Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

This is very interesting. I could be wrong, but I would think they could read the license plate of the gold Honda from the photo. So the question is, is that license plate stolen? I'd like to know why the FBI has not been able to track down the owner of the vehicle.
I think that perhaps they want to give those people a chance to come to them rather than knocking on their door probably? But I agree that they can probably figure out the license number.

This is very interesting. I could be wrong, but I would think they could read the license plate of the gold Honda from the photo. So the question is, is that license plate stolen? I'd like to know why the FBI has not been able to track down the owner of the vehicle. Also it looks to me like there is the wheelchair figure on the plate on the left side for disabled. They were only at the pumps 4 minutes. Not long enough to get a full tank of gas. I'm wondering if they saw the altercation between Leila and SR and were alarmed and decided to stop getting gas and drive off immediately. Definitely the FBI would be able to see the person get out of the car and what happened after that.

I think this vehicle was at the gas station after Leila was missing, July 27th is what I believe the article says..during the time when SR took the truck to the dumpster at RaceTrac. Perhaps they saw SR converse with the people in this vehicle or they think this vehicle witnessed what he dumping. MOO

According to the FBI, the car was parked at the RaceTrac gas station at 5800 Hollywood Blvd. between 11:24 p.m. and 11:28 p.m. on July 27.

That time frame is consistent with when a man, identified as Shanon Ryan, was seen putting items into the gas station’s dumpsters, according to testimony last Friday in federal court.

Anyone who was inside the Honda or knows who was is asked to call the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI or go to FBI.GOV/TIPS. A reward of up to $10,000 is being offered for information that leads to Cavett’s location.

Based on what I have seen on FB that I cannot quote here, I think the FBI knows good and well exactly who was in the gold car. So this person or persons were there on the 27th...late at night. It will be interesting to learn what happened. Did they speak to SR? Did he give them something? I'm sure it is all on video. FBI has said they have not found Leila's credit cards nor her phone. Could this be where they went?

Based on what I have seen on FB that I cannot quote here, I think the FBI knows good and well exactly who was in the gold car. So this person or persons were there on the 27th...late at night. It will be interesting to learn what happened. Did they speak to SR? Did he give them something? I'm sure it is all on video. FBI has said they have not found Leila's credit cards nor her phone. Could this be where they went?
I agree @Balthazar. The FBI played it that way earlier in the investigation.

Another MSM
Getting word Out

Driver may have clue in Leila Cavett’s disappearance, FBI says

If you were in a gold, four-door Honda sedan late last month and parked near the fuel pumps of a RaceTrac in Hollywood, the FBI wants to speak with you.

Investigators believe the driver and any occupants of the Honda sedan may have seen something related to the disappearance of the 21-year-old missing mom Leila Cavett.

The Honda sedan was seen on surveillance video near the fuel pumps of the RaceTrac gas station at 5800 Hollywood Blvd. between 11:24 p.m. and 11:28 p.m. on July 27, 2020, the FBI said.

The car has visible damage to the left rear bumper, the FBI said.

See more & photo @ link TOS/WS

Another MSM
Getting word Out

Driver may have clue in Leila Cavett’s disappearance, FBI says

If you were in a gold, four-door Honda sedan late last month and parked near the fuel pumps of a RaceTrac in Hollywood, the FBI wants to speak with you.

Investigators believe the driver and any occupants of the Honda sedan may have seen something related to the disappearance of the 21-year-old missing mom Leila Cavett.

The Honda sedan was seen on surveillance video near the fuel pumps of the RaceTrac gas station at 5800 Hollywood Blvd. between 11:24 p.m. and 11:28 p.m. on July 27, 2020, the FBI said.

The car has visible damage to the left rear bumper, the FBI said.

See more & photo @ link TOS/WS

so the article states that the car was seen at nearly midnight....doesn’t the photo look like it was taken in the afternoon?

so the article states that the car was seen at nearly midnight....doesn’t the photo look like it was taken in the afternoon?
I can't open the link but im guessing from your statement that the article doesn't say the photo was taken just before midnight, only that the same car was seen just before midnight. That does imply an important detail though. I would guess that they used a picture captured during daylight hours because it has better detail and shows the colors and image of the car in better detail. But I doubt that they would use a different picture if they were not able to positively ID it as being the same car. So it's likely safe to assume that LE has the plate info from the car or has been able to get a pretty solid idea of the person/people in it so that they're confident it was the same car or people from both times it was found on video.

Yes thank you, i knew something was wrong with the picture just couldn't put a finger on it.

That means, in my opinion, that they were hanging around at the pumps as well... There is also a similar looking car in the video when LC first arrives and someone getting out of that. Though it might be unrelated of course. Or related but yet another car...
Jmo.

I can't open the link but im guessing from your statement that the article doesn't say the photo was taken just before midnight, only that the same car was seen just before midnight.
Respectfully snipped. I agree but wanted to insert the image so everyone could see the vehicle.

I can't open "The Sun" link either, but the image below is from the FBI file so I'm assuming all MSM articles are carrying the same picture. (I know what happens when one assumes, though).

Quote: Photo by: FBI, Miramar Police Department
The FBI said on Monday, Aug. 24, 2020, would like to talk with the driver and any occupants of a gold Honda four-door sedan parked near the fuel pumps of the Race Trac gas station at 5800 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, Florida, on the night of July 27. Investigators believe the occupant(s) of this vehicle may have witnessed something related to the investigation of 21-year-old Leila Cavett.
FBI releases photo of car, seeks potential witness in Leila Cavett investigation

“While the Chevrolet truck was reported as Cavett’s, investigators said she did not own the pick up. In court, investigators said the truck had several owners,
but the registration was not legally changed. Investigators are also unsure who owns the Lexus that Ryan is seen driving.”

MSM

Man charged with kidnapping in Leila Cavett case is ‘danger to community,’ judge says

In May, SDR said he didn’t own a car.

Shannon Ryan

I read his post about not owning a car as in that he didn't pay for a car and have it registered to his name.
He did *write* he prefered to buy or lease.
*He didn't seem to 'possess' the lexus as your other link stated which he might thus already had in use in may.*
*He also has breaking into cars on his record.*

We can't discuss other people 's comments on his post even without naming them is that right?

Eta : **

Last edited:
Question : How does one pay with a credit card at wallmart? By pen signature on receipt ? Tapping a code ? Just slide it through a machine if the total is less than a certain amount ? (I 've seen it all elsewhere that's why)

Might payment method, like not requiring a code, be a reason he didn't just withdraw cash and pay with that unnoticed ?

If he did or did not have the code, that might be a clue to if he had autorisation of CL to use the card ?

Jmo. (Or well, i don't really have an opinion yet on this, just questions...)

Question : How does one pay with a credit card at wallmart? By pen signature on receipt ? Tapping a code ? Just slide it through a machine if the total is less than a certain amount ? (I 've seen it all elsewhere that's why)

Might payment method, like not requiring a code, be a reason he didn't just withdraw cash and pay with that unnoticed ?

If he did or did not have the code, that might be a clue to if he had autorisation of CL to use the card ?

At my Walmart I slide through the machine, no signature necessary. I probably always spent less than $100 so I think you're right. Less than a certain amount no signature.

I can't open the link but im guessing from your statement that the article doesn't say the photo was taken just before midnight, only that the same car was seen just before midnight. That does imply an important detail though. I would guess that they used a picture captured during daylight hours because it has better detail and shows the colors and image of the car in better detail. But I doubt that they would use a different picture if they were not able to positively ID it as being the same car. So it's likely safe to assume that LE has the plate info from the car or has been able to get a pretty solid idea of the person/people in it so that they're confident it was the same car or people from both times it was found on video.

Attachments

• 2941A596-CF4B-4066-A294-93E49982A3F8.jpeg
    2941A596-CF4B-4066-A294-93E49982A3F8.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 52

I just slide my card and select "credit." If you want cash back you do have to select "debit" and enter your code. On some of those machines, you do have to include your signature on the screen, but not on the receipt. So I guess it depends on what they use at that Walmart.
Imo

Last edited:
It's probably the lighting at the gas station that makes it look like it's during the day. Imo

Or it's am. Looking at the time code with no mention of am or pm, wouldn't pm be 23:29?

Edit to add, both MSM links posted before here, seem to share this exact same passage :

"According to the FBI, the car was parked at the RaceTrac gas station at 5800 Hollywood Blvd. between 11:24 p.m. and 11:28 p.m. on July 27.

(eta2: the second part is in the local10 link at least)

That time frame is consistent with when a man, identified as Shanon Ryan, was seen putting items into the gas station’s dumpsters, according to testimony last Friday in federal court".

Only according to the affidavit SR was seen on surveillance putting stuff in the dumpsters on the 26th, without a timeframe.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back