Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some anomalies with names between those two. I've seen the marriage certificate. It definitely says Alex said he was taking the name Alex Pastenes after the marriage. And Zulema gives her legal name as Zulema Pastenes. Usually no other paperwork is required to change name as a result of marriage. So his legal name would have been Alex Pastenes when he died. But in the probate filing ZP listed his name as Alex Cox and hers as Zulema Pastenes-Porter. So they could not even seem to keep track of their legal names. Probably no real significance, just strange.

i even thought more simply, bill collectors.

I need to go back and look at the most recent timeline. He was moved out of the house, yet he was there in bed with Tammy when she died? Huh?

Ahhhh....

I guess references to timelines are more and more and more important these days for later culling out of misinformation? Do timelines not link to VI's comments for some reason to do such in the future?

"24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids."
Tammy died Oct 19th he was still living there then, he moved out so he could be with his new love.

I was just watching the Ashley B recap on MPs statements and MP said that she 'knew' Lori was being threatened. I shall rephrase my question :) Has MP ever provided evidence in an interview that supports her assertion that Lori was being threatened? Because it seems to me, that both MP and AC moved to Rexburg in the belief that they were 'protecting' Lori.

Bbm
I'm not sure what you mean here, could you expand on your thinking? Because MP through her lawyer stated that she only moved there to get a new start, it didn't have anything to do with Lori being there.
Well, we all know MBP lies just like her Auntie Lori
I do not believe MP and AxC moved to Rexburg to "protect" LVD
I also do not believe that MP moved there to get a "fresh start"
It had everything to do with LVD being there, AxC being there and most of all, CD being there.
It was there plan to all be together, for them all to get married, and as couples, go out marching into the world to "gather" the 144,000 and to kill the zombies (ie, kill anyone that gets in their way) and wait for July 22, 2020
JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I caught this - in the 1st May Dateline: -

KM: You made some recordings?

IP: I did.

KM: What did they want you to record?

IP: They wanted the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ, if there was anything I could get on that. I did my best for a little bit and you know there was nothing there, it wasn’t being discussed.

KM: He says he did not tell her for 2 weeks that he was spying on her for the FBI.

KM: How d’you find out?

MP: (shrugs) uh he told me. And er you know you’re shocked like ‘why didn’t you come, come to me?’ you know, I, you know, I wanna help…

KM: The whole point was not to come to you.

MP: Sure. Sure.

KM: they wanted to know your unguarded thoughts.

MP: yeah, you know, getting married really quick, you know, they’re working on us, tric.., it’s already hard enough. And, you know, we’re hanging on by a thread and I, I had to look at the intent, of, you know, you know, acting out of fear and he just was trained to do the right thing but confused and thrown in this mess, and I didn’t have anything to hide and so, ‘okay, record my conversations, I’m okay with that’.

KM: Yeah. (looks sideways)

--

Future tense. <<<<BOOM>>>>! Keith looks like he knows what she just admitted to, I think that's why they showed his reaction.

IP's document says on 19th December he told MBP he had been to the police. "At that time I didn't share that I'd been recording anything. I wasn't sure if we'd hear from Chad and Lori again."

He never does say when he told her that, which would be quite important information, in terms of any recordings of Chad and Lori.

moo
these little things become such amazing bits! I am def going to go back --just to see Keith's expression.

my bet has always been on MBP to be the one to crack, if not given Miranda rights first

I need to go back and look at the most recent timeline. She died on October 19th right? He moved out of the house on 24th? Oh! To go to HI?

Ahhhh....

I guess references to timelines are more and more and more important these days for later culling out of misinformation? Do timelines not link to VI's comments for some reason to do such in the future?

"24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids."
I've found the post -

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

I made a post recently about the PI getting a few bits and pieces wrong. Like the type of Jeep. BB said in his court papers that he took the children to MB that morning. So I think possibly the PI met again with BB after that initial meeting, perhaps a week or a few days later, and that is when BB might have said to him that he had lost contact with MB and she didn't show up - because he did ask her in the text exchange of 15th if she intended having the kids that weekend and it doesn't appear that she replied.

moo
Ok.. but lets go back to the 2 Oct events. Are you thinking that, in fact, Melani did pick up the two younger kids on that day... so he did have face to face with her, before the shots being fired, when he made clear to LE to look at his ex and her uncle Alex Cox?
Where did she go with them?

So, Charles must have seen it there on arrival. If Charles was angry and banging on the door (as per Lori and Alex), I wonder if Alex being there made Charles angry? If so, why? Makes me think back to the LE cam when Alex started to say that Carles accused him of something. Hmm...

I have a hard time believing Charles was angry banging on the door. He loved JJ and would have understood what a ruckus like that would do to him. I just think that was part of the narrative the zombie killers told police to support the self defense. Unless there is video footage of Charles behaving badly that day, I'm not even entertaining that thought. It is just plays into what Lori wants everyone to believe about Charles.

Ok.. but lets go back to the 2 Oct events. Are you thinking that, in fact, Melani did pick up the two younger kids on that day... so he did have face to face with her, before the shots being fired, when he made clear to LE to look at his ex and her uncle Alex Cox?

But if this following statement was made 13/Oct, the loss of contact would go back to 30 Sept (exactly, but who knows)
and he hoped that I could find his wife, whom he had lost contact with for about two weeks

So, if MBP WAS a no-show on 2 Oct, what did Brandon do with the younger kids?

I don't think it said she picked them up, although I'm not 100% on that. I thought I read that he took the kids to hand them over to her and then went to the gym.

MP and IP were witnesses. [/B]And ZC and AxC reciprocated.

The dates were in MP's interview with MSM. I don't believe it was the 2nd of December. It was late November, maybe 30th? With MP and IP the day before?
The relevant video is with Nate Eaton. It's on post #1357 in the Media thread, 7 min and ff.
BBM--
I don't believe MP and IP were witnesses for AxC and ZP wedding in Vegas.
The security guard at the chapel was their only witness as it was just the 2 of them who came alone.

However, AxC and ZP were witnesses to MP and IP wedding as they conveniently ran into them in Vegas, on that same weekend.
What a coincidence huh??

MOO open the top cupboard and use the shelves as ladder some kitchens have about 18 inches between the cupboard and ceiling as a kind of open top shelf.
A long time ago, I babysat a little girl that knew how to do this. She opened the drawers of lower cabinets, used them to climb up, and then used shelves on the upper cabinets as a ladder. She was fast, too!

I'm reading over the affidavit that details AC's visits to Chad's house. I noticed he visited the house (his phone pinged in the house, not the back yard) three days before he buried Tylee. Then he also visit the house (again no pings in the back yard) two days after he buried JJ. I wonder what those short visits were about. Either he was discussing the disposals with Chad, or scouting the area on the first visit before Tylee (and leaving his phone inside).

I'm reading over the affidavit that details AC's visits to Chad's house. I noticed he visited the house (his phone pinged in the house, not the back yard) three days before he buried Tylee. Then he also visit the house (again no pings in the back yard) two days after he buried JJ. I wonder what those short visits were about. Either he was discussing the disposals with Chad, or scouting the area on the first visit before Tylee (and leaving his phone inside).

OR planning the TD shooting

And you would think the other people living there would have noticed Alex visiting. Jmo

A long time ago, I babysat a little girl that knew how to do this. She opened the drawers of lower cabinets, used them to climb up, and then used shelves on the upper cabinets as a ladder. She was fast, too!
Looking at the pic posted I agree it could definitely be done. It was mentioned earlier in the thread if he did it, it may have been out of extreme fear. If it happened, I think this could have been the case. It seems kind of random to me that he would suddenly figure out how to do this just to misbehave, but more likely it may have been a panicked “escape” attempt to somewhere safe if that makes sense. Jmo

Agreed, but easier to acquire in some walks of life than others?

When I was in a band in my younger years the illicit substances were plentiful subsidy. You didn't even need to ask; they just appeared, as if by magic.

When I worked at a higher end retail business a few years later, I don't think ANY customers tried to subsidize that pitiful income with substances, and they were a MUCH more difficult audience.

So yeah, things can "be gotten" about everywhere, it's just that some occupations tend to run a person closer to a diversity of opportunities, which might be relevant here?

Could we agree it's less of a leap to ask someone to acquire something they'll run into incidentally versus asking someone to go make a buy when it's not a transaction they're used to making?

One which can also be dangerous, depending on the seller and their degree of paranoia about this newbie trying to Venmo "some of that really dangerous opioid, what's its name? The f-stuff that kills a lot of people? Is there tax on that or is it just the $100?" (Awkward transaction as imagined by me, not quoting anything that actually happened).

All that stated, it seems like an exponentially stupid way to kill someone, but then again, nothing about this case was especially clever.

Buying drugs introduces at least one more witness into the pipeline, and at that, someone who might have less of a problem snitching out a murder-oriented buyer should they encounter their own legal issues.

Also Fentanyl seems extremely risky as an intentional poison?
Street drugs and street-acquired pharmaceuticals often come with other ingredients that also leave a questionable trail. I read a DEA report several years ago that listed what was being recovered/found in various cities off the streets. Plenty of counterfeit pharmaceuticals and plenty of altered illicit substances. Seems pretty risky to acquire and use those when you don't know for sure what you're getting?
One way I think we can get around someone snitching on someone buying drugs/poison for all these deaths is AC was a truck driver, I have retired from the Transportation Industry and can tell you any driver, anytime,any place can get anything they want.
And when it come to fentanyl it comes in many different forms. pills that can be crushed into a powder and filled into empty capsules to look like a regular pill. they sell it as a lollipop for cancer patients and that can be scraped off to also be easily put into foods or drinks and I doubt would have a terrible taste, patches, cooked like heroin and put into a needle for injection (once someone is asleep just shoot them up and that's it) I am interested to know if there were ever any injection spots found in Tammys skin. If you are getting one of these forms of fentanyl it is unlikely that you would have to worry about other buffer drugs being involved that could show up on a Tox screen. And then there is certfentyl the kind used by vets to put large animals down it takes almost none of that to kill several people.
I am not saying that this is what was used, but I can say it would have been a very easy drug to get and use, the fact that it was said she woke up and coughed then fell out of bed onto the floor and died with pink foam coming out of her mouth lends me to believe that opiates of some nature were involved and I don't see lazy AC,CD or LV wanting to give any of these people any drug that would take numerous applications to get the job done, they seem like one and done killers to me. I would love to know the state of rigamortis that Tammy was in that morning as well as where her blood had pooled at on her body. Knowing they did not do an autopsy is one thing but there should have been a tox screen regardless most insurance companies would require at least that. I am in no way saying this for sympathy but this is a subject that unfortunately I know all to well as this is how my only child died in 2017 and at the time were unsure if this was a self given shot or someone else was involved (my daughter did struggle with substance abuse). In order for me to wrap my head around her death I was able to obtain her death scene photos and I can say that the description of how Tammy died sounds exactly like what I have seen with my own two eyes and when I saw the amount of drugs that were still in the needle it was alarming it looked like none of it had been used and she had 9000 nanograms per miloleter of pure fentanyl in her system. No other drugs were in her system coughing when you have a large amount of opiates on board is not uncommon as they are know to slow respiration. I would also like to know if she coughed up blood at that time.
This lesson I was forced to learn on this subject has been the hardest one I have ever learned but I feel it also gives me an insight that I pray none of you have had to learn or will need to learn. If anyone has any detailed questions on this subject please feel free to message me directly.

One way I think we can get around someone snitching on someone buying drugs/poison for all these deaths is AC was a truck driver, I have retired from the Transportation Industry and can tell you any driver, anytime,any place can get anything they want.
And when it come to fentanyl it comes in many different forms. pills that can be crushed into a powder and filled into empty capsules to look like a regular pill. they sell it as a lollipop for cancer patients and that can be scraped off to also be easily put into foods or drinks and I doubt would have a terrible taste, patches, cooked like heroin and put into a needle for injection (once someone is asleep just shoot them up and that's it) I am interested to know if there were ever any injection spots found in Tammys skin. If you are getting one of these forms of fentanyl it is unlikely that you would have to worry about other buffer drugs being involved that could show up on a Tox screen. And then there is certfentyl the kind used by vets to put large animals down it takes almost none of that to kill several people.
I am not saying that this is what was used, but I can say it would have been a very easy drug to get and use, the fact that it was said she woke up and coughed then fell out of bed onto the floor and died with pink foam coming out of her mouth lends me to believe that opiates of some nature were involved and I don't see lazy AC,CD or LV wanting to give any of these people any drug that would take numerous applications to get the job done, they seem like one and done killers to me. I would love to know the state of rigamortis that Tammy was in that morning as well as where her blood had pooled at on her body. Knowing they did not do an autopsy is one thing but there should have been a tox screen regardless most insurance companies would require at least that. I am in no way saying this for sympathy but this is a subject that unfortunately I know all to well as this is how my only child died in 2017 and at the time were unsure if this was a self given shot or someone else was involved (my daughter did struggle with substance abuse). In order for me to wrap my head around her death I was able to obtain her death scene photos and I can say that the description of how Tammy died sounds exactly like what I have seen with my own two eyes and when I saw the amount of drugs that were still in the needle it was alarming it looked like none of it had been used and she had 9000 nanograms per miloleter of pure fentanyl in her system. No other drugs were in her system coughing when you have a large amount of opiates on board is not uncommon as they are know to slow respiration. I would also like to know if she coughed up blood at that time.
This lesson I was forced to learn on this subject has been the hardest one I have ever learned but I feel it also gives me an insight that I pray none of you have had to learn or will need to learn. If anyone has any detailed questions on this subject please feel free to message me directly.
Just wanted to say I’m really, really sorry that you lost your daughter in such a tragic way. Sending positive and warm thoughts your way.

I feel so badly that you have to know so much about this. But this is one way to grieve and heal...learn learn learn.

I thought that opiates were very easy to track in autopsy?
So that would rule Alex out.

Do you think, from your knowledge base, that the ME folks would try to find any possible needle marks after burial and embalming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TFJ