Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, JC's assertion she spoke to JJ in October means nothing. I have no confidence in the validity either of them has to say. SS also stated she got a text from TR :mad:
And ultimately it does not matter if JJ died on September 24 and JC lied to the news media or if she is telling the truth and JJ died sometime in October. He'd still dead and we know that with certainty now.

Last edited:
Chad Daybell pleads ‘not guilty’ in case of children with ties to Arizona found dead
POSTED 6:21 PM, JUNE 15, 2020, BY FOX TELEVISION STATIONS

Daybell’s attorney, John Prior, requested a pre-trial and jury trial. He’s also requesting records, documents, books, photos and tangible objects in possession of the State of Idaho in connection to Daybell.

Chad Daybell pleads ‘not guilty’ in case of children with ties to Arizona found dead

Boy Lori wants all that info for her court date too! Pleading not guilty early shows how desperate they both want the discovery evidence. jmo

If it is later proven that JC lied (or intentionally mislead) LE about the 10/1 phone call, could she be charged with obstruction of justice? - or is it only a crime to lie to the FBI, and not to state and local police?
She didn't lie to any police as far as we know. She lied to a reporter. If that were illegal all of our politicians would be in prison.

IMO, AxC intentionally misdirected police to buy time and CD followed his lead.

AxC did the same when police arrived after he’d shot CV. In the police body cam video, AxC was asked to spell the victim’s name and he spelled it “V-a-l-l-o” and said he didn’t know the victim’s DOB. Since CV’s wallet and phone were not onsite, but rather were with LV in CV’s rental car, all they had to go on as far as ID of the victim at that point was what AxC told them. So, presumably, when they looked up “Charles Vallo” from the info AxC gave them, they would not immediately hit on the recent reports by CV about LV emptying the house and locking CV out or CV petitioning for a mental health check of LV.

Once LV finally arrived back on scene, they’d have the info, but AxC’s first impulse seems to be to misdirect in such a way that he could later claim unintentional misdirection.

I didn't think of that while I was watching the video, but now that you point it out, ITA.

Question, don't know if I missed it somewhere, I know IP wrote it down for MBP's lawyers but did he also give the police a statement containing the same information before he decided to tell MBP and her lawyers? If so that could be used as evidence?
I can't recall a case where someone's statement either to lawyers or police, was introduced as evidence, without a least calling the person themselves to repeat and swear to the details in the statement. The important thing is not what they said in the past, but what they say in the court of law.

Okay, he hasn't pleaded guilty yet.

CHAD DAYBELL’S ATTORNEY INDICATES HIS CLIENT WILL PLEAD NOT GUILTY AND WANTS A JURY TRIAL
The declaration opens the door for the defense to get any documents that prosecutors have, such as police reports.
Author: Devin Ramey
Published: 7:32 PM MDT June 15, 2020
REXBURG, Idaho — Chad Daybell’s defense attorney indicated that Daybell will enter a not guilty plea and requested all evidence that prosecutors have found.

The court documents do not make it an official not guilty plea, as Daybell still needs to get through the preliminary hearings and the case must be handed over to a district court. But it shows that the defense will likely enter a not guilty plea when the court proceedings get underway. The declaration also opens the door for the defense to get any documents that prosecutors have, such as police reports.

Chad Daybell’s attorney indicates his client will plead not guilty and wants a jury trial

So they both want all discovery before they are charged with even more. jmo

I feel like if it was actually LV on the site, CD would surely be out there too! I don't think he'd miss the chance to see her even if its to rat him out!

ETA but I'm going back to take another peek at the woman in the hat lol

Last edited:
I have followed WS for a long time but this is my first post. Ever. My apologies for intruding into what has been a very interesting discussion.

I am curious about something and I am hoping others might help. I went through the prosecution's witness list and there are several names there that I don't recognize at all, even though I've been following this case from the beginning. I know we are restricted in what we can say on this site, but are others as bewildered? I am familiar with disclosure obligations (at least in Canada), so I would expect that sources for LE would have to be listed here.

The problem is the attorney didn't specify who the "they" were that saw the children. It could be Chad or someone else.

Chad did tell the police in November on the day of the welfare check that the last time he saw JJ was in October in Alex's apartment.
LOL-- and take that with a grain of salt as he also first told LE at the welfare check that he barely knew Lori and did not know her phone number. YET HE WAS HER HUSBAND.
Liars-- the whole bunch of them JMO

I think I missed being around to discuss this the first time. I looked at it again closely tonight. Two things struck me this time.

1. According to the charging document MG didn’t answer the phone when police called, which is exactly what she said Chad asked her to do. Who she presumably had spoken with right before police called! Then further, when they called her she didn’t tell them Chad asked her not to answer. So it took her 11 days (from November 26 to December 6) to decide to tell them the truth. Wow. Had she answered, she could’ve given enough cause for them to arrest then and there, I’d imagine. But she has no charges? Deal?

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

2. The photo of Tylee at Yellowstone was from Lori’s iCloud. I guess that means they were able to access her cloud with a warrant? I hope so! That’s going to be a treasure trove I imagine! I am slightly surprised there wasn’t more included from the iCloud account. Thoughts?

Sorry if you guys have been thru this.

I have followed WS for a long time but this is my first post. Ever. My apologies for intruding into what has been a very interesting discussion.

I am curious about something and I am hoping others might help. I went through the prosecution's witness list and there are several names there that I don't recognize at all, even though I've been following this case from the beginning. I know we are restricted in what we can say on this site, but are others as bewildered? I am familiar with disclosure obligations (at least in Canada), so I would expect that sources for LE would have to be listed here.
How could you possibly intrude? You can’t! Glad you are here. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419