Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 *arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also quite certain, IMO, that they had to subpoena cell records, and then sit back and wait for cellular phone service providers to actually provide them; then they could get down to the study and tracking of the pings. I hate that, often in cases with nefarious details of persons at risk or missing, that this process usually sees such slooooooow compliance by service providers. Those records can be the difference between life and death in some cases.

Somewhere in this thread, since the death of AR, a link mentioned the authorities got AR's permission to access his cell records. Once they have his permission, would they still need a warrant or subpoena?

I don't know if I'm posting this is the wrong place but I just ran across this:

Vanessa Guillen: Civilian search group says Army overlooked evidence

If someone has already posted this would someone delete this please?
When I read the article it said one guy with the group made the comment, not the whole group like it says in the link.

I don't know if I'm posting this is the wrong place but I just ran across this:

Vanessa Guillen: Civilian search group says Army overlooked evidence

If someone has already posted this would someone delete this please?
When I read the article it said one guy with the group made the comment, not the whole group like it says in the link.

Never a bad thing to duplicate links MOO as many folks like myself may miss every single post done.

The "one guy with the group" they are quoting is Tim Miller, who is the head of the group/represents the group Texas Equisearch, (ergo we/his team) and he stated all this about a month ago to other media at the time in mid-June. USAtoday is printing this article a month in mid-July, much after we began discussing this on the threads.

In the link:

"Miller said he pleaded with Army officials to search the site more thoroughly that day...... Miller said his team pleaded with officials from the Army's Criminal Investigation Command, an organization more commonly known as CID, on June 21 to take a closer look at what his searchers found."

Somewhere in this thread, since the death of AR, a link mentioned the authorities got AR's permission to access his cell records. Once they have his permission, would they still need a warrant or subpoena?
They got permission to access his phone and essentially download a copy of his phone to forensically examine. To get cell records and tower data/pings, they still needed a warrant.

What is bizarre that KA was there in Waco to support his psycho wifey , said she was very religious and outgoing person. He wants to bring her home and still loves her, wants to get them in marriage counseling therapy...( Here is the smile with huge eyes)

Vanessa Guillen: Suspect deletes Google account in jail, plans to flee country after dismembering beloved Fort Hood soldier [DA]

“She did exactly how ISIS would do to our soldiers,” lawyer Natalie Kwaham says.

According to Frazier, Aguilar deleted her Google account while in jail, after her arrest earlier this month, in an attempt to get rid of incriminating evidence. She also contacted someone from jail via phone and asked them to delete her Facebook account, Frazier said.

Further, during another jail phone call, Aguilar allegedly told someone she wanted to flee with the country while using a $5,000 credit card."

Woman charged in disappearance of Fort Hood soldier named in 3-count indictment

It looks like there may be a bill "I Am Vanessa Guillen" .
Last paragraph:
Natalie Khawam, the attorney who represents Guillen’s family, says President Donald Trump will meet with family members on July 29 ahead of the July 30 introduction of the #IAmVanessaGuillen bill, which would create an independent body to which military members could report sexual harassment and assault.
Soldiers will still hesitate. They thrive on on being in the team. MOO. That is one of the chief unaddressed crime of the
harrasser, the act making someone report them.
The harrassed soldier knows this cuts themselves off from the unit as a complainer, even if the complaint is legitimate.
In this way its similar to ridiculing a male until he can't integrate as a respected team mate.

Leadership that makes it clear that the harrasser is the one injuring unit cohesion is key. And MOO a tall order for young sergeants and captains.

Soldiers will still hesitate. They thrive on on being in the team. MOO. That is one of the chief unaddressed crime of the
harrasser, the act making someone report them.
The harrassed soldier knows this cuts themselves off from the unit as a complainer, even if the complaint is legitimate.
In this way its similar to ridiculing a male until he can't integrate as a respected team mate.

Leadership that makes it clear that the harrasser is the one injuring unit cohesion is key. And MOO a tall order for young sergeants and captains.

I agree. In an ideal world, boys and young men (and females as well) should be taught this as they grow up.
I hope changes at least make a dent in the problem. I think military is still a fraternity of sorts with women as outsiders.
Women have to fight harder for any position they earn.

Here is a major scam being run by Army personnel out of Ft. Food.

Right now the Army has a golden opportunity to really clean up Ft Hood, and benefit the Army as a whole. They can dog down all the entrenched wrongdoing they can find, scare others into ceasing ther crimes. Take this opportunity to modernize security, and as this oversight lapse shows, implement basic generally accepted accounting processes.

Texas couple defrauded military up to $11M, Army investigators say

"Army investigators provided the family with time stamps of when Robinson checked in and out of the armory room on April 22, the day Guillen was last seen, and when Guillen texted Robinson to let him know she was outside and needed to be let into the building.

• Robinson enters: 10:01 a.m.

• Guillen sends text: 10:23 a.m.

• Robinson exits: 11:13 a.m.

Army investigators also told the family that they found blood residue splattered throughout the armory room, which would have happened when Robinson killed Guillen with a hammer, Khawam said."

Vanessa Guillen’s family struggles for answers after soldier’s slaying

LIVE | Family of Vanessa Guillen speaking after memorial on Fort Hood
Around 19:55min Khawam recalls the armory room that they went to [for the priest's blessing] after the memorial service, she mentions it was different from the first armory room that they were shown by CID.

Brave Rifles Mourn
Interesting that when first announcing the memorial service it was said that no media was allowed, and then Ft Hood tweeted these images out. A bit off-putting as they capture such a painful moment; feels more like Hood's attempt to save some face by further exploiting the family's pain. I feel heart-broken for the family so I am a little more critical. But hopefully the memorial service provided a small step toward a sense of closure for the Guillen family.

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Dear Everyone,

This will be a quick message.

We need your help as soon as possible to keep Websleuths from going dark.
COVID-19 cut our revenue drastically. We are slowly creeping back up but we are still very short.
I wish I had the money to handle myself but Websleuths is my full time job.

We have two ways to donate
CLICK HERE TO SEND USING WEBSLEUTHS PAYPAL

CLICK HERE TO GET VENMO and the user name on Venmo is Tricia-Griffith-14

Please DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY unless you can truly afford to do so.

If you have questions please email rather that post here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

This is urgent. Any donation is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com

LIVE | Family of Vanessa Guillen speaking after memorial on Fort Hood
Around 19:55min Khawam recalls the armory room that they went to [for the priest's blessing] after the memorial service, she mentions it was different from the first armory room that they were shown by CID.

Brave Rifles Mourn
Interesting that when first announcing the memorial service it was said that no media was allowed, and then Ft Hood tweeted these images out. A bit off-putting as they capture such a painful moment; feels more like Hood's attempt to save some face by further exploiting the family's pain. I feel heart-broken for the family so I am a little more critical. But hopefully the memorial service provided a small step toward a sense of closure for the Guillen family.
Maybe the armory room they first showed them was where she was murdered and it is still closed off as a crime scene.

Either that, or the room they showed them in the beginning was her armory room and not the one she was killed and stored in. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa