Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't trying to be rude, but the papers I'm talking about haven't all begun to be published yet, we all have so much to research about the custody case for a long time to come, 1700 is going to take me a while for sure lol. MOO
We should divide it up. Everyone take 50 pages or so and then compare notes lol

If I understand things correctly, as it stands, if CD and LVD are convicted of the current charges, they could be out of jail in a few years....they haven’t been charged with anything pertaining to the actual murder of the kids, and the person who almost certainly did do it is dead.

If LE had evidence that either of them conspired with Alex to murder JJ and Tylee, wouldn’t they have charged them with this already? Am I missing something?

IANAL. The Sixth Amendment guarantees the right to a speedy trial, and once new charges are brought, the "clock" on those charges starts ticking. LE almost certainly has evidence of more crime(s), but they need to build a case that is provable beyond a reasonable doubt, and that can be brought to trial in whatever the Idaho definition of "speedy" is. I believe they have filed the charges they know they can make stick for now, and which will keep the suspects as guests of the state/county for sufficient time to allow them (the prosecution) to build a solid case around the more serious crimes.

So here I am catching up again. Can someone please link me to the Colby molestation allegation? I promise I’m trying to find it and can’t.
Because for me: AC is a horrible guy. He says he did what he did because of the allegation. He’s still a horrible guy because he murdered and buried his niece and nephew. He’s a horrible guy.
But I want to know if this is true. Although we may never.
Does Colby maintain this? Was it fed to him? I’m lost on this.
All JMO

So here I am catching up again. Can someone please link me to the Colby molestation allegation? I promise I’m trying to find it and can’t.
Because for me: AC is a horrible guy. He says he did what he did because of the allegation. He’s still a horrible guy because he murdered and buried his niece and nephew. He’s a horrible guy.
All JMO
Colby did say in an interview with Dateline I think that JR molested him. I remember seeing it, will look for the link and post it

All JMO

I don't have the Dateline interview at my fingertips but here's the brief summary on the abuse points via KTVB: Lori Vallow's son reveals shocking details about his step-father on Dateline

The abuser in this case is JR (his adoptive father), not AC.

So my break from studies is watching some dumb show on a channel about people getting married in 90 days. Of course it brought my mind here.
On the show he’s a Mormon. She’s from another country. They skip the 90 days because they want to have sex which is prohibited before marriage. So they get married quick. But what made me think of this case, is the honeymoon is in Hawaii.
What am I missing about this Hawaii connection to the Mormon Church that obviously has been distorted and used by CD?
Jmo

Link to Colby's Dateline interview
Thank you!
ETA. There is nothing in my fiber who would question a man who says that he’s been hit in the head and sexually abused as well. I have been sexually abused and I would never want that to be discounted from someone who says they were. If you believe her, you have to believe him.
Ugh... there is a “that said” that I am resisting.
If Colby was sexually abused I would have done everything that AC did. And felt justified.i really would have.
But the thoughts I’m having is that “Mrs. Daybell” created a narrative. That Colby believed.
And please... I am not discounting Colby at all. AT ALL!
I just can’t find the truth in this case. Which may be how the victims feel as well.

Last edited:
So my break from studies is watching some dumb show on a channel about people getting married in 90 days. Of course it brought my mind here.
On the show he’s a Mormon. She’s from another country. They skip the 90 days because they want to have sex which is prohibited before marriage. So they get married quick. But what made me think of this case, is the honeymoon is in Hawaii.
What am I missing about this Hawaii connection to the Mormon Church that obviously has been distorted and used by CD?
Jmo
Jmo[/QUOTE]
hawaii has a large percentage of Mormons and on Oahu have BYU Hawaii and also own and run the Polynesian Cultural center
Jmo
hawaii has a large percentage of Mormons BYU Hawaii and the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu are owned by the Mormon church. They also have temples on at least 2 of the islands.

Thank you!
ETA. There is nothing in my fiber who would question a man who says that he’s been hit in the head and sexually abused as well. I have been sexually abused and I would never want that to be discounted from someone who says they were. If you believe her, you have to believe him.
Ugh... there is a “that said” that I am resisting.
If Colby was sexually abused I would have done everything that AC did. And felt justified.i really would have.
But the thoughts I’m having is that “Mrs. Daybell” created a narrative. That Colby believed.
And please... I am not discounting Colby at all. AT ALL!
I just can’t find the truth in this case. Which may be how the victims feel as well.
What's just happened is that the custody court case records have just been found and the records paid for by a different crime youtube channel, 1700 pages worth, Tricia has been telling some of what's in it on her show, and lots of new info will be coming out very soon. I'm having lunch with Tricia tomorrow and I'll tell you more tomorrow. Tricia has said there is a lot of information in the documents that points to Lori planting abuse memories in both of her children.

What's just happened is that the custody court case records have just been found and the records paid for by a different crime youtube channel, 1700 pages worth, Tricia has been telling some of what's in it on her show, and lots of new info will be coming out very soon. I'm having lunch with Tricia tomorrow and I'll tell you more tomorrow.
Thanks. Be safe Sleuther friend. Give her a hug from me please. And yourself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member