Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to MG, if something doesn’t come to pass, such as the world ending on July 22, 2920, Lori would just say “agents got in the way”. Don’t know if those agents were devils or angels. Bottom line, Chad and Lori always had an excuse.
What MG was saying was that "agency" got in the way, not agents. In the LDS church we believe that we all have free agency to make choices, but are bound by the consequences, good or bad. She was saying that Chad said sometimes things didn't happen as plan because of someone's agency. In the case of Charles not dying the expected car accident, he was implying that maybe the person who was "supposed" to hit Charles in the "foretold" car accident used agency to make a different choice and drive a different path that day, preventing the accident. It's all a lot of crap, of course. But that was how Chad tried to argue it. Very convenient way to explain things away.

A portal in the closet? I imagine those portal things could come in pretty handy. In fact, I'd be surprised if Lori hasn't already asked Chad to install one in her cell.

I also expect that Chad may try to rustle one up real quick when LE comes to arrest him (though only after first attempting to convince them that he is not in fact Chad Daybell, but rather James the Just).

I know this case is very serious and doesn't warrant jokes. But the visual I get from the idea of Chad sitting in a closet portal is really weird. (Especially because I only have my imagination for what a "portal" looks like/is.)

"According to the intelligence analyst, Mow said he met Lori at a temple, and they had an instant connection. He knew she was a gatherer and had to connect her with Gibb"

In the interview with Nate MG said that Lori came up to her at a class she was teaching at church.

We've seen this before, Justin Lum reported on it March 11th but that now seems like a long time ago
New e-mails show FBI researched podcasts done by Lori Vallow

"According to the intelligence analyst, Mow said he met Lori at a temple, and they had an instant connection. He knew she was a gatherer and had to connect her with Gibb"

In the interview with Nate MG said that Lori came up to her at a class she was teaching at church.

We've seen this before, Justin Lum reported on it March 11th but that now seems like a long time ago
Mow would be very motivated to tell his followers he was at a temple, makes him and Lori sound like a good boy and girl. I believe that Melanie's version is a lot more likely MOO

Mow would be very motivated to tell his followers he was at a temple, makes him and Lori sound like a good boy and girl. I believe that Melanie's version is a lot more likely MOO

I actually agree on the credibility point you made but MelaniE is on the podcast when Jason Mow says this, and seems to back him up, definitely doesn't contradict him

Not an apologist for this crowd, but I suppose there is a way for both to be true.

Mow: "You should meet Melanie. She's speaking at Whatever Church Event -- we should attend that so you can meet her."
Lori: Attends Whatever Church Event, introduces herself.

I know this case is very serious and doesn't warrant jokes. But the visual I get from the idea of Chad sitting in a closet portal is really weird. (Especially because I only have my imagination for what a "portal" looks like/is.)

You inspired me to actually look this up, and I got some X-Files references, and a few promising Google Books, one of which may well be where CD cribbed the idea from and which describes a cave dwelling visible through a portal that appears in a closet in a room otherwise identical to a real one.

I'm torn between a sort of diaphanous wedding-cake chair with surrounded by blurry, school-disco quality light FX, and a kind of furry dollar sign that two can sit in while being pulled along. A (small) angelic host choir would be de rigour for either.

I think the key idea is likely a specialized space for those who are sufficiently high up the spiritual chain to be chosen for the profound tasks that await and the private but homely closet space reflects that spiritual seriousness. The air of faint ridiculousness that comes with it has to do with the impoverished imaginations that produced the need for it as a cover, IMO, for something far more earthbound.

Last edited:
Not an apologist for this crowd, but I suppose there is a way for both to be true.

Mow: "You should meet Melanie. She's speaking at Whatever Church Event -- we should attend that so you can meet her."
Lori: Attends Whatever Church Event, introduces herself.

That's why we love WS! BINGO @FindingJoLee

3 suspicious deaths...obviously Alex and Joe Ryan are 2 of them...who is the 3rd? Is it that bankruptcy lawyer that Lori had that died unexpectedly a couple of years ago? Or am I forgetting about some other suspicious death that occurred? Maybe Stacey?

IMO, they are likely:
1 Homicide (CV)
2 Attempted Homicides (BB, TD)
3 Suspicious Deaths (JAR, TD, AxC)
2 Missing/Endangered Children (JJV, TR)

You inspired me to actually look this up, and I got some X-Files references, and a few promising Google Books, one of which may well be where CD cribbed the idea from and which describes a cave dwelling visible through a portal that appears in a closet in a room otherwise identical to a real one.

I'm torn between a sort of diaphanous wedding-cake chair with surrounded by blurry, school-disco quality light FX, and a kind of furry dollar sign that two can sit in while being pulled along. A (small) angelic host choir would be de rigour for either.

:D

My visual was him sitting (fully clothed, this is a clean visual) in a claw-foot tub inside an ordinary closet with sliding doors holding some kind of colorful funnel ("Oh the Places You'll Go!")

I personally think there was a lot of planning behind the scenes to get some of the people Connected.
I said yesterday that I thought LVD nonchalantly meeting MG was a sort of set up since LVD has been obsessed with CD books for a few years prior.
I think a lot of behind the scene texts, meet ups, etc went on to connect all of them and there are more besides LVD little family group. JMO

Interesting-- can Malachite powder form show up in a toxicology report or autopsy report ??? I just have a real strong feeling that AxC death was not natural cause.
It was one day after it was reported that TD body to be exhumed, Plus LE wanted to question him about the shooting of CV in July, TD in October and the shooting attempt on BB in October--
**Why wasn't he questioned during the 2 months that had passed ???
Alex wife's son did not even know Alex last name or that he was his mom's husband, he called 911 stating it is his Mom's Boyfriend.
Too many Hinky dinky bells ringing off AxC death, for me JMO
(If the FBI or LE show up and do a web history search on my laptop, there may be some questions asked LOL .. I'm sure you all can relate hahaha)

My Nursing background is psych and chronic conditions; no expertise in toxicology but I researched the heck out of this theory/crazy rabbit hole a few threads back.
Malachite poisoning?
Describes a lapidary worker developing symptoms-similar to those described Tammy having the night she died-after breathing the dust and getting it on the hands.
There's an aquatic product called malachite green that is also poisonous but not the same thing as malachite.
Understandably malachite poisoning is rare but has been documented in India, occurring when people used malachite as a skin and face pigment for a cultural celebration.
I have not been able to locate any medical research on detecting malachite poisoning on autopsy. Possibly there is no test. It's not common and it's expensive to develop lab tests. IIRC, it was our own @KonaHonu that mentioned it's super easy to find malachite in the area of Arizona where Lori lived.
Malachite is listed in Ian's document as a spiritual weapon. And then they choose malachite for the wedding rings

Oooops ETA MO reaching O

I personally think there was a lot of planning behind the scenes to get some of the people Connected.
I said yesterday that I thought LVD nonchalantly meeting MG was a sort of set up since LVD has been obsessed with CD books for a few years prior.
I think a lot of behind the scene texts, meet ups, etc went on to connect all of them and there are more besides LVD little family group. JMO

Well, Lori's off-the-cuff instruction that MG take some photos of a bunch of kids (presumably to show police) to back up LVD's claim that MG was at the movies with JJ does demonstrate LVD can be creative at orchestrating events when properly motivated.

Well, Lori's off-the-cuff instruction that MG take some photos of a bunch of kids (presumably to show police) to back up LVD's claim that MG was at the movies with JJ does demonstrate LVD can be creative at orchestrating events when properly motivated.

It was such a desperate request. Who would think "Oh yeah, Melanie probably did take JJ to the movies. Look at all those random kids she photographed, not one of whom is JJ."

I suspect it would be so much easier to sedate the children to secrete them. As far as toxicology, that may show something that took some time to build up and accumulate in the body. Would there be access to regularly dose their victims?
Not the kids, IMO Chad could have convinced Tammy that she needed a healing malachite balm or potion to get rid of the zombie she was supposedly possessed by

What if BOTH Tammy’s and Alex’s autopsies seem to indicate natural deaths...yet BOTH autopsy results show lab results that are the same?

For example, both sets of results show the same high normal potassium or high normal White Blood Cell count. Something like that.

I think the key idea is likely a specialized space for those who are sufficiently high up the spiritual chain to be chosen for the profound tasks that await and the private but homely closet space reflects that spiritual seriousness. The air of faint ridiculousness that comes with it has to do with the impoverished imaginations that produced the need for it as a cover, IMO, for something far more earthbound.

I can't unsee this:/

What if BOTH Tammy’s and Alex’s autopsies seem to indicate natural deaths...yet BOTH autopsy results show lab results that are the same?

For example, both sets of results show the same high normal potassium or high normal White Blood Cell count. Something like that.

My guess is that could be a clue, or at least indicate that further testing/analysis/examination of tissue samples might be a good idea

Alex' potassium was normal -- it was performed on vitreous fluid and not blood and the reference ranges are totally different for the two. I haven't seen his white count -- where was that published?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa