Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took MG's statements about Lori and Chad as ironically sad. All the evil they did to gain what they wanted and in the end they lost everything. JMOO
Yes, that is why what she said is so offensive and strange. They LOST everything? It's all about them, still. No! They TOOK everything from everyone ELSE.

ITA my favorite theory on that is malachite. The stone, not malachite green. Powdered malachite is poisonous
Interesting-- can Malachite powder form show up in a toxicology report or autopsy report ??? I just have a real strong feeling that AxC death was not natural cause.
It was one day after it was reported that TD body to be exhumed, Plus LE wanted to question him about the shooting of CV in July, TD in October and the shooting attempt on BB in October--
**Why wasn't he questioned during the 2 months that had passed ???
Alex wife's son did not even know Alex last name or that he was his mom's husband, he called 911 stating it is his Mom's Boyfriend.
Too many Hinky dinky bells ringing off AxC death, for me JMO
(If the FBI or LE show up and do a web history search on my laptop, there may be some questions asked LOL .. I'm sure you all can relate hahaha)

Last edited:
I suspect it would be so much easier to sedate the children to secrete them. As far as toxicology, that may show something that took some time to build up and accumulate in the body. Would there be access to regularly dose their victims?

If Chad and Lori were meeting in the temple, their attendance could be verified. A couple of years ago I had a family member in Arizona (long story...also a websleuths thread, ironically) who ran away and hid with her infant son and her family tried to frame her ex's family to say that he had murdered her and was hiding her son somewhere. We honestly believed the story initially until the threads and lies started to unravel. I was surprised in reading the police case file documents later to see that she had tried to use temple attendance at the Gilbert temple as an alibi. The police reports showed that LE went to church authorities and was able to verify that she used her temple recommend, but video files from the parking lot did not back up the length of time she said she spent there. Sooooo.....if Chad and Lori were attending the temple together, assuming they were using their own recommends in their own names (and not stolen ones which someone referred to earlier which is, in theory, possible), the dates they attended could be verified by barcode scan. This would back up Melanie's story so that it wouldn't be just hearsay.

ITA my favorite theory on that is malachite. The stone, not malachite green. Powdered malachite is poisonous
I know nothing about poisons. But is it really possible that Alex’s wife or Melanie or Lori gave Alex something that can’t show up in an autopsy?
What about him the blood clot? Was that just coincidence?

I am a little confused - if Chad & Tammy were residents in Rexburg they would have attended church there together. I thought CD had just moved there like Lori and that is why they had some perceived anonymity but if that was his home he would have been recognized easily within the community. Can someone please enlighten me?
I believe he lives in the Sugar City/Salem area, technically not in Rexburg but just 5 minutes out of town. Something people need to know is there are tons of LDS churches in the area due to this area being predominantly LDS. As an example, my church building covers about 7 city blocks of residents for my ward (includes a couple apartment complexes). There’s only three wards that use my building. All jmo

IF Chad's little group knew much about the Old Testament, they would know that when you "prophesy" and it doesn't come true, well false prophets were put to death. Jmo
We should all share with the Daybells and Coxs this Old Testament about Prophesy not coming true and put to death on JULY 23, 2020

We should all share with the Daybells and Coxs this Old Testament about Prophesy not coming true and put to death on JULY 23, 2020
According to MG, if something doesn’t come to pass, such as the world ending on July 22, 2920, Lori would just say “agents got in the way”. Don’t know if those agents were devils or angels. Bottom line, Chad and Lori always had an excuse.

They didn't test for it (for some reasons explained by people in the medical field). They only tested for alcohol, cannabinoids, gabapentin, barbiturates, and salicylates.
READ: The medical examiner and toxicology reports on Alex Cox | East Idaho News
BBM- oh Yikes
Then I am sticking to my gut instinct that he was murdered.
They can't prove he wasn't killed by being given malachite (or even taking it himself) since they did NOT test for it.
I will be honest and say that when all the posts about the Malachite and stones, etc were being posted, I skipped over them, thinking it was all about gemstones and metal on the wedding rings and I missed the science line and must have hop, skipped and jumped right over to the math and nosiness lines **

A portal in the closet? I imagine those portal things could come in pretty handy. In fact, I'd be surprised if Lori hasn't already asked Chad to install one in her cell.

I also expect that Chad may try to rustle one up real quick when LE comes to arrest him (though only after first attempting to convince them that he is not in fact Chad Daybell, but rather James the Just).

According to MG, if something doesn’t come to pass, such as the world ending on July 22, 2920, Lori would just say “agents got in the way”. Don’t know if those agents were devils or angels. Bottom line, Chad and Lori always had an excuse.
Oh Yes-- CV was supposed to die driving from Texas, and yet he showed back up in AZ
TD was supposed to die months before she did

It doesn't matter one way or the other as far as finding the kids, but I think they're saying "agency" not agents. Free will. I think in their context they're saying someone choosing to exert free will thwarted the death predictions. Which, jmo, is stupid. But it is what it is. It's a catch word for LDS. Jmo. Pointing this out because depending on hearing it in the future, it could be hard to decipher without the right context.

Did anyone alert all ears up today during the walking at the track story?

I'm totally paraphrasing and taking creative license but this was my take away:

So, people knew Chad was married to Tammy but they were so rarely together many of them didn't know what she looked like. They assumed Lori was Tammy and no one corrected them.

Am I the only one that got that impression? Jmo

I imagine it was because they were several miles away from where he lived with Tammy. LDS Church congregations are concentrated to small geographical areas (such as a single neighborhood) in Idaho. Chad and Tammy may have had few acquaintances in Rexburg itself. They may not have attended the Rexburg temple together very often either, so he wasn’t worried about anyone there recognizing Lori. Neither Chad or Tammy grew up in Rexburg to have high school friends notice them on the street either. I have a hard time thinking Tammy didn’t know something was up. I wish we knew if Charles managed to get a hold of her with the email Lori sent to Chad about coming to stay with them last summer. Moo

I believe Melanie was quoting her as saying "agency" (meaning the ability for someone to choose) rather than "agents." As in --> Charles was supposed to die in a car accident, but "agency" got in the way = Someone chose not to intentionally plow into him broadside with the intention of killing him, and instead went to Sonic for a cherry limeade.

If Chad and Lori were meeting in the temple, their attendance could be verified. A couple of years ago I had a family member in Arizona (long story...also a websleuths thread, ironically) who ran away and hid with her infant son and her family tried to frame her ex's family to say that he had murdered her and was hiding her son somewhere. We honestly believed the story initially until the threads and lies started to unravel. I was surprised in reading the police case file documents later to see that she had tried to use temple attendance at the Gilbert temple as an alibi. The police reports showed that LE went to church authorities and was able to verify that she used her temple recommend, but video files from the parking lot did not back up the length of time she said she spent there. Sooooo.....if Chad and Lori were attending the temple together, assuming they were using their own recommends in their own names (and not stolen ones which someone referred to earlier which is, in theory, possible), the dates they attended could be verified by barcode scan. This would back up Melanie's story so that it wouldn't be just hearsay.
Yes, temple recommends do have a bar code scan, and LE could find out the truth. Although, I don't know if it means all that much either way, we know they had a affair. Where all the places they had the affair occurred, I don't know if it's super important. How they got away with killing Alex is something I find much more fascinating (kind of joking, kind of not) MOO

Yeah. It's a fine line between "prophet" and "grifter."

This case is exhausting to follow casually -- can't imagine what it's like to investigate and prosecute. Reminds me of a few in recent years where children have disappeared and not been found, the case principles all told a million different unconvincing stories and the waters became hopelessly, and sometime irretrievably muddled. At least here we have some witnesses who are now willing to provide some insight. That's valuable, however limited, IMO.

Yes, temple recommends do have a bar code scan, and LE could find out the truth. Although, I don't know if it means all that much either way, we know they had a affair. Where all the places they had the affair occurred, I don't know if it's super important. How they got away with killing Alex is something I find much more fascinating (kind of joking, kind of not) MOO

It probably means more to the church if they find out Lori was using Tammy's recommend. Bit of a security lapse there. Jmo

Just want to point out that I believe the Storage Unit was rented by LVD on OCT 1st-- the same day that LVD Mother JC said she spoke to JJ
side note- I think the Storage Unit is very close to the Rexburg transfer station. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419