Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a verified insider on WS state the move was planned awhile ago

The car part was here
He sat in his car for hours before quickly leaving. Is that when the backhoe was brought in?...

Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. Matthew was standing outside when he said he saw a convoy of law enforcement coming down the road to serve a search warrant. They surrounded the home, he said, and made all of Chad's adult children leave the house. Chad also left, but Matthew said Chad sat in his car for hours.

Then suddenly, Matthew saw Chad try to leave.

"I saw his car take off down the road headed south towards Rexburg," Matthew said. "Just seconds later, the marked police cars had their lights and sirens, and floored it to go catch him."

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance

My multi quote, to be honest here, was you asking a poster about Emma moving in. I was highlighting the fact you're the one that speculated that. :) jmo

All over the last thread the video a passerby shot of Chad’s arrest showed him doing a runner a few hours after the 7 am warrant, certainly not voluntarily submitting while being chased by LE towards Rexburg! One highlight is her squealing “Chad freaking Daybell just got arrested!!”

I automatically now think of him as CFD based on that video. The addition of the “freaking” just scans so well, and seems to capture both his extreme self-regard and her contemptuous reaction to it, while transforming “Daybell” into something like an epithet.

It’s pure poetry, IMO, and like all good poetry manages to reveal an important truth: a person undone by weakness and vanity, creating carnage in the lives of so many, while remaining wholly ignorant of his own dangerous foolishness.

Chad Freaking Daybell! So much of this awful, profoundly sad story contained in three words and an exclamation point.

MOO. I think they will turn on each other. They will blame AC as much as possible. One will end up taking a plea deal. I think its a waiting game of who will crack first. JMO. My bet is on Lori. Her family says she always has a plan. It seems to me she thinks very highly of herself. I think in her mind (that implies she has one) , she's a woman, she's too pretty to be in prison. I personally thought it was disgusting to see her in action with LE right before CV died. I think she will get a plan together and get a plea deal. JMO

I think that's a given at some point, certainly for Lori. Someone who has been married five times at her age, whose 3rd husband was shot at by her brother at her behest, whose 4th husband was murdered by her brother and whose children have been lying dead in her husband's backyard for who-knows-how-long is not going to suddenly decide that this relationship is valued, cherished and permanent.

I still think the motivation was is that Chad and Lori wanted to enjoy life as a newly wed, rich couple without extra "baggage." I use the world "baggage" because I think that's how they viewed the kids. A moody teenage girl and an autistic child are not going to allow one to frolic on the beach all day.

Agree, but Tylee was on the cusp of a new life away from them as an adult, and J.J. could have lived and thrived with the Woodcocks, so their baggage could have been safely stowed elsewhere, while they lived in paradise with all or a decent chunk of the insurance.

Either they wanted it all, or they were invested in a cleaner break than that. This, IMO, was where their culty thinking dangerously intersected with other options that involved TR and J.J. living but still a threat, as zombies or witnesses or whatever. I don’t get it but it must have made sense to them, enough to kill kids for.

I don't recall them saying Emma was moving in there but maybe I overlooked it. I thought they stated when all the stuff getting moved out that it had been planned for some time.

In this CourtTV video from last night the reporter was live outside of Chad’s house and said Emma was currently moving into Chad’s house from her house across the street. I’m not sure if it was Emma or not but you could see people moving around the yard in the background of the live shot.
COURT TV

Last edited:
Did you see the bit where Emma stated to her that mom had pink froth coming from her mouth.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2P-vg7toEeH_LIKsqhQ6SW
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I noted that. I can’t say I recall reading that detail before. If Chad’s daughter told friends about the pink foam, I wonder if she saw it for herself.

It certainly goes against Chad’s story that Tammy went peacefully in the night.

If any of these charges end up at a jury trial, there will be so many lies to bring up.

There's one thing (of many!) that really upsets me...

-That video of Lori, during her first appearance in court after returning to Idaho. VERY smug, almost prancing in her orange and white striped jumpsuit , as she passes in front of Kay. At the time, I thought she was acting like, "I know where they're hiding, I know where they're hiding !"

But they were already dead, and buried, in Chad's back yard by then. Just so, so horrible. I can hardly wrap my mind around it..:(

Agree, but Tylee was on the cusp of a new life away from them as an adult, and J.J. could have lived and thrived with the Woodcocks, so their baggage could have been safely stowed elsewhere, while they lived in paradise with all or a decent chunk of the insurance.

Either they wanted it all, or they were invested in a cleaner break than that. This, IMO, was where their culty thinking dangerously intersected with other options that involved TR and J.J. living but still a threat, as zombies or witnesses or whatever. I don’t get it but it must have made sense to them, enough to kill kids for.

I think, too, that Chad wanted her all to himself. He didn't want to have to share her with her children. Of course, he kept his. I'm glad his kids are alive, don't misunderstand me. :) But JJ and Tylee could be as well. Jmo

I've seen it repeated multiple times but I've never seen the source for it. Parts of the 911 call were redacted but I don't think the unredacted call has ever been released.

TY

I do not believe your final photo is in correct order. The reason that I believe that is because the cinder blocks are still in a circle. Unless the police brought their own they were moved away from the fire pit for whatever reason that includes holding down their tarps. The cinder blocks were eventually returned but not in a circular fashion.

I think you're right, the shadows confirm pic 3 is later than pic 4

Seriously, would have loved to been a fly on the wall when the news was broken to LVD in jail that 2 sets of human (child) remains were found in hubby's backyard. (Cue the "bad boys music" in the background. Who broke the news to her? Does she have access to news reports? Was she put in isolation as soon as the search warrant was issued to prevent any other inmate from providing info? Is she is in isolation now? Is Chad?
Oh so many questions . . .

There's one thing (of many!) that really upsets me...

-That video of Lori, during her first appearance in court after returning to Idaho. VERY smug, almost prancing in her orange and white striped jumpsuit , as she passes in front of Kay. At the time, I thought she was acting like, "I know where they're hiding, I know where they're hiding !"

But they were already dead, and buried, in Chad's back yard by then. Just so, so horrible. I can hardly wrap my mind around it..:(

And those are the exact visuals that will get played in court. Lori smirking. Chad playing the ukulele on a beach in Hawaii. Nate’s questioning of Chad and Lori in Hawaii. And then there will be a picture of Chad’s backyard, after the children’s remains have been removed.

I agree, they are masters of deception. I think it's weird that he has a half smile on his face in his mugshot. I don't think it means he's feeling smug, I think it's his go to face, the one that sucks people in and invites people to like him. I noticed it too when Dateline were staking out his hotel in Hawaii and he gave them a grin like a little boy over his shoulder, and also partway through his charging hearing. He has perfected it to the extent that it's automatic and doesn't betray his real thoughts and feelings, IMO. I think there is a possibility he could be perceived as charming to a jury, if he's going to try and say someone else did it.

JMO
i thought the same thing looking at his face at Lori's ID hearing as well....

And those are the exact visuals that will get played in court. Lori smirking. Chad playing the ukulele on a beach in Hawaii. Nate’s questioning of Chad and Lori in Hawaii. And then there will be a picture of Chad’s backyard, after the children’s remains have been removed.

And Lori sashaying off in her cutesy little beach skirt. "Leave us alone". Jmo

This husband remains a mystery . colbys dad. Tylees is dead and given what we know about him from Colby I’d say he wasn’t a nice or good person and I think Alex did at least try something but either way he’s dead and he seemed like a terrible human being. Then we have Charles and he’s obviously murdered. Then TD who had to be murdered or Chad can really tell future and has visions which aren’t always exactly right but somehow involve people he needs out of the way and they do .....go away. Then poor Tylee and JJ . True monsters Lori and Chad.

I'd not necessarily believe at face value the whole JR thing & CR. Look at Annies Cushing information posted about it and it looks really inconsistent regarding statements. Now I am not saying CR is lieing nor defending JR if he did indeed do something. I'm just saying there seems to be more to this or nothing we can say about is fact.

Its one of the reasons no other media outlets have talked about it since. Because it is errrr difficult when everyone seems to be lieing / inconsistent.

LVD broke alot of court orders regarding TR and JR. And never had JR prosecuted. So he is technically presumed innocent.

It was only when this all hit the news CR found out JR was not his actual father but was adopted by him.

LVD is untrustworthy and a manipulator. How can you not tell your son that it wasnt his father who possibly did those things. What cruel person is she? Unless it suited her?

We cannot say that CR wasn't manipulated into believing something that didn't happen. Nor can we say it didn't happen. It all allegations and denials and suspect statements.

The whole situation just muddied the water. I feel for CR alot in this. He's been manipulated the most and isolated from his family.

Now a good question is why did LVD get to adopt JJV when she had broken multiple court orders regarding JR which where on going at the time?

Did we know about the pink foaming of the mouth before today? AC was foaming at the mouth, too, correct?

Sorry, I follow, but have to take breaks from sad stuff often or I get too depressed. I feel like I’m always missing a few key pieces, yet this story is already insane and hard to follow.

This information makes me believe AC’s autopsy even less and I already was in disbelief.

Edit: typo

I’m not sure if he actually sent the email, but I’ve always wondered. I have read that Tammy was ‘suspicious.’

Same here.

I wonder if he sent the email, and if he did, I wonder if it was intercepted by Chad before Tammy could read it. Charles was killed by Alex a little over a week after he mentioned emailing the Lori/Chad affair info to Tammy. Whatever the case... Chad and Lori (with the help of Alex) sure worked fast to plan and hasten the murder of Charles. JMO

Or as other have said, some very good con artists who realize the way to circumvent murder for $$ and insurance policies know the law, and put up this chit... I didn't kill a human, I killed a zombie... so the law says that I'm not a murderer. As I didn't plan to kill a human...

Darn... someone posted the law on the last thread as to talking to this and I cannot find. Can someone bump that kept that link or the OP?

They are both BEYOND EVIL!!!! I have never ever ever ever followed a case where folks planned deaths for $$ in my entire life.

Planned to shroud outside of the law on purpose.. through *religion*... I do hope many now walk away from the *religion* aspect.... as I think the defense will glom onto this... but it is plain and simple to me... Two murderous folks wanting and scheming for $$$ through life insurance etc and wanting their flings... sick yes, scheming yes....... but not falling for it as they planned..........and OTHERS supported.

All above MOO

I am going to stumble over my own words now... When I refer to her as a "bad seed", I really mean forever and always manipulating, and cheating others out of a normal life; using others; often for money to live higher and higher.

BUT I do feel she also believed her spiritual was giving her purpose and protection... from her base lds, and then the evolution of the elevated cult transition.

Her religiosity makes her different, imo, from other devious female-killers who are only out for the death or the money, and are cold as rocks. She's becoming cold as rocks, but I think in her crazy belief system she thought she was going to be like... i dunno...Snow White or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels