Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

I’ve been keeping up with this case pretty closely but there are a few things I’m confused about that has been posted recently .....
where has it been said that SR either definitely had the chemicals to make chloroform or that he did intact make it and use it on LC? (I know MSM has said one of his google searches showed that he had searched for “how to make chloroform” but I don’t recall anything beyond that.

Also, SR is a perfect textbook example of a narcissist!!! IMO... I’m still very unsure if he had anything to do with her disappearance directly. It’s definitely shady... but I think his narcissist personality and the high probability that he was high during his hour long video... along with his taboo lifestyle makes him look guiltier than he is. He does this long video in an attempt to clear his name after being in contact with LEO, he talks a lot and puts out a lot of information, most of it probably truthful but with all that “honesty” you can tell he has an obvious “shift” in his body language as well as the way he is talking once he starts talking about the events leading up to LC disappearance. Through the entire video his memory and timeline of events seems to be on point and without hesitation he tells it all. But then when he begins to discuss the last day he was with her.. all of a sudden he begins to studder, and multiple times he starts backpedaling and retracting what he had said. Also I noticed when he’s reflecting on the last day, he starts to look away to one side or the other and psychologically, all of these things are indications that someone is not being honest. With that being said... SR obviously is involved in illegal activities. He specifically mentions that LC stole “bags of herbs and crystals” from him (IMO implying marijuana and crack cocaine or crystal meth) and in addition to that... his 14 or so felonies speak to his criminal lifestyle. So it’s hard to tell if he’s intentionally lying about what happened to LC or if it appears this way because he does have to lie about a huge part of what he does and his relationships because he doesn’t want to incriminate himself.

and then one more point is that he mentions the Everglades several times in his rant.... I’ve lived in south Florida for a few years and unless I missed something... the Everglades is not a place that someone goes to “do work” I feel like if SR is guilty that if LC was murdered... her body or at least parts of it are going to be found in the Everglades... the Everglades has been dumping grounds for bodies for decades.... most people know this... I think his google search on trash pickup was more him disposing of evidence rather than LC herself. IMO

Leila could be anywhere at this point. It’s been a few weeks since she disappeared. I don’t picture SR as being the type to give her up. And I know he was charged with kidnapping because that is the most serious charge that insures he stays in jail. I could be wrong but a good defense attorney could poke a lot of holes in this charge. JMO

They got the lying to fbi on two counts two, that shouldn't be too hard to prove, he's been contradicting himself to start with.

I’ve been keeping up with this case pretty closely but there are a few things I’m confused about that has been posted recently .....
where has it been said that SR either definitely had the chemicals to make chloroform or that he did intact make it and use it on LC? (I know MSM has said one of his google searches showed that he had searched for “how to make chloroform” but I don’t recall anything beyond that.

Also, SR is a perfect textbook example of a narcissist!!! IMO... I’m still very unsure if he had anything to do with her disappearance directly. It’s definitely shady... but I think his narcissist personality and the high probability that he was high during his hour long video... along with his taboo lifestyle makes him look guiltier than he is. He does this long video in an attempt to clear his name after being in contact with LEO, he talks a lot and puts out a lot of information, most of it probably truthful but with all that “honesty” you can tell he has an obvious “shift” in his body language as well as the way he is talking once he starts talking about the events leading up to LC disappearance. Through the entire video his memory and timeline of events seems to be on point and without hesitation he tells it all. But then when he begins to discuss the last day he was with her.. all of a sudden he begins to studder, and multiple times he starts backpedaling and retracting what he had said. Also I noticed when he’s reflecting on the last day, he starts to look away to one side or the other and psychologically, all of these things are indications that someone is not being honest. With that being said... SR obviously is involved in illegal activities. He specifically mentions that LC stole “bags of herbs and crystals” from him (IMO implying marijuana and crack cocaine or crystal meth) and in addition to that... his 14 or so felonies speak to his criminal lifestyle. So it’s hard to tell if he’s intentionally lying about what happened to LC or if it appears this way because he does have to lie about a huge part of what he does and his relationships because he doesn’t want to incriminate himself.

and then one more point is that he mentions the Everglades several times in his rant.... I’ve lived in south Florida for a few years and unless I missed something... the Everglades is not a place that someone goes to “do work” I feel like if SR is guilty that if LC was murdered... her body or at least parts of it are going to be found in the Everglades... the Everglades has been dumping grounds for bodies for decades.... most people know this... I think his google search on trash pickup was more him disposing of evidence rather than LC herself. IMO
I had thoughts like your’s pre-arrest. However, too much has come out about the dumpsters, the truck and the car to believe he hasn’t done something to Leila. JIMO.,

That’s true. I hope it is enough to keep him for some time.
Maybe ever car theft. Maybe even for both cars. Will have to wait what they find on that, as the affidavit said neither car was registered to either of them, and he didn't exactly had proof of purchase of the truck.
And If he did have 3000$, through witchcraft maybe taxevasion ?

The fact that LE found a half empty container of bleach and an empty bottle of isopropyl alcohol in the Lexus suggests that he did use the chloroform. Only SR knows for sure.

I think he was able to make his story sound convincing because he had over a week to put it all together in his mind. At the hearing investigators said that prior to coming to Florida, Leila had only communicated with him through FB messenger, texting and FT, beginning in January. There was no mention of him wanting to buy her truck.

I think he invented the back story of her showing up one day pushing a buggy in a big storm to portray her as the "bad guy" and himself as the victim and the hero. There is still no evidence that she ever lived with him.

He was likely projecting all of his characteristics onto her. He is the one who is the thief, he's the drug addicted homeless person, he is the manipulator who uses people and takes advantage of them.

He tried hard to make people believe that the FBI was going to frame him because he was a black man with a criminal record. In a way he succeeded, since some people found him convincing.

The blood evidence found on the shovels and in the vehicles is probably the most incriminating evidence we've heard so far. There was blood found on the front seat of the truck, on the head rest, down the back of the seat, and on the back seat. The blood found in the Lexus may have been transfer from blood he had on his own body and clothing. Maybe there was blood on Kam's shoes and pants, and that's why he was found without them.

So far all the evidence points to him. I think he acted alone, although he may have had help from others in some part of the crime. I do think there are several who know about the circumstances surrounding the crime. Whether or not they are just witnesses or were involved in some way is not known at this point.

IMO

Maybe ever car theft. Maybe even for both cars. Will have to wait what they find on that, as the affidavit said neither car was registered to either of them, and he didn't exactly had proof of purchase of the truck.
And If he did have 3000$, through witchcraft maybe taxevasion ?
That's probably the least of his problems. The sentence for kidnapping in Florida is up to 30 years, apparently. Maybe more considering his previous record. I expect there to be more charges once investigators put all the pieces together. Imo

The fact that LE found a half empty container of bleach and an empty bottle of isopropyl alcohol in the Lexus suggests that he did use the chloroform. Only SR knows for sure.

I think he was able to make his story sound convincing because he had over a week to put it all together in his mind. At the hearing investigators said that prior to coming to Florida, Leila had only communicated with him through FB messenger, texting and FT, beginning in January. There was no mention of him wanting to buy her truck.

I think he invented the back story of her showing up one day pushing a buggy in a big storm to portray her as the "bad guy" and himself as the victim and the hero. There is still no evidence that she ever lived with him.

He was likely projecting all of his characteristics onto her. He is the one who is the thief, he's the drug addicted homeless person, he is the manipulator who uses people and takes advantage of them.

He tried hard to make people believe that the FBI was going to frame him because he was a black man with a criminal record. In a way he succeeded, since some people found him convincing.

The blood evidence found on the shovels and in the vehicles is probably the most incriminating evidence we've heard so far. There was blood found on the front seat of the truck, on the head rest, down the back of the seat, and on the back seat. The blood found in the Lexus may have been transfer from blood he had on his own body and clothing. Maybe there was blood on Kam's shoes and pants, and that's why he was found without them.

So far all the evidence points to him. I think he acted alone, although he may have had help from others in some part of the crime. I do think there are several who know about the circumstances surrounding the crime. Whether or not they are just witnesses or were involved in some way is not known at this point.

IMO

“chloroform” could have been used to keep Kam quiet that night until morning.

“chloroform” could have been used to keep Kam quiet that night until morning.
This is what i am thinking, if true, also wondering if the violence broke out because LC protested and tried to protect KC from SR.
Guessing that he does not like competition for attention, ie. "shut that kid's whining/crying or i will make him" type of thing.
complete speculation, imo.

Police said there was no communication about selling the truck between them on fb and it seems that was their only method of communication.

There is a big shift because he is lying. He is directly involved.

to add
He did not post the picture right away of the FBI searching, I remember him saying his spiritual guide told home to take a pic , so maybe someone was with him that day, but who knows if he made that up. He then took a few days to make the video. My guess is when the FBI contacted CL then he realized he was cooked which is when he made that video. Maybe they ask her about her debit card purchases. He was so angry that they went to see her and bothered her.

Whatever he wanted Leila for must have been urgent because it was supposed to be CL as his apprentice but she got sick and then Leila took his place and he was expecting her much earlier before she came.

If we were to believe the sacrifice route then it would be premeditated and someone else is involved. However I am not getting that or maybe he was just supposed to subdue her and he killed her.

Police said there was no communication about selling the truck between them on fb and it seems that was their only method of communication.

There is a big shift because he is lying. He is directly involved.

to add
He did not post the picture right away of the FBI searching, I remember him saying his spiritual guide told home to take a pic , so maybe someone was with him that day, but who knows if he made that up. He then took a few days to make the video. My guess is when the FBI contacted CL then he realized he was cooked which is when he made that video. Maybe they ask her about her debit card purchases. He was so angry that they went to see her and bothered her.

Whatever he wanted Leila for must have been urgent because it was supposed to be CL as his apprentice but she got sick and then Leila took his place and he was expecting her much earlier before she came.

If we were to believe the sacrifice route then it would be premeditated and someone else is involved. However I am not getting that or maybe he was just supposed to subdue her and he killed her.
his spiritual guide
Probably lives inside his head. Not a real person.

It may be possible for him to be charged with kidnapping Leila, as well as Kam. Below is the definition of federal kidnapping and inveigle.

(a)Whoever unlawfully seizes, confines, inveigles, decoys, kidnaps, abducts, or carries away and holds for ransom or reward or otherwise any person, except in the case of a minor by the parent thereof, when—

inveigle - To win over by coaxing, flattery, or artful talk

In the Heather Elvis case the Moorers were sentenced to 30 years for kidnapping HE. She has never been found. She is assumed passed away. The prosecutors case was that she was lured away by a phone call (inveigled) from Sidney Moorer. Therefore, if the federal statute is the same, would it not be possible, depending on the facebook communication, that SR could be charged with kidnapping Leila? If he promised her something falsely to come to Florida in messages, this may apply. If so I hope they give him 30 years for Kam and 30 for Leila. And not concurrent years. He should serve 60 years - no parole.

The additional information came to light during a hearing last week which several of us listened in on. It was a Federal hearing on the kidnapping of Kamdyn and lying to FBI charges so recording was not allowed legally, but several of us have reported back a summary of what was said during the hearing.

S
That's probably the least of his problems. The sentence for kidnapping in Florida is up to 30 years, apparently. Maybe more considering his previous record. I expect there to be more charges once investigators put all the pieces together. Imo
Sure, but for now the charge is circomstancial as far as the public knows. There is a possible long list of provable crimes though.
He can’t claim buying a car, but having/mail no money at the same time, (as an example, obviously he could have won a lottery or something...) but I think at some point they can at least nail him on something.

It may be possible for him to be charged with kidnapping Leila, as well as Kam. Below is the definition of federal kidnapping and inveigle.

(a)Whoever unlawfully seizes, confines, inveigles, decoys, kidnaps, abducts, or carries away and holds for ransom or reward or otherwise any person, except in the case of a minor by the parent thereof, when—

inveigle - To win over by coaxing, flattery, or artful talk

In the Heather Elvis case the Moorers were sentenced to 30 years for kidnapping HE. She has never been found. She is assumed passed away. The prosecutors case was that she was lured away by a phone call (inveigled) from Sidney Moorer. Therefore, if the federal statute is the same, would it not be possible, depending on the facebook communication, that SR could be charged with kidnapping Leila? If he promised her something falsely to come to Florida in messages, this may apply. If so I hope they give him 30 years for Kam and 30 for Leila. And not concurrent years. He should serve 60 years - no parole.

Only the plan could have been for her to be his apprentice. He posted this stuff a zillion times a day. However worthless these things may seem to some, others would pay to be told such stuff.

But I’d guess LE would interview previous apprentices to know what that entails amongst other investigations.

Not defending his actions, but just saying the evidence shown to the public doesn’t confirm this. Yet.

Only the plan could have been for her to be his apprentice. He posted this stuff a zillion times a day. However worthless these things may seem to some, others would pay to be told such stuff.

But I’d guess LE would interview previous apprentices to know what that entails amongst other investigations.

Not defending his actions, but just saying the evidence shown to the public doesn’t confirm this. Yet.
She did go to Florida to work as an apprentice, according to LE. Knowing how manipulative SR is, he may have convinced her that she could make a lot of money. In his posts he makes it sound like he makes a lot of easy cash and travels around living in hotels and on the beach. Maybe Leila had no idea she and Kam had to sleep in the truck with no place to shower after driving so long. She may have quickly saw him for who he was. All we know is at some point something went terribly wrong.

From what we have heard so far there seems to be an abundance of evidence that points to him. It may be circumstantial, but in cases like this it's not unusual that there is no direct evidence. SR mentioned eye witnesses and talked about cameras on many of his videos and posts. He probably thinks that if he was not seen in the act of a crime LE won't be able to prove anything.

IMO

She did go to Florida to work as an apprentice, according to LE. Knowing how manipulative SR is, he may have convinced her that she could make a lot of money. In his posts he makes it sound like he makes a lot of easy cash and travels around living in hotels and on the beach. Maybe Leila had no idea she and Kam had to sleep in the truck with no place to shower after driving so long. She may have quickly saw him for who he was. All we know is at some point something went terribly wrong.

From what we have heard so far there seems to be an abundance of evidence that points to him. It may be circumstantial, but in cases like this it's not unusual that there is no direct evidence. SR mentioned eye witnesses and talked about cameras on many of his videos and posts. He probably thinks that if he was not seen in the act of a crime LE won't be able to prove anything.

IMO

BBM - I totally agree. While circumstantial, there does seem to be a lot of evidence that points to him. There are many cases like this, where the dots are not hard to connect. Also, with the way this looks, with what has been released so far, imagine what has not been released that further implicates what happened to Leila.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back