Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this imply that? I assume it but want to understand how this shows that?
I was asking if it was possible. Fremont county is the jurisdiction for Tammy. I was simply wondering if there’s a connection since Fremont county requested pathology for JJ and Tylee. All jmo

I am not a LE Officer so I have no idea where things are going in the investigation just merely speculating along with everyone else.

Family Court Case Information - Case History

Case Number: FC2019-095384 Judge: Coffey, Rodrick
File Date: 7/8/2019
Brandon Boudreaux Petitioner Male Bradley Crider
Melani Boudreaux Respondent Female J Scoresby

6/23/2020 RRR - Req Restrict Release Address 6/23/2020 Respondent
NOTE: Request for Protected Address
6/17/2020 LOW - List Of Witnesses/Exhibit/Evidence 6/18/2020
NOTE: Mothers List of Witnesses and Exhibits
6/17/2020 LOW - List Of Witnesses/Exhibit/Evidence 6/18/2020
NOTE: Fathers List of Witnesses and Exhibits
6/11/2020 MOT - Motion 6/11/2020
NOTE: Motion for Immediate Return of Minor Children to Arizona and for Children to Remain in Arizona During Pendency of this Matter

**I was just looking at Maricopa County Court Docket for anything happening with Boudreaux case since I think Meleni knows more that she has said publicly. MOO

I read the list of back and forths. What is clear is that Brandon is in the middle of a horrible battle. I can't imagine how much this is costing him emotionally and financially. It is sickening. JMO

Not sure. Probably mostly after, although there had to be some reason she wanted to read end of the world books to begin with.
Right.. I think she was too into her failing juice bars in the earlier 2010s... I think April indicated that her fascination with Chad and the end-times started while they were living in Hawaii though.

Yes! MG even quotes Lori as saying if Chad is satan, he’s a good one or words to that effect. I don’t recall if that was in response to MG asking Lori if Chad could be satan or Lori bringing it up on her own. Either way, MG hung in there.
And Melanie said that Loris said this multiple times... I think she said 4 or 5.

I can see why you feel this way.

And still wish Charles had been more like Brandon - the difference between their approaches to this problem seems to favour all of us weighing the differences and seeing that Brandon's approach was the better one. Be like Brandon.
oh... i think Charles would have been just like Brandon had a bullet just missed his head. I really do.

Fremont County is requesting the pathology for Tylee and JJ. Fremont County has jurisdiction over Tammy’s case. Madison county is over the kids case.

Ah, gotcha. I knew I was missing something.

I wonder if that means they think the kids' murders occurred in Fremont County.

BBM. It was Chad who declared Charles a zombie. The evil spirit Nick Schneider aka Ned Snyder was a result of Chad's imagination. Without listening to Chad, Lori wouldn't have necessarily killed anyone.

Strange that CV is rated as a 3L in the ratings email from CD, Oct. 2018, which I interpret to mean he was rated higher than average on the Light side.

JR, on the other hand, was already sealed away at 4.3D and Tylee already rated at a 4.1D - so Laurie was apparently at that time already not liking Tylee, but Charles rates pretty well at the time. JJ is just beneath Lori at 4.2L. Lori is the highest in her family at 4.3L, of course.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1256084527815876608/photo/3

I was asking if it was possible. Fremont county is the jurisdiction for Tammy. I was simply wondering if there’s a connection since Fremont county requested pathology for JJ and Tylee. All jmo

I am not a LE Officer so I have no idea where things are going in the investigation just merely speculating along with everyone else.
Fremont County is requesting the pathology for Tylee and JJ. Fremont County has jurisdiction over Tammy’s case. Madison county is over the kids case.

I'm seeing that Ada County performed the pathology services at the request of Fremont County.

" It is our understanding most of their cases requiring pathology services are sent their way. Ada has a board certified Forensic Pathologist on staff."

Garna Mejia KSL

ETA- That is a bit peculiar as to why Fremont County would even request.

Madison might have jurisdiction in regards to LV but they could have potentially been murdered in Fremont and we know they were buried there

Last edited:
oh... i think Charles would have been just like Brandon had a bullet just missed his head. I really do.

I agree. Brandon also had the benefit of knowing they had actually succeeded in killing Charles. I think the benefit of that prompted him to be more aggressive and the authorities to take the attempted shooting more seriously. MOO

Agreed on both points, and I should have noted that the "pack" would have to buy into the objectives of the wider conspiracy for the (hypothetical) scheme to be plausible. A couple of responses to your second point: we don't know how many life insurance schemes may have succeeded, and this may be the organization's first try. I think the scheme had spun out of control sometime after Charles was murdered and then it was indeed true that the murder of the children didn't make sense in the context of the (hypothetical) scheme. To use another tradecraft term, Lori had "left the reservation." Her fear of being exposed as a participant in Charles's murder and her vicious desire to hurt the Woodcocks caused her to initiate a wholly unnecessary tragedy.
I still find it harder to believe that the initiative to kill the children came from Lori. Tylee had nothing to do with the Woodcocks. She allegedly didn't witness Charles being shot. With his prophet status Chad was calling the shots. Zombie declarations came from him.

It is so ironic that you brought this up..
JUST YESTERDAY when I was looking up the oleander poison storyline/QUOTE from Sue Grafton, I read this..
" So I concocted the perfect murder plot. I imagined making copies of my children’s keys to their father’s house--we had joint custody at the time--so that I could sneak in and put powdered oleander in his allergy capsules. The next hay fever attack--no more ex-husband.”

But in the clear light of morning, Grafton came to her senses. “Of course, I knew I’d never get away with it,” she says with a laugh. “And since I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life in a shapeless prison dress, I decided to turn my homicidal fantasy into a mystery novel.”
:eek:
G IS FOR GRAFTON : Instead of Killing Her Ex-Husband, Sue Grafton Created a Smart-Mouthed, Hard-Boiled (and Incidentally Female) Detective Named Kinsey Millhone

I have read the whole series a couple of times.... I also have two sets of first editions of every one of her books. (I sell books and historical documents/ephemera on the side) . I was absolutely crushed when she died a couple of years ago.

I love it, when she comes up every once in a while.
And Kinsey never knew what a cell phone was, let alone a burner? Yellow pages and stealing docs for her!!!

I think since the bodies were found in Fremont county, the Fremont county coroner has jurisdiction. The murder investigation may involve multiple jurisdictions. MOO

Well, I'm not prepared to offer a specific theory with names, but I'll make some observations about what one might look like.

First, anyone who has experience with clandestine operations, like running an agent in the field or an informant in the middle of a criminal conspiracy, will be able to tell any number of stories just like those you mentioned. The agent runner may be skilled in the dark arts, but the agents are very often doofuses. As a general rule, strong, competent, self-assured individuals don't get easily manipulated into betraying their country or their friends. So the fact that those "on the point" are clumsy is not evidence that they are free from manipulation.

Second, what was the higher purpose? My guess is a it was a million bucks to spend on some organizational purpose.

So (still guessing) imagine that a clandestine or semi-clandestine organization somehow ran across a pack of easily manipulated doofuses and whackos (Chad, Lori and Alex, plus hangers-on) who had close access to an attractive target (poor, tragic Charles). And (still guessing) this organization planned a nice clean assassination attempt in January, it misfired, and (as can happen when running a pack of doofuses) the op began to run out of control. But the objective remained, at least through October. Assuming (still guessing) that the organization is seriously scary, the pack was frightened into trying again and succeeded in a sloppy and unprofitable assassination in July. Still scared, the pack tries again with Brandon in October, and fails again. By late October they've murdered the children in an attempt at self-preservation and Tammy to raise money, but all that generated way too much risk of discovery (final guess) for the organization and they pulled out, leaving us where we are, which is with what looks like an isolated group with too many loose ends.
DBM

Last edited:
I'm seeing that Ada County performed the pathology services at the request of Fremont County.

" It is our understanding most of their cases requiring pathology services are sent their way. Ada has a board certified Forensic Pathologist on staff."

Garna Mejia KSL

ETA- That is a bit peculiar as to why Fremont County would even request.

Madison might have jurisdiction in regards to LV but they could have potentially been murdered in Fremont and we know they were buried there
Very true. Seemed odd to me that both weren’t mentioned or phrased like “in coordination with Madison county”. Jmo

I can see why you feel this way.

And still wish Charles had been more like Brandon - the difference between their approaches to this problem seems to favour all of us weighing the differences and seeing that Brandon's approach was the better one. Be like Brandon.

Brandon, Charles and Adam were very close. And feel like Charles was the "patriarch" of the three. I also think Brandon got both stronger and more paranoid after Charles died.
I have thought a couple of times...at least Charles had Brandon and Adam... since the Bishop and LE were so remiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter