Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree I think she might have miscalculated the flow of the water. Here’s a pic from where I think she dropped him to the river. I think the water was higher at the point of drop early February due to flooding. His body or whatever he was contained inside (most likely a suitcase) got stuck on those rocks and ended up stuck under that brush. jmo

But, the "photo" you posted looks like the wrong side of the river / bridge. Cross over the bridge and, at the point where the highway comes "down off the bridge" and levels out... that's where Gannon was found.
(See attached "photo")

Attachments

• GANNON FOUND.jpg
    GANNON FOUND.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Little birdies have news about possible video of LS in Florida. I predict it will be from a motel. If true, it's very cool that motels keep their security footage long enough to be of help in these cases. Birds are not reliable sources of information, tho.

I like hearing & watching the little birdies out in the wild! @10ofRods I love how you explain things! :)

The thought of Casey Anthony placing a drugged baby in the trunk of her car so she could party. The thought of Kyron Harmon missing with no resolve while on his step mothers watch. The thought of Poly Klaas being abducted from her own bedroom during a party sleepover. The thought of Elizabeth Smart being abducted from her own bedroom with her sister next to her. And all the other cases where evil takes innocence. There are TOO many cases this horrific, unfortunately.
Caylee and Kyron's cases are close, but Polly and Elizabeth were taken by strangers. I feel like when it's an adult that a child has no choice but to trust, it ups the level of wtf. Caylee was so close, Kyron, only God and the stepmother are knowledgeable about his earthly body's location. I'm curious to know of another case where a parent\step tortured and murdered and left the child's body so far removed from home.

So horrific. My tribe has been sleeping in my room as hubby is quarantined and living in our shed, they feel out of whack and want the comfort of being close. I'm fine with it, we are a family struggling but we are struggling together and we will get thru this together.

edit for auto correct

*graphic warning*

I'm thinking the reason TS said Gannon's blood might be on the woodworking tools will not be because he cut his foot.
But since the upgraded charges mentioned a weapon such as a knife, it sounds like there's evidence of a cut on him somewhere.
Without TS "T-splaining" everything I'd never even consider the woodworking tools as a factor in his death or anything else.
So maybe no knife was used ?

And apparently the perp didn't throw them out but felt the need to point out areas of blood stains.
I'm betting she maybe meant to, but after AS and LH were at the house she ran out of time to get rid of some of the evidence.

Does anyone know if she'd over-medicated or poisoned him -- would such evidence be lost by now ?
Just want her to answer for every single thing she did to him.
As far as verbal abuse/threats... I'm thinking the others who lived in that house can attest to that.

So thankful he was finally found !
I just wish it could've been earlier.
I know I'd posted on a previous thread that if he was found some of the 'puzzle pieces' would come together.
It looks like that will happen now.

Hair could show past (within, I'd guess about 3-4 months due to hair length) poisoning attempts and POSSIBLY if he wasn't receiving (or properly digesting??) his medications. NOT as sure about the last part. MOO

IMO she didn’t “tell him” anything. She spent all her energy working up a rage about he’d done this to himself, he couldn’t be trusted, he deserved to be hurt (whatever manner) because he was (insert horrible abuser insult here). My heart breaks thinking of it.
She spent her last moments with him making him terrified. IMO

Yes , and remember that extremely disturbing audio with the pinky swear? Horrible! This was a grown woman who was supposed to be caring for him and is instead behaving like some deranged teenage bully terrorizing a young child. The way he sounded in that is heartbreaking and you can tell it wasn't the first time.

She dumped the body over the wall on the left of this picture, she was traveling the opposite direction of the parked LE vehicles in this photo. She didn't have to drag anything.

^^^Yes to this! Quicker, easier, less risk! I also saw a video from one of the local stations and one of the big detectives could barely walk down those rocks without falling! IMO she did a dump & drive off! :(

Hatfield do you remember the Arias case? People said she was too small to commit that murder or drag Travis’ body, etc. but with adrenaline pumping, you can be stronger than one thinks. I think she easily handled Gannons little body all alone.

Yes, JA made it look easy dragging TA down the hall back to the shower. The picture of the bottom of her pant leg as she was dragging him has been etched in my mind for life unfortunately.

Sorry I missed your message earlier but Im just getting back to cactch up again. The news of Gannon being found has been both shocking and also glad hes been found.

Let's not ever forget Jodi Arias taking the stand, trying to TSplain all her movements and adjudicate all her actions for killing Travis.

Although that was an adult-on-adult murder, same mentality.

I think TS will go the Casey Anthony route and blame everyone else for her unfortunes. Sick.

Dbm

Attachments

• 4F8446AE-B776-4DBC-A5B2-17155CFD49B8.jpeg
    4F8446AE-B776-4DBC-A5B2-17155CFD49B8.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Hypothetically, If I needed carpet (or vinyl tile) to match an area quickly? I would take it from a closet and replace the closet carpet later with a "close" match if a real match were unavailable. MOO
So true! I did exactly that when one of our kitties took a liking to clawing a particular step on the stairs until she was clear through the carpet and under pad and was starting on the wood :). I had a carpet installer come, cut the carpet out of the closet and repair the step. He was here for about an hour. I then had the closet tiled. Nobody looks in your closets, right? Unless, of course, you’re a murderer like step-thing!

edited: to clarify
Whether she thought it was water or not wasn't really the point. The point was that there is no way that water carried him to where he was found. He was found there bc he was placed there. He may have been dropped their from north bound lane and landed where he was found. Or she could have pulled off in the pull off area on the right side of the highway on the south bound lane. Waited for no traffic and moved him by suitcase, bag, etc and drug him down the rocks (downhill) and placed him by the pillar. Either way he was placed where he was found

Thanks for clarifying. Since we are all guessing at this point, I will say that trying to go over those kinds of rocks at night with a suitcase/container would be very difficult. The rocks are uneven (and slippery in evening dew) and it is difficult to ascertain their contour in the dark. Most people would need to use feet with the aid of hands.

:D:D That's the key to the T-splaining formula! It doesn't have to make sense to us "normal" people, just to LS and her whirling dervish of wordsmithing! She's a genius only in her own mind!

She needed that moving van for one purpose, and it wasn't for transporting her "gotchies," and Lily Pulitzer wardrobe across the country! :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad::mad:

I live in Colorado Springs but have frequented Southern Florida my entire life and I absolutely adore Lily Pulitzer. I was floored to see LS’s collection of dresses. Yuck. I honestly don’t know if I could wear another Lily Pulitzer dress without being sickened, which is a shame.

Hmmm can you show me where you think it is because from what I’ve seen it’s these rocks on 10. I heard it was off a fishing dock. I don’t have the exact address and if I’m wrong I will absolutely ask mods to delete.

Attachments

• stauch body found.jpg
    stauch body found.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 72
  • stauch body found road view.jpg
    stauch body found road view.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 76
It is bizarre to me that LE was not watching her, allowing her to leave as she must have, even presumably collecting and stowing Gannon’s body beforehand. Astonishing to me.
Jmo
ITA.
Struggling somewhat there.

As she wasn't a suspect or even a poi,maybe they didn't have the authority to keep tabs on her ?
Or if she crossed state lines, then it would fall to another state's LE to track her ?
And remember she switched vehicles several times.
But from the rentals at least couldn't LE follow the gps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa