Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be so quick to discount JR and her BFF as not being integral to the cult. Why would these two get a pass? They might not be the inner circle but there is enough evidence showing they believed in what Chadbo was shoveling. Anyone with close connections coming out publicly has something to gain or repair. They wouldn’t be talking if that wasn’t the case. These two might not be involved in the crimes but they certainly participated in the back story. They’re enablers at the very least and should be examined as such.

I was just thinking about spud harvest. I pulled this from the timeline.

26 Sept 2019 thru 7 Oct 2019 - Madison School District, where JJ was previously enrolled, is closed for the spud harvest break. Spud Harvest moved up a week for North Fremont students

Thinking about it again differently. Lori withdrew JJ on September 24th. In reality the school was about to be closed for spud harvest. She could’ve waited to withdraw him on October 8th.

Is this because she knew he would die before the 26th and she had plans to be in Hawaii not messing with calling to withdraw him or withdraw him in person? To me this narrows our timeline further.

Again, @Gardener1850 ’s great timeline.

24 Sept 2019 – Lori unenrolled JJ from Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg, ID, telling administrators she planned to homeschool him. No requests were made for JJ’s transcripts (Fox 13 Salt Lake City; East Idaho News; Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

BBM
There was a short live interview with the principle from JJ’s school in Rexburg week, I think it was on EIN and they were standing by the fence at the Daybell house.

IIRC, he said during the interview that LV unenrolled JJ at school because she said she got a new job and were moving to California.

JMO

Last edited:
IMO, the doctrine of polygamy within LDS is never received well by full-grown women. It has only been sustained when the wanna-be polygamous man focusses his attention on very young women who are isolated from others, and trained to be subservient to the doctrine through being subservient to the man.

Evidently, LV, CD, and many others, such as their former spouses, are extremely dedicated to monogamy. So much so, that these two preferred to see their previous partners dead, rather than to just add a new one to the mix, happily sharing child custody, alimony, multiple households, jealousy free sex, and all the other complicated arrangements that polygamous people embrace.
I am wondering if you have any links to sources for this info?

Even if the AVOW/PAP mouthpieces/ leaders really did distance themselves from Chad I think it’s likely some of their “followers” didn’t cut ties with him. They may well have kept that information to themselves and other like-minded devotees.

And Chad may have denounced them publicly because excommunication would have been bad for his “brand”. Secrecy and misdirection isn’t exactly foreign to this crowd and here’s one more example where I’m not sure we can believe something’s true just because one of these misfits says so.
Nobody wants to be associated with a suspected child murderer.

Some people believed that Chad's cult was a lot bigger and that he wasn't even the leader. That the entire PAP/AVOW crowd was part of it. It turned out that these are people with varying sets of unorthodox beliefs. They support each other up to a certain point. At least they drew a line at murder.

Still getting my boundaries on what is in and what is out.

Would a published suggestion, so dated, by the cult around Chad that Rexburg is the promised land be relevant?

thank you Satchie - these really aren't personal social media but were intended to be consumed by the public so I think should be public domain with no expectation of privacy and specifically intended to be seen by as many people as possible by the people who made them.

True, but many legal documents can be signed online nowadays; this may not necessarily mean she was in Rexburg on the 28th. (I think she probably was but am hesitant to count it as an established fact based solely on that)
She physically signed the lease

This is the link to it -

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
19 March ·
WHEN MELANI MOVED: Here is one of the exhibits provided by Brandon Boudreaux’s lawyers showing when Melani Pawlowski (Boudreaux) signed the lease agreement to move into a Rexburg townhome in late October. This happened just weeks after Brandon was shot at in Gilbert.

It's difficult but we cannot sleuth any of these players connected to the "cult". ZP, IP, MBP, MG, DW, JR, ES, HS, CP and others on the periphery like CP and JM. We can only discuss what becomes available in MSM or via LE. It does make it difficult.
That's why I have a dedicated (stealth) social media account for cases such as these. There is a wealth of information on these individual's personal accounts.

Folks who are not on social media miss out on not just the posting but the many, many comments under the MSM accounts' social media posts.

Just sayin.'

Yeah 100% this. She was just a toy in between affair #1 and affair #2. I can't think of any other reason why CD would have felt safe to talk about his affairs with her, otherwise. And again, I have similar questions about why MG was let in, because... as we're seeing in this pattern of behavior, no attractive believer was off limits to Chad.
Chad and JR met in 2014. He started as her publisher and they became friends. It's not unusual that he trusted her.

If I’m not mistaken, maternal grandfather would be their children’s maternal grandfather. MBP and BB are referred to as “mother” and “father” throughout the document. Hence, this reads to me as texts from MBP’s father to MBP, not LVD’s father. Moo
Melani's maternal grandfather would be Barry Cox

Probably to Plan the Wedding, IMO

Also--curious as to "when" in October as TD was gone visiting her parents so did CD meet up with them in Hawaii ??
Or was LVD there when TD died ??
UGH-- trying to get this darn timeline straight is quite the challenge when new stuff keeps popping up.

I also always think there is a need to calm Melani down. Her husband was alive, and all her projected plans of having the kids and having gobs of money were blown away in oct.

Still getting my boundaries on what is in and what is out.

Would a published suggestion, so dated, by the cult around Chad that Rexburg is the promised land be relevant?

thank you Satchie - these really aren't personal social media but were intended to be consumed by the public so I think should be public domain with no expectation of privacy and specifically intended to be seen by as many people as possible by the people who made them.
If it's not connected to the case, it's probably out. If it's not a MSM or police source, it needs to be approved. JR's podcasts are not allowed for example. Some youtubers are allowed. If you are unsure, contact a mod.

If you'll notice in MM, all these kinds of details are always given their source, "according to x", including 'according to LE'. They are not facts, they are assertions of fact by people who may have gotten mixed up, confused, have a strong bias, have jumped to wrong conclusions, have heard the info second or third hand and distorted it, or passed along distortions, forgotten things, etc.

IMO, it is absolutely not the case that people are either telling the plain exact 'facts' or they are deliberately lying. That assumption, the inability of posters to understand the innumerable shades of gray in communication, derails every thread sooner or later. I don't know how people live their lives, if everyone they hear from must be telling either completely true facts, or is a complete bald-faced liar.

Detectives and journalists always keep this ambiguity about statements in mind and WS rules encourage this as well.

You're right. This is also why I find it really difficult to consider MG 100% "credible" or even use that word about her in general. She dragged her feet on getting back to the cops back in November and was not what I'd consider transparent when everything was going down. Then, when pushed by other people in her life, i.e. due to self-interest, she came forward with more details, some of which have been corroborated. That does not mean that she's telling everything. Same with most of the other players. There's plenty of self-interest going around. I am more interested in what is said under oath and introduced in evidence, where there is little or no wiggle room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member