Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The depth of a mountain stream is difficult to determine, but the minimum average stream flow at Nathrop, which is below Monarch Pass was 482 Gallons per minute minimum during May 2020. For comparison, my city block has 24 houses that water their lawns using 1.5 horsepower shallow well water pumps which move 21.3 gallons per minute. If we are all sprinkling at the same time, which we are prone to doing on hot summer weekends, we are pumping 553.8 gallons per minute. If we had to depend on the South Arkansas River, we would be "up the creek without a paddle", as they say; and our lawns would brown very quickly after we sucked the "river" dry. IMO

USGS Current Conditions for USGS 07091200 ARKANSAS RIVER NEAR NATHROP, CO
Goulds J7S JS+ Series - 21.3 GPM 3/4 HP Cast Iron Shallow Well Jet Pump

So would that volume of water carry a body down river?

Great point about clip-on pedals which some mountain bikers use. If her bike had clip-on pedals then it means her shoes would have the clip-on part as part of the bottom of the shoe.

If she had clip-on pedals on the bike, then her shoes were a special clip-on shoe to go with it. They work hand in hand. Video link shows and explains them.

Bike shoes with cleats would have left a characteristic footprint if SM was with her bike but got off it for some reason. If there were no such footprints, there was no evidence that she was there. Big oops if you’ve faked a bike accident.

This "chance" video is as orchestrated as the 27 second plea for Suzanne. Barry is in control folks, This wasn't an accidental meeting with this Tyler fellow. Clever how they thought of the threat at the end to make it seem more legitimate. IMO
Yep... and we never SEE Tyler in the video and now he has disappeared as if he never existed ... I’m sure it’s because he has been “threatened” and had to (I’m being facetious). So... that “threat” was actually a very important necessity in the video. JMO.

Last edited:
I don't think that BLM ever served on active duty in the military himself, and his friend is a veteran of a very elite regiment, with their own language and a requirement that every soldier be highly skilled in reconnaissance. I don't personally care whether it's 400 or 40 or 4; my opinion is that BLM selected a highly qualified man to lead his private search. JMO
ITA. Army Rangers are right up there with Navy Seals. There really are no words to convey how very respected they are.

JMO

Yep... and we never SEE Tyler in the video and now he has disappeared as if he never existed ... I’m sure it’s because he has been “threatened” and had to (I’m being facetious). So... that “threat” was actually a very important necessity in the video. JMO.
MOO Tyler would be stupid to do this as this sounds like aiding and abetting? (WS attorney’s please help us out here!) IMO Tyler was stalking BMO and waiting for his (Tyler’s) moment of fame

I know I’m in the minority but I do think TD went in search of understanding and answers. His first video was very convincing. He seemed startled that BM was there, unsettled that he felt watched and creeped out by all of it. I also think BM was watching him on surveillance; the M property has signage clearly posted that they have surveillance security cameras filming their land. I think BM orchestrated his appearance. TD is a teacher I believe, YT isn’t his job. I tried uploading the screenshot of all of his videos I took last night but the file is too large. Not sure that any of my .02 is relevant. @vaporlass your posts are well thought out and I respect your opinion. I hope we all have more answers soon..
bbm
Oh, wow. (Goody goody !)
I'd posted asking about their home surveillance earlier in the last thread and missed this.

Then we should know if and when Suzanne left for her 'bike ride'.
Right , BM ?
MOO

bbm
Oh, wow. (Goody goody !)
I'd posted asking about their home surveillance earlier in the last thread and missed this.

Then we should know if and when Suzanne left for her 'bike ride'.
Right , BM ?
MOO
Well, it has been speculated that the cameras stopped working 4-5 days prior to the day SM was reported missing. I’ve searched for the article but have not found it. Maybe a fellow WS knows where it is in the media file.

TKG said:
Well, it has been speculated that the cameras stopped working 4-5 days prior to the day SM was reported missing. I’ve searched for the article but have not found it. Maybe a fellow WS knows where it is in the media file.
Oh how convenient that would be!
I believe this came up a while back in this discussion thread and the conclusion was that no MSM source reported this information, IIRC. Probably showed up elsewhere ...

ETA: TKG’s post

Yes! What are the odds of catching them on their way to the nearest Walmart that is 117 miles away? That's phenomenal luck, IMO
https://www.mystore411.com/store/list_state/3/Colorado/Walmart-store-locations
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Looks like there's a Walmart in Salida so it's only about 10 miles away. Even so that would be an awfully big coincidence. That YT guy was so sketchy he probably followed them to Walmart and then acted like it was a coincidence.

Looks like there's a Walmart in Salida so it's only about 10 miles away. Even so that would be an awfully big coincidence. That YT guy was so sketchy he probably followed them to Walmart and then acted like it was a coincidence.

Beyond the surreptitious Manner of taking the video, what about him gave you that impression? Sketchy? Did you see both videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama