Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

URGENT: Missing mom of two young sons vanishes after leaving friend’s home. Sister pleads for answers [Exclusive]

To Note:
So far, no suspects have been named and law enforcement has not said whether they suspect foul play.

Her sister added that Jones is currently in a custody battle over her 4-year-old son and is scheduled for a court hearing on August 21.

Previous reports indicated that Jones may have schizophrenia, but Bishop said Jones “has never been diagnosed with schizophrenia to my knowledge” and “was on no medication for any mental illness.”

She had a 12 month Family Violence Protection Order against a guy which expired more than a year ago (April of 2019). That same guy has another 12 month protection order by different woman for stalking that ended two months ago.

That said, given that the last ping of her phone was on or near GA-100 I still wonder if she had an encounter with her ex-husband. The time from last sighting to last ping is as much as an hour and a half more than the driving time from Jackson's Gap to home.

Law enforcement should have a good idea of the movements of her phone given that previous news stories had mentioned multiple contacts after she left Jackson's Gap. LE should know what kind of route she drove and if she stopped anywhere. They should know whether her phone was moving toward the tower or away from it - for the last use of her phone.

Is her ex-husband the father of the 4 year old; making the ex the one she has a custody hearing with scheduled for Aug 21?
Yes.

He first filed for divorce against Natalie back in 2016. That case was dismissed by the parties by early January of 2017. Then about 9 months later she filed for divorce against him and ultimately that ended in a decree in March of 2019. The last action shown in the court docket for that case is from November of 2019 where an amended Divorce Decree was issued.

Last edited:
Ga. Mom of 2 Vanishes After Leaving 4th of July Party, Sends Text Saying 'I Made It, Thanks'

New article from today, Aug 5...

According to this article:
•drove her bright-pink 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier with a blue stripe from her home in Heard County, Georgia, to Jackson's Gap, Alabama
•left there around 10:30 pm
•At 12:52 a.m. she sent a message to a friend at the party, saying, “I made it. Thanks.But did not say where she was/made it to.
•There were no further communications after that other than her receiving texts.
•her phone’s last ping with a cell tower was at 5:15 a.m. in Heard County.
“It was in the opposite end of the county from her home,” he says.

From the article:
“with no updates or substantial information, we have decided to start from the last place she was seen and retrace her steps,” Natalie’s sister, Tabatha Jones, posted on the family’s website.
•Lake Martin was searched
•will be flying helicopters over those three alternate routes back to Heard County and checking surveillance on the way to make 100% SURE she left Alabama.

I know there was no sign of Natalie when the game warden searched Lake Martin, but I wonder what the three alternative routes are & if they ever searched them? Also have they looked through surveillance & know she left AL?

Hmmmm. So she was with a guy named SF at his families lake house in Alabama on July 4th and they are the last ones to see her. His mom says SF passed out drunk and Natalie left to head back to Georgia. The other guy is Natalies Ex JL. He is the one currently in jail. From what I understand, JL had an ankle monitor that he took off on the night she disappeared. There is another guy J that she went on a cruise with who also wanted a relationship with her but she friend zoned him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back