Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Drc40 I also think that snowfall played a huge role in when he did any digging as well. I grew up in this area and remember vividly trick-or-treating in snow. There are some years
@Loveneverfails - there are rumors that CD did know the coroner but I don't have a link

So pink froth was coming from Tammy’s mouth? Hmmmm? Would Malachite poisoning cause this? What about the prescription bottle they found in the storage unit? I know it was a prescription for JJ but I don’t know what it was. Is it possible to cause an OD with that prescription? And last do we even know if what was suppose to be in that prescription bottle was? I mean Lori could have put anything in that bottle really. I know the last part is far fetched, but nothing would surprise me with this case. MOO
I saw that risperdone overdose can cause heart failure and in turn cause frothing. Jmo dont have source but I was googling this earlier will look for a link.
ETA that being the drug prescribed to JJ. Risperdal, risperdone hopefully that is spelled correctly, will link.

I don't really think Chad was the "informant" because if he were, there would have been no need to get a search warrant -- he could have granted permission. I'm more comfortable thinking one of the kids living at the home stumbled upon the sites, maybe even did a little digging as sleuthing, and then called the police.

Because the kid would not know for sure who did the actual killing, it's reasonable to assume he/she felt scared letting it be known who ratted CD out -- on the off-chance one of CD's buddies is still lurking around and might take revenge.

JMO MOO

Interesting. That theory does seem to fit stated reasons for sealing the SW (other theories also fit, of course).

Did we have an unaccounted for vehicle? I’ve lost track of which one I thought it was. Anyone know? I’m trying to remember if one was sold that could have transported the kids.

I also think in order for this crime to have been committed as far as burying the kids goes, it would have had to be under the guise of doing something else and the kids would have had to be contained in something so as not to be seen. Maybe chad told a lie about finding a dead dog like he did the raccoon and needing to bury it. I do imagine he “talked” his way out of looking suspicious.

I would like to see some of our super sleuths concentrate on the actual crime timeline not just the chronology of events. Pinning down when the crimes likely took place might help us understand the potential evidence LE has to pursue the murder charges.

I’ll start first but I’m not really sticking my neck out. I think the crimes took place before the welfare check. The prosecutor has cast a wide net but it stands to reason once LE got involved it didn’t leave the monsters much room. They were mainly gone from Idaho after Thanksgiving too.

With that in mind the question also begs if Chadbo was bold enough to attempt a burial/burn prior to Tammy passing away. With his kids across the street and Tammy in the house I can’t imagine him pulling that off unless it was on the weekend she was gone. We also don’t know if his kids were living at the house prior to her death so that brings up another potential roadblock.

My guess is the actual burials took place after Oct 19 but prior to November 25. That’s just 5 weeks but well after the kids last confirmed sightings. When the murders actually took place is another real conundrum. I have to think it was all done at once but with Tylees absence before JJ it’s really difficult to read. We know that MG was there late Sept which according to everything else might have been the peak of their derangement. The possibility of both being murdered at different times and/or moved creates more questions as well as the involvement of AC. In short I think the murders took place between 9/23 and 10/19 with the burial/burn (if that happened) between 10/19 and 11/25.

Any other thoughts on the dates?

The one thing that does concern me a wee bit is why murder charges where not ready to go. We’ve all seen cases where LE says “we just need the body” and charges come as soon as it’s discovered. I’m confident LE will get it right but since they didn’t come immediately probably underscores the complexity and difficulty of the case. I think the monsters will eventually turn on each other but with this bizzaro case nothing would surprise me. I’m hoping LE is laying out irrefutable evidence as we speak.

Also, I understand the intense interest but many of the questions and theories contemplated and posted have been answered or discussed here for weeks if not months. Having casual participants catching up is the reason but I’m sure many of us are scrolling and rolling through 75% of the posts when almost everything is in the timeline or searchable. Seek and you shall find :)

Great post!

Your timeline definitely seems accurate. Few things implicit in your post, etc:

First, the only thing we know is that the bodies were buried there. The burning part is still pure speculation.

Second, maybe murder charges weren’t ready because they’re preparing conspiracy charges? But it also seems like there’s no rush, since they’re both in jail right now. So there’s enough time to get the charges right — I assume the state’s worst nightmare is to lose the case/acquittal, so I assume they’re being overly cautious with the eventual big charges.

Good post!

I think I read the ME was new on the job. CD should know all the ins and outs. He was a cemetery sexton by profession. IMO. This was in answer to how CD got a lackadaisical ME. Something happened with the quote.

I think this will turn into a monster trial. Obviously, we don't know what the retainer was or the fee structure. Hell, he could be working for free. However, why would there be any obligation to continue to provide services for free if money does dry up? Maybe they didn't take into account that CD would be arrested and needing those funds also

They obviously weren't great at planning or predicting. Especially bad given his special powers

Keep in mind precedent as to how this is done.
1)A lawyer signs up as private atty...
2)then the coffer runs dry...
3) and the atty who wanted for mere publicity signs up for the state to pay him... long term $$$ and publicity. It may not be at the private atty rate... but it's steady income for future stardom!

voila... Jose Baez on Casey Anthony case for example.

We had a verified insider on WS state the move was planned awhile ago

The car part was here
He sat in his car for hours before quickly leaving. Is that when the backhoe was brought in?...

Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. Matthew was standing outside when he said he saw a convoy of law enforcement coming down the road to serve a search warrant. They surrounded the home, he said, and made all of Chad's adult children leave the house. Chad also left, but Matthew said Chad sat in his car for hours.

Then suddenly, Matthew saw Chad try to leave.

"I saw his car take off down the road headed south towards Rexburg," Matthew said. "Just seconds later, the marked police cars had their lights and sirens, and floored it to go catch him."

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance
Chaddy must have been sweating bullets while googling attorneys for hours.

We had a verified insider on WS state the move was planned awhile ago

The car part was here
He sat in his car for hours before quickly leaving. Is that when the backhoe was brought in?...

Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. Matthew was standing outside when he said he saw a convoy of law enforcement coming down the road to serve a search warrant. They surrounded the home, he said, and made all of Chad's adult children leave the house. Chad also left, but Matthew said Chad sat in his car for hours.

Then suddenly, Matthew saw Chad try to leave.

"I saw his car take off down the road headed south towards Rexburg," Matthew said. "Just seconds later, the marked police cars had their lights and sirens, and floored it to go catch him."

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance
Chaddy must have been sweating bullets while googling attorneys for hours.

Did we have an unaccounted for vehicle? I’ve lost track of which one I thought it was. Anyone know? I’m trying to remember if one was sold that could have transported the kids.

I also think in order for this crime to have been committed as far as burying the kids goes, it would have had to be under the guise of doing something else and the kids would have had to be contained in something so as not to be seen. Maybe chad told a lie about finding a dead dog like he did the raccoon and needing to bury it. I do imagine he “talked” his way out of looking suspicious.

When I first viewed the aerial photos, I thought it looked like the perfect garden spot. The neighbor said he grew pumpkins. Can't imagine the prepper Daybells didn't have a few tomatoes and cabbages.

MOO Missed a murder because she felt she knew what was going on. Sheriffs deputies also apparently snowed.

Brenda Dye to run for Fremont County Coroner | Idaho | rexburgstandardjournal.com
MOO Missed a murder because she felt she knew what was going on. Sheriffs deputies also apparently snowed.

Brenda Dye to run for Fremont County Coroner | Idaho | rexburgstandardjournal.com

dont you think that happens far too often?

I drove from Alberta, down to Idaho Falls to Yellowstone thru the Tetons, Utah Salt Lake City , Zion National Park, to the Grand Canyon on the east side going thru the Navajo Nation and then back up the same way.

I likely drove a very similar route.

What? o_O

Yellowstone is not on the way through Arizona to Idaho. You typically go through Utah. Jmo

Does anyone have any insights or thoughts on why the remains have not been officially identified yet? I’m not sure how long something like this generally takes so I’m curious if it’s due to forensic reasons or if it’s just not being officially publicly announced yet for some reason.

I would like to see some of our super sleuths concentrate on the actual crime timeline not just the chronology of events. Pinning down when the crimes likely took place might help us understand the potential evidence LE has to pursue the murder charges.

I’ll start first but I’m not really sticking my neck out. I think the crimes took place before the welfare check. The prosecutor has cast a wide net but it stands to reason once LE got involved it didn’t leave the monsters much room. They were mainly gone from Idaho after Thanksgiving too.

With that in mind the question also begs if Chadbo was bold enough to attempt a burial/burn prior to Tammy passing away. With his kids across the street and Tammy in the house I can’t imagine him pulling that off unless it was on the weekend she was gone. We also don’t know if his kids were living at the house prior to her death so that brings up another potential roadblock.

My guess is the actual burials took place after Oct 19 but prior to November 25. That’s just 5 weeks but well after the kids last confirmed sightings. When the murders actually took place is another real conundrum. I have to think it was all done at once but with Tylees absence before JJ it’s really difficult to read. We know that MG was there late Sept which according to everything else might have been the peak of their derangement. The possibility of both being murdered at different times and/or moved creates more questions as well as the involvement of AC. In short I think the murders took place between 9/23 and 10/19 with the burial/burn (if that happened) between 10/19 and 11/25.

Any other thoughts on the dates?

The one thing that does concern me a wee bit is why murder charges where not ready to go. We’ve all seen cases where LE says “we just need the body” and charges come as soon as it’s discovered. I’m confident LE will get it right but since they didn’t come immediately probably underscores the complexity and difficulty of the case. I think the monsters will eventually turn on each other but with this bizzaro case nothing would surprise me. I’m hoping LE is laying out irrefutable evidence as we speak.

Also, I understand the intense interest but many of the questions and theories contemplated and posted have been answered or discussed here for weeks if not months. Having casual participants catching up is the reason but I’m sure many of us are scrolling and rolling through 75% of the posts when almost everything is in the timeline or searchable. Seek and you shall find :)

Lots of good thinking here. Personally, I don't think the kids were killed at the same time or they would have been buried in the same grave. JMO

My guess is that they were killed soon after each kid was last seen -- and, MOO, but I would bet they were killed with the same poison used to kill Tammy and that they were killed at home (LV's home). I would hazard a guess that CD moved the bodies to his yard, thinking at first he could burn TR, but the discovering he couldn't get rid of her body completely. After that, when JJ was killed, CD didn't even bother trying to burn his body -- just buried it. It's a rural residential area, and the barn blocks people in the home from seeing what's going on -- so he could have stored each body in a deep freeze until he had a chance to bury them.

JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members