Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done that! Patched a kitchen floor perfectly by "borrowing" linoleum from under the stove and patched a carpet perfectly from... as you said, the closet. If bird-brain had taken a few deep breaths, that could have been all that happened that Sunday night. If it had been me, I'd have patched it and would give the kids ice cream or something nice after dinner to help Gannon feel better about it. No big deal. But, she had another agenda and I don't think she's ever in full control of herself. It was the perfect storm for her.
really at this point, as savage as she is, maybe she was the one that did that to the carpet and blamed poor Gannon.
The reason I say this is because I have(had) a grown sister, a stepmother,(estranged since 15 years,my calling) that actually took a bic lighter to a vhs tape and melted it to show the childs father that the child was responsible for leaving it in a hot van.When he did not, and the tape was fine. I watched her do it and told the childs father(my brother inlaw) of what she had done . All this because she was extemely jealous of the child. Yes, evil is all around us. The best thing I did was to estrange my whole biological family the day my Mom passed away.
I live in peace!!And took my own children away from that ,to not be exposed to that type of evil.

my estimation of her personality disorder may have fallen short. i was thinking BPD, having know a female one for many years.
Now i am thinking maybe Tee hopped across that line to psychopath.
Once someone like that takes that step to seeing murder as a means to an ends, very little is off the table.
G become an object, he stripped him of his humanity and was able to do unthinkable horrors to him without feeling anything negative, i think the rush of control and power she felt when first hurt him opened the floodgates.
her life was not going the way she expected, marriage, job..... she was probably feeling a lack of control that fed her rage and it took one spark to ignite.

we have to consider just how manipulative and good some psychopaths are at covering their tracks. there is plenty of cases where such people were serial killers yet no one close to them had a clue.

would i be surprised to learn she has actually killed before.. No
would she confess? i don't think so.. its her last bit of control... unless she has reached a point she thinks doing so will actually cause more pain than staying silent.

IMO, i think many of G's injuries will be post mortem, an attempt to make it difficult to id him and to make transporting his remains easier.
we cannot apply any moral compass to her actions, i would use the word humanity but sadly humans are capable of extreme deprivation and horror and often visit it upon their fellow man/woman/child.
human nature allows for greed and all of the negative aspects of who we are when we stop listening to that little voice inside us that tells us we are doing something wrong.
the worst of our kind have turned off that voice and without it, the light inside them goes out and all manner of evil fills the void left behind.
Look at any murderers or violent criminals eyes.... they all have that lack of light in their eyes.
if you meet a person who has those eyes, no matter how charming or wonderful they may seem..... put as much distance as you can between you and them.
its like the old stories, vampires need to be invited in.

Pretty sure TS stopped, and dropped the suitcase off the opposite side of bridge. This close-up shows how it would be a straight drop down to the area Gannon was found.

90941255_10222322555002059_3172865961313173504_o.jpg
I agree,totally. I don't believe she went down those rocks. Too risky and would have taken more effort and strength, than to throw him over :(

Do you have the exact location he was found.. not from fb or bridge pictures of rocks but from LE?

I have never used FB. I use pictures from @AmandaReckonwith and match up signs, grade, trees, grass in the cracks of the pavement, etc. believe me or don't. But what I have posted is accurate and there are plenty here that will agree that I wouldn't post it if I wasn't 100 percent sure on the location of my maps. I'm done

Do you have the exact location he was found.. not from fb or bridge pictures of rocks but from LE?
All I know is from news accounts that he was found near the Escambia River bridge. When you look at that you see the same exact rocks with water on both sides.

I have never used FB. I use pictures from @AmandaReckonwith and match up signs, grade, trees, grass in the cracks of the pavement, etc. believe me or don't. But what I have posted is accurate and there are plenty here that will agree that I wouldn't post it if I wasn't 100 percent sure on the location of my maps. I'm done
Yes I agree she is great. I didn’t realize you were using her pictures. It doesn’t matter anyway. I’ll give and say I’m wrong. He’s gone and there is no bringing him back. Honestly, I was just trying to help and I thought maybe she threw him in the water and didn’t realize he’d wash up. None of it matters anyway. LE really knows what happened. Namaste

Last edited:
I live here and they have been working on the road makes me wonder if he was recently placed there. I feel like with as much equipment and other stuff going on, on that stretch of road he would have been found.
But, how long had the construction workers been in that spot?

Edited to make it understandable!:eek:

Last edited:
I think you're correct about the YT WS and Crime Online chat; and it's confirmed he was found in a suitcase.
Apparently the highway employee opened it , as some criminals will throw out a container or suitcase with drugs or cash.
And it needs to be turned in to LE if that's the case.
Poor man.

I feel for the road workers as they were just going about their day at work.
How horrible. :(
I forgot which news station's twitter but they put up a short clip of the scene and you can see the employees standing in a little group of about 4 male employees standing together talking, a distance away from the crime scene tape.
Seriously I don't know if I could sleep that night !
Or ever, if it were me. MOO.

I've done that! Patched a kitchen floor perfectly by "borrowing" linoleum from under the stove and patched a carpet perfectly from... as you said, the closet. If bird-brain had taken a few deep breaths, that could have been all that happened that Sunday night. If it had been me, I'd have patched it and would give the kids ice cream or something nice after dinner to help Gannon feel better about it. No big deal. But, she had another agenda and I don't think she's ever in full control of herself. It was the perfect storm for her.

Because you are a normal, decent human being who raises her kids up with confidence in knowing that it’s ok and natural to make mistakes in life!

While I get that and I'm not local, I'll just state that my personal belief is that he was placed where he was found. And it is some 400 yds from the river. Looking at historical data it doesn't appear that there were any excessive flooding/hurricanes from that time. So that's where I get my data. JMO

I agree completely. She just pulled over and dropped poor Gannon over the cement-curbing embankment edge of the east (or north bound) side of the highway and he landed between the 2 roadways probably somewhat closer to just below where she was standing when she dropped the suitcase. And, that's where I'm sure he was found.

She'd been heading to South Carolina all along... so she should have been traveling on the north bound side of that double road anyway, imo.

Last edited:
Even if not named a suspect, she must have been one. Imo she should have been watched, they saw what her personality was right off. But am also surprised that someone/anyone did not follow her, even as a private citizen...just to see. I may have been tempted if I lived there. I mean, the whole world suspected her...yet she was able to accomplish a cross country body disposal. Apparently.
Jmo

I agree completely. She just pulled over and dropped poor Gannon over the cement-curbing embankment edge of the east (or north bound) side of the highway and he landed between the 2 roadways probably somewhat closer to just below where she was standing when she dropped the suitcase. And, that's where I'm sure he was found.

She'd been heading to South Carolina all along... so she should have been traveling on the north bound side of that double road anyway, imo.

That's the most logical scenario. Gravity and the slope of the stone embankment did the rest IMO

I know you didn't ask me but... I don't have a photo from LE but do have one from MSM... Please compare these 2 photos I attached and see what you think. They look much the same, including the highway signs. If Google Earth would "let me" I could pull over to the left hand side of the road where the police cars are lined up and you'd see all the grey piles of rocks and boulders under the bridge, too. But, unfortunately, I'm stuck "driving" where Google Earth stuck me... the rocks can only be seen in an aerial view shot so I included one.
ETA... The area where Gannon was found is very close to the bridge though. I'll make another aerial shot so you can see.
(I never go near social media! I hate it with a passion.)

Attachments

• 90.png
    90.png
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 168
  • ROADWAY VIEW.jpg
    ROADWAY VIEW.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 161
  • ROADWAY VIEW ROCKS.jpg
    ROADWAY VIEW ROCKS.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 164
  • aerial bridge.jpg
    aerial bridge.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Forget how hard it would be to lift or drag a suitcase, if she dumped his body on the drive to SC and she was in a two car caravan of people, how did that go down without an accomplice or one of her family members noticing? Why would everyone agree a long detour on the way back made sense? Did she sneak away from the hotel with the van at night? They would have left a trail of transactions a mile long because in their minds they're moving an innocent person back. This should be fun reading when all the info is released. So many questions - seems way more complicated than he was just packed in the van and dumped along the way.

Wow this story just gets nuttier and more surreal at every turn.

ALL MOO & Pure Speculation!!!

On Tues Jan 28th after LS has stormed off & left the house, LE takes AS around the house and asks him to tell them about anything that might be missing from the house. He checks the garage and tells them that a suitcase, which he describes to LE, is missing. AS might have also thought it odd as he didn't see LS pack it up with her things when she left, and would his 11 year old son have packed a suitcase to "runaway?" Of course not! AS said his son would never have runaway, that was completely out of character!

So LE knows a suitcase is missing from the house, and they have a description of it. Fast forward, Gannon is found in a suitcase that matches the exact description of the missing suitcase in FL.......o_O

Interviewer: "So you were the last one to be seen with Gannon?"

LS: "That's correct."

MOO MOO

It is bizarre to me that LE was not watching her, allowing her to leave as she must have, even presumably collecting and stowing Gannon’s body beforehand. Astonishing to me.
Jmo

I think it's quite possible that while she was on LE's radar, without concrete evidence he was injured/murdered at that time (pre-neighbor video), they may not have had the resources or ability to physically follow her. I do suspect her leaving town caused them to start tracking her via other means like credit card purchases or tracking her phone right away though. I think they knew a very general location of where she was the minute she went MIA. I think Gannon went in the moving truck because she thought LE might tail her and I don't think anyone would imagine her being bold enough to take a dead body with her to move, including LE. I think she planned all along to split off from the moving truck closer to his final destination because she knew that when they arrived, there was an inherent risk of anyone picking up that suitcase in an effort to help on top of other risks like smell/leakage. "While I'm kinda close, I'm going to visit some old military friends at the base, I'll meet back up with you in a few days! Just need to grab a couple of suitcases, don't need any help."

Does anyone know/remember how long she rented the car? I read that drove 996ish miles. Could she driven 500 miles, rented another car to drop off the body? Then swapped cars again the way back...

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]
CrimeOnline viewed a Budget Rental receipt and confirmation number that indicated a white Kia Rio sedan was rented from the Colorado Springs airport at 8:50 a.m. on January 28, 2020, under Tecia Stauch’s name. The car was returned the following day at 1:20 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77