.

The court'd better make sure that chair they have on the witness stand doesn't swivel; otherwise, she'll be sitting with her back to the courtroom the entire time she's up there.

I'm just waiting for her to tell Michael Allen he owes her an apology "for all of the things he says she has done."

You think I'm joking.
OMG, that cracked me up!
A much needed break from all of the sorrow ... thank you :)

I would luv to line up all her sunglasses and stomp every single pr. to pieces. In front of her. That would likely "bother" her. Oh and march off with all her lovely Kate Spade purses she had for sale.

Good one... yes, she'd be upset alright, until light finally dawns and she realizes,

"Oh, wow. I'm never going to wear sunglasses again unless I want to stick out like a crazy person in this place... and, never need another purse for that matter either."

Life has changed drastically and permanently for the good doctor. It's going to take some adjustment.

I just don’t get how she pulled off such a brutal crime, hid the body, moved it after that amount of time, all the way across several states, was able to leave him at that spot, and didn’t get caught. And LE didn’t know her movements.

Stunning.

Good one... yes, she'd be upset alright, until light finally dawns and she realizes,

"Oh, wow. I'm never going to wear sunglasses again unless I want to stick out like a crazy person in this place... and, never need another purse for that matter either."

Life has changed drastically and permanently for the good doctor. It's going to take some adjustment.

At least she'll be able to unpack those Lilly Pulitzer dresses one more time for the trial.

I think LS has a connection to the area. Who would take such a chance of throwing a body over and between 2 bridges unless they had a fair idea of where it was going to land? If she didn't know the area, how could she not suppose it could land right on the roof of someone's boat (because she had just crossed a body of water) ... or in the middle of a street below? I'm going to assume she disposed of the body late at night-very early am. It would be very dark out there as I see no lighting anywhere near that area. I think she's very familiar with the area for those reasons.
ETA: typing corrections and clarity
Maybe she didn't have an accomplice as much as she KNEW someone local that she was trying to 'set up' - that would also explain "Why Florida?" MOO

I've also wondered this myself. Could I turn someone in? There are only 2 ppl in my life that would cause question to my morals. And I still can't give an honest answer. I've tried my best throughout life to stay away from sketch, don't ever want to be in that position.

Most people have a threshold on whether they'd turn in a loved one. I would hope that murder of a child would be past almost everyone's threshold. No matter how much I love or trust someone, there's something so egregious about that act that it just cannot be tolerated. Add to that the self-preservation instinct. If (WHEN) it comes to light, and it's revealed that you knew and didn't say something, well, that's not going to reflect well.

I just don’t get how she pulled off such a brutal crime, hid the body, moved it after that amount of time, all the way across several states, was able to leave him at that spot, and didn’t get caught. And LE didn’t know her movements.

Stunning.
Dumb luck. I couldn’t figure out how the hell they were able to arrest her for murder so fast, especially without a body.

It helps to have a stunningly reckless and stupid criminal, and a tremendous amount of resources at your disposal.

I’ve never seen a witness list that long, or heard of that many warrants executed in such a short period of time.

She had a head start, and kept on moving. It only delayed the inevitable though.

I'm so there with you. I don't even remember what I posted, just woke up the next morning with 9 posts deleted and on a week suspension. And apparently I'm a master at circumventing the profanity rules. I honestly don't remember. No more wine and angry posting for me.
I can not wait until this case goes to trial and all these puzzle pieces are laid out before us and assembled. It can't come soon enough.
bet you felt alot better afterward bobbywoo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500