Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning feeling like I had an "aha" moment to share.

It's niggled me for a while about what LVD's motive would have been to hang onto the birth certificates of Tylee and JJ. Remember we know she had them along with Tylee's phone, her bank card, and id when Kauai LE pulled her and Chad over.

Now that it is confirmed that the children are no longer with us, and most likely have not since at least before CD and LVD's last Hawaii trip, I feel 100% certain that those two thought they were going to create "new identities' somewhere using and manipulating the kids birth certificates.

There was a whole storage unit of the kids mementos and belongings in the storage unit, yet what she kept were only the objects that could further her and Chad's lust for greed and power.
I truly hope those items from the storage unit can be returned to Kay and Larry or even to Colby. Idk if they trashed the items or they were sent to law enforcement to hold as potential evidence. All jmo

BBM. That was IP's attempt at damage control. After revealing a lot of details about the cult to the FBI, he confessed to his wife (Lori's niece) that he was wearing a wire and stopped cooperating with police. Then he claimed that she was just confused and was getting her info from sources other than Chad and Lori.
Sorry, I missed all these details about IP wearing a wire for the FBI, etc. Do you have a link?

Chad will be charged with a accessory to murder. It will be proven he knew about the murders, helped commit and transport and hide bodies. Just have to wait for it all. JMOO

edit to correct spell check
Yes, Chad's only hope is to take the best offer prosecutors present, and do it soon. He needs to talk, you know the real talk, not the gibberish he has professed for the past few years.

1. It could make it appear that Lori was saving these things and intended to come back for them for the supposedly living children.

2. She could always say that she thought Alex had packed these things up and moved them, and she never noticed they were missing and totally forgot about the storage unit.

3. Bicycles and such would not burn, but the blankets would have tied back directly to identifying Tylee and JJ, and maybe too risky to be caught trying to burn those items, since their whereabouts were unknown at the time.

4. The storage unit could have bought Lori 60-90 days before the unit was opened by the owner for unpaid rent. Some owners do not ever open them, so it is a treasure hunt for those who buy these sight unseen contents. They schedule one auction on all delinquent storage units, possibly buying her up to a year. Supposedly some have found valuable items from buying the unknown contents of storage units, like winning a lotto. JMO
I don’t think anyone would believe the “Alex was packing those up” since there is video footage of her visiting the unit so often and the kids werent found alive. Depending on the date associated with their passing, I think that defense would pretty much do Lori in.

I do know storage facilities here do auctions of units.

All jmo

Edit to add: I’m not sure which facilities here hold the auctions though. I just know I’ve seen them post about it on social media.
All jmo

This also explains how MG kept discussing Chad's "visions" as if they were perfectly normal. Her facial expressions at times indicated that she questioned them, but she never verbally expressed that. I found the following on this BYU site and it's interesting as well.

It goes on to further describe how to tell inspired visions from satanic ones, and says there are ways to help determine their validity.

I wonder if the jury would be made aware of this type of thing?​
Doubtful. If the defense delves into "inspired visions vs satanic ones", defense will be assuming the jury are idiots. Prosecution unlikely will want to waste its time on it.

Last edited:
I doubt the legal process will be sympatric to this "culture".
I wish I could say that with confidence. It is up to individuals to uphold the legal process - and that could then be dependent on who is interpreting the law. Sadly, I have been disappointed in too many cases during my (our) tenure here.
OT: Good to see all my friends again from so many cases!

It is the only asset they have. I am sure they talk among themselves, ,that if no one is in the house it will perhaps be damaged or burned down.

I still believe they will all leave town. (Why they all followed Mom and Dad to ID is still a mystery to me) . But no matter what, they do have to try to get whatever they can out of the house. Maybe, Emma, has the only real job that will allow for mortgage payment...but I have a feeling the school will find a way to dismiss her, if she does not dismiss herself.
IIRC, the Daybell family was getting ready to move to an undisclosed location.
I guess daughter Emma staying there so that house is NOT empty with all the by-passers and perhaps to get things packed up and ready to move, if the kids are even still planning to move now that Daddy Chaddy is in jail. JMO

I wish I could say that with confidence. It is up to individuals to uphold the legal process - and that could then be dependent on who is interpreting the law. Sadly, I have been disappointed in too many cases during my (our) tenure here.
OT: Good to see all my friends again from so many cases!
Looking forward to see what the legal process thinks it can get away with. Lots of complexities here. Hope we don't have to wait four years for a trial.

Although the area is predominantly known as an LDS area with BYUI being right here, there’s plenty of people who are not of this faith that I believe would be fit for a jury granted they can answer the other questions asked of them. Jmo
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and live about 30 miles away from the Daybells and, believe me, almost all of the LDS community could and would be willing and competent members of a jury. We are appalled at the corruption of our beliefs by these in-name-only LDS members. Please remember that these crazies are a small, small minority of LDS people who don't believe in any of the crap that the Daybell followers spout. And we are terrified; first of all, that are beliefs are being held up to public opinion as a representation of what the Daybell clan believes and second of all, that these crazies live among us.

Sorry, I missed all these details about IP wearing a wire for the FBI, etc. Do you have a link?
IP's document:
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1240801496540704768

Just spoke to Natalie Pawlowski, ex-wife of Ian Pawlowski. She says she found this doc on a computer he brought her on 2/16. She believes he wrote this letter.

“Melani had been told by Chad & Lori that their children had been possessed & had become zombies.”

Justin Lum
25 min

To Tylee and JJ,

It’s been six months since I learned about you two. Siblings not linked by blood but connected by pure unconditional love. It was December 21st, 2019 when I really looked at your missing poster. I had no idea what would transpire after that.

The connections, the twists and suspicious circumstances surrounding your family. We needed to note everything we knew on a white board that night to make sense of it all. At the time, we didn’t even have all the dates 100% accurate. But we knew something was wrong.

I remember messaging Kay and Brandon late in the night. They really brought this whole case to light. The next day December 22nd, the rest is history. The bond I now share with those two is something I will always cherish. The tenacity and strength they have shown throughout this search has inspired me and reminded me that I do have a purpose. Journalism matters but more importantly being a good human matters more.

That board morphed into a wall of who’s who and documents we just kept compiling. Each moment we uncovered new information, we just became hungry for more. Finding the truth became addictive. I’m so appreciative of the people we met along the way who contributed to peeling the layers back. This experience is something I will never forget and I am grateful for my team’s support as I could not do half my job without them.

Tylee and JJ, I obviously never met you two. But the dozens of pictures and videos of you are engrained in my memory. The way you brought so many together to find you. What we now know, is hard to process still. Something we can admit we all feared after so many months but never wanted to accept. You didn’t deserve to have your lives cut so short. Tylee, you should be with your best friends, driving your Jeep in the Arizona summer - excited about what your future holds as you turn 18 in the fall. JJ, you should have already been showered with gifts on your 8th birthday last month, spoiled by your grandparents and extended family. Your story has changed my life, period.

I am truly sorry you both were failed so miserably. But you are loved deeply and justice will be served. Rest In Peace.

(Photos at link)
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Justin Lum has done great work in chasing down the Arizona connection and this spider web. He kept the spotlight on Gilbert to get answers. Remember he had the wedding pictures first and then got them pulled back because a different network paid $$ for them. I am a fangirl of his for the basic humanity he has shown in reporting. Nate Eaton and Eric Grosarth included
103601075_1625668300929514_8059605558868901979_o.jpg

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Last edited:
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and live about 30 miles away from the Daybells and, believe me, almost all of the LDS community could and would be willing and competent members of a jury. We are appalled at the corruption of our beliefs by these in-name-only LDS members. Please remember that these crazies are a small, small minority of LDS people who don't believe in any of the crap that the Daybell followers spout. And we are terrified; first of all, that are beliefs are being held up to public opinion as a representation of what the Daybell clan believes and second of all, that these crazies live among us.
I wholeheartedly agree with you but to be fair, I think they secretly live among you (at least that has kind of been the warning from people who are speaking up after realizing how crazy it is). It would be very difficult to recruit mainstream LDS folks into this type of thinking so that certainly narrows their demographic (IMO). Therefore, it would not be prudent for pure numbers of proselytizing toward their beliefs to only stay in 1 ward or stake or town or precinct. Rather, I believe they have carefully looked for people who would be of the 'uber' prepper mindset within the LDS community.
hopefully this makes sense.

Something struck me watching a podcast yesterday. MG just moved into the apartments, LVD lives next door, AC lives in same complex - there are garages (at least to some units) and no one had major furniture for a home. There was plenty of room in all of these spaces to place the items she rented the storage unit for. Why rent a storage unit when there was so much room in so many place to put these items?
They not only erased the children's lives but attempted to erase that the children ever lived by taking out anything that reminded them of the kids (IMO).
JMO but I don't believe MG lived in the same apt complex or area --she lived in AZ and only visited LVD in Idaho at the apt complex.

Yes, Chad's only hope is to take the best offer prosecutors present, and do it soon. He needs to talk, you know the real talk, not the gibberish he has professed for the past few years.
The problem is, it sure looks like Chad is in it up to his ears. It sounds like he was the one to convince Lori that her husband #4 and Tylee and JJ were zombies. If he talks, it's not going to help him, because it sure looks like he was the ringleader.

JMO but I don't believe MG lived in the same apt complex or area --she lived in AZ and only visited LVD in Idaho at the apt complex.
Yes, Melanie G didn't move to Rexburg, she only visited Lori for several days while JJ was still alive, but Tylee already was not there. That's when Lori told Melanie J that JJ became a zombie, according to Melanie G.

IIRC, the Daybell family was getting ready to move to an undisclosed location.
I guess daughter Emma staying there so that house is NOT empty with all the by-passers and perhaps to get things packed up and ready to move, if the kids are even still planning to move now that Daddy Chaddy is in jail. JMO
Moving would be the last thing in my mind if my mom died and my dad was in jail and 2 children were found buried in the back yard! Wow this is nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993