Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
MG said that she met ZP through church, so it looks like ZP did go to church. IMO ZP is also in the photo taken in November 2018 in Lori's kitchen with Chad, Lori, MG and a couple of other women.
Agree, she couldn't be totally smudged out.

Pretty sure that MG and ZP were in the same neighborhood, and the same church ward.

Does anybody know or can anybody find out info for who operated the drone that captured the high quality imagery of the scene? I've been unable to determine if it was a freelancer or an agency or media company. I'd very much like to reach out to them if I can find them.

I've seen drone footage from both KUTV and Inside Edition.

KUTV
Drone image of the Daybell property.

Documents: Lori Vallow-Daybell called kids 'zombies' before their deaths - Local News 8

Inside Edition sent a drone over the property
Burial Sites of Missing Idaho Kids May Have Been Spotted on Aerial Surveillance, Private Investigator Says | News Break

It would illustrate what a creep he is. On this same topic, I would wonder what excuse he gave TD for not wearing his ring (if that is what happened).

I don't know about CD and TD specifically, but there are legitimate reasons for not wearing rings. My ex never wore a ring. He was an electrician and guitar player. He said if you caught a ring on something it could yank your finger off.

I knew what he was talking about because the little dog we had when I was a teenager jumped up and caught a tooth on my pinky ring. Glad it was on my pinky because, yes, that did hurt, but came off easily.

Many years later, I worked in a fine jewelry store and had to cut a heavy gold band off one of the mall's security guards. He had smashed his hand in between two heavy glass doors while opening them at the entrance. The ring, of course, didn't bounce back and was flattened on his finger. Very painful.

Could “through church” be through them and not necessarily mean participating in or attending services?
I mean honestly in my opinion, these people were creating a perverse version of LDS, and none of them were participating in the church at all. Jmo
BBM. MG met Lori at church:

In October 2018, Gibb was teaching an evening class at her Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints building in Gilbert, Arizona. Lori Vallow was there, and the two did not know each other.

MG said in the same interview that she met Alex and MBP at Lori's house and ZP at church. So yes, I think she meant the LDS church building.

Chad was not living in the area, so church as a meeting place would not apply to him.

Part 1: Melanie Gibb describes Chad and Lori Daybells' religious beliefs and her relationship with the couple | East Idaho News

I don't know about CD and TD specifically, but there are legitimate reasons for not wearing rings. My ex never wore a ring. He was an electrician and guitar player. He said if you caught a ring on something it could yank your finger off.

I knew what he was talking about because the little dog we had when I was a teenager jumped up and caught a tooth on my pinky ring. Glad it was on my pinky because, yes, that did hurt, but came off easily.

Many years later, I worked in a fine jewelry store and had to cut a heavy gold band off one of the mall's security guards. He had smashed his hand in between two heavy glass doors while opening them at the entrance. The ring, of course, didn't bounce back and was flattened on his finger. Very painful.
So true. But now after seeing the Hawaii pics of him wearing a ring with LVD it sort of skews any excuses. Although granted, he wasn’t “burying raccoons”. Jmo

I like these theories, great post imo! One question, do you have a theory about dismemberment?

Based on the affidavit narrative, burned and unburned tissue and bones were unearthed. My only surmise would be that CD, inexperienced at burning human remains in a fire pit, thought the fire would be hot enough to cremate her. It was not hot enough and CD hastily buried what was left of her.

That hurt to type.

But if this following statement was made 13/Oct, the loss of contact would go back to 30 Sept (exactly, but who knows)
and he hoped that I could find his wife, whom he had lost contact with for about two weeks

So, if MBP WAS a no-show on 2 Oct, what did Brandon do with the younger kids?
Were Brandon's parents there visiting ?? If so, maybe the kids were with them.
Or possibly he dropped them off to day care before going to the gym.
It has never been reported, has it, if the kids were in the car with him when he was shot at ??? YIKES.
JMO

Based on the affidavit narrative, burned and unburned tissue and bones were unearthed. My only surmise would be that CD, inexperienced at burning human remains in a fire pit, thought the fire would be hot enough to cremate her. It was not hot enough and CD hastily buried what was left of her.

That hurt to type.

I took it to mean she literally fell apart after all that.

BBM
You do not have to have the root nor does it have to be head hair. Hair testing for drugs can go back 9 months (maybe more) and the drugs actually grow out with the hair as it grows. They can test segments of hair (ie: 1/4" - 1/2" at a time to see what substances this person ingested at approximately what period of time). I knew a man who was smoking pot and went in for his physical to get his CDL, so he shaved all facial hair. The tester laughed and took hair from his chest. Any hair can be tested and if someone goes in for hair testing they do not pull or yank head hairs to get the root - they just cut it close to the scalp usually in the back or under other hair to cover the spot.

This does bring up a really good point though - LEO can test head hair on the children & TD for toxins, drugs, etc.

Sadly, when I read in the affidavit that they found light brown hair I was hopeful that LE would be able to test it for poisons/drugs.

Section 19-4301 – Idaho State Legislature

MOO have seen references that Idaho Law does not require an autopsy in a case like TDs.
It does, but apparently the Coroner "must" refer a death unattended by a physician to sheriff or police chief.
I find it very strange that a Sheriff could in good conscience decide by a police investigation methods what would cause sudden death of a healthy adult, a sheriff would need to have autopsy results from an ME to make that determination.
Idaho Police procedures probably lay that out explicitly.

"(2) If a death occurs that is not attended by a physician and the cause of death cannot be certified by a physician, the coroner must refer the investigation of the death to the sheriff of the county or the chief of police of the city in which the incident causing the death occurred or, if such
county or city is unknown, to the sheriff or chief of police of the county or city where the body was found. The investigation shall be the responsibility of the sheriff or chief of police. Upon completion of the investigation, a written report shall be provided to the coroner of the county in which the death occurred or, if such county is unknown, to the coroner of the county where the body was found."

BBM. MG met Lori at church:

In October 2018, Gibb was teaching an evening class at her Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints building in Gilbert, Arizona. Lori Vallow was there, and the two did not know each other.

MG said in the same interview that she met Alex and MBP at Lori's house and ZP at church. So yes, I think she meant the LDS church building.

Chad was not living in the area, so church as a meeting place would not apply to him.

Part 1: Melanie Gibb describes Chad and Lori Daybells' religious beliefs and her relationship with the couple | East Idaho News
I think the initial post was how AC and ZP met. And for clarity, by “church” I wasn’t referring necessarily to a building.

I’ve read this article 3 times, including the 2nd part that’s not quoted and I can’t find a reference in it to Z at all. I may be reading it too fast so I’ll try again. In the interview she does state several times though that Chad’s teachings and LVD’s rhetoric was completely outside of the LDS beliefs.

“She said their doctrine was not affiliated with any Christianity she knew of.”

“It’s not doctrine that comes from Jesus Christ – it comes from the Adversary (devil),” she said.
ETA Sorry! I meant MG not AC

Last edited:
Unfortunately I thought the same, disarticulated by the burning process, not necessarily dismembered.

Half burned and strewn.

MOO CD is a monster of betrayal.
He worked with a relatively new acolyte, AC , to possibly kill, but certainly burn and bury AC's niece, whom CD spookily maligned as being a "zombie" and that she was "dark."

And then, that work done, cheerful as a lark sent a text to wife about shooting a raccoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname