Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

Do you all remember the photo of the young woman who was was walking down the street barefoot that many mistook for Leila? JMO but I think this may be her: Women accused of sex trafficking teenage girls go before judge in Fort Lauderdale The woman in the photo on the left is the one I mean. She's FB friends with one of SR's favorite apprentices and in their witchcraft FB groups.

The FBI agent who provided the update said they were trying to find Leila and reunite Leila with Kamdyn.

The FBI agent in the Federal hearing said "No proof of life."

There have been literally hundreds arrested for human trafficking in Florida this year.
277 Arrested In Huge Florida Undercover Sex Trafficking Sting
Deputies: Man wanted for human trafficking arrested after crash in Florida Panhandle | wtsp.com
Ten people, including a candidate, arrested in Tallahassee on variety of child sex crimes

and there are a lot more articles.

T26T55ANHFAGNMYSN6IEJTRWSE.bmp

Missing woman inspires Jasper football team (Source: WBRC)
Missing woman inspires Jasper football team
''JASPER, Ala. (WBRC) -
''Football is a game Curtis Cavett has loved since he was a little boy, but now when he steps onto the football field, there's only one thing on his mind.

“I miss everything about her. There’s nothing to pin point. Anything specific. I miss everything about her. I just want to see her again,” said Curtis Cavett.

Cavett, who plays cornerback for Jasper High School, is hanging on to hope that police will find his missing sister Leila Cavett. The senior is dedicating this season to her.''

''Jasper has rallied around Cavett and his family during this difficult time. To show support, they created stickers with Leila Cavett’s initials “LC” and will wear them on the back of their helmets this season.''

if there was blood located in the truck and the car why wasn’t he arrested immediately? That makes me wonder if it was only a small amount of blood .... not sure if that was ever elaborated on

I’ve been keeping up with this case pretty closely but there are a few things I’m confused about that has been posted recently .....
where has it been said that SR either definitely had the chemicals to make chloroform or that he did intact make it and use it on LC? (I know MSM has said one of his google searches showed that he had searched for “how to make chloroform” but I don’t recall anything beyond that.

Also, SR is a perfect textbook example of a narcissist!!! IMO... I’m still very unsure if he had anything to do with her disappearance directly. It’s definitely shady... but I think his narcissist personality and the high probability that he was high during his hour long video... along with his taboo lifestyle makes him look guiltier than he is. He does this long video in an attempt to clear his name after being in contact with LEO, he talks a lot and puts out a lot of information, most of it probably truthful but with all that “honesty” you can tell he has an obvious “shift” in his body language as well as the way he is talking once he starts talking about the events leading up to LC disappearance. Through the entire video his memory and timeline of events seems to be on point and without hesitation he tells it all. But then when he begins to discuss the last day he was with her.. all of a sudden he begins to studder, and multiple times he starts backpedaling and retracting what he had said. Also I noticed when he’s reflecting on the last day, he starts to look away to one side or the other and psychologically, all of these things are indications that someone is not being honest. With that being said... SR obviously is involved in illegal activities. He specifically mentions that LC stole “bags of herbs and crystals” from him (IMO implying marijuana and crack cocaine or crystal meth) and in addition to that... his 14 or so felonies speak to his criminal lifestyle. So it’s hard to tell if he’s intentionally lying about what happened to LC or if it appears this way because he does have to lie about a huge part of what he does and his relationships because he doesn’t want to incriminate himself.

and then one more point is that he mentions the Everglades several times in his rant.... I’ve lived in south Florida for a few years and unless I missed something... the Everglades is not a place that someone goes to “do work” I feel like if SR is guilty that if LC was murdered... her body or at least parts of it are going to be found in the Everglades... the Everglades has been dumping grounds for bodies for decades.... most people know this... I think his google search on trash pickup was more him disposing of evidence rather than LC herself. IMO
Police said there was no communication about selling the truck between them on fb and it seems that was their only method of communication.

There is a big shift because he is lying. He is directly involved.

to add
He did not post the picture right away of the FBI searching, I remember him saying his spiritual guide told home to take a pic , so maybe someone was with him that day, but who knows if he made that up. He then took a few days to make the video. My guess is when the FBI contacted CL then he realized he was cooked which is when he made that video. Maybe they ask her about her debit card purchases. He was so angry that they went to see her and bothered her.

Whatever he wanted Leila for must have been urgent because it was supposed to be CL as his apprentice but she got sick and then Leila took his place and he was expecting her much earlier before she came.

If we were to believe the sacrifice route then it would be premeditated and someone else is involved. However I am not getting that or maybe he was just supposed to subdue her and he killed her.

I did some digging yesterday. I found out special FBI agent George Piro was the one who interrogated Saddam Hussein. Makes you wonder if that is the case WHY he was called in on this case specifically. Could it be because he is assigned to the Miami field office or could it be because it is something BIGGER than just a woman who is missing is presumed to be murdered?

CK45202:

The information about the chemicals found in her truck and his car came from SR's Federal hearing for kidnapping last week along with a lot of additional information. This was information from the FBI agent who was giving evidence which caused the judge to refuse SR bail and send the case to the Grand Jury. Go back in this thread and to the previous thread and you should be able to read the summaries from this hearing.

if there was blood located in the truck and the car why wasn’t he arrested immediately? That makes me wonder if it was only a small amount of blood .... not sure if that was ever elaborated on

I’ve been keeping up with this case pretty closely but there are a few things I’m confused about that has been posted recently .....
where has it been said that SR either definitely had the chemicals to make chloroform or that he did intact make it and use it on LC? (I know MSM has said one of his google searches showed that he had searched for “how to make chloroform” but I don’t recall anything beyond that.

Also, SR is a perfect textbook example of a narcissist!!! IMO... I’m still very unsure if he had anything to do with her disappearance directly. It’s definitely shady... but I think his narcissist personality and the high probability that he was high during his hour long video... along with his taboo lifestyle makes him look guiltier than he is. He does this long video in an attempt to clear his name after being in contact with LEO, he talks a lot and puts out a lot of information, most of it probably truthful but with all that “honesty” you can tell he has an obvious “shift” in his body language as well as the way he is talking once he starts talking about the events leading up to LC disappearance. Through the entire video his memory and timeline of events seems to be on point and without hesitation he tells it all. But then when he begins to discuss the last day he was with her.. all of a sudden he begins to studder, and multiple times he starts backpedaling and retracting what he had said. Also I noticed when he’s reflecting on the last day, he starts to look away to one side or the other and psychologically, all of these things are indications that someone is not being honest. With that being said... SR obviously is involved in illegal activities. He specifically mentions that LC stole “bags of herbs and crystals” from him (IMO implying marijuana and crack cocaine or crystal meth) and in addition to that... his 14 or so felonies speak to his criminal lifestyle. So it’s hard to tell if he’s intentionally lying about what happened to LC or if it appears this way because he does have to lie about a huge part of what he does and his relationships because he doesn’t want to incriminate himself.

and then one more point is that he mentions the Everglades several times in his rant.... I’ve lived in south Florida for a few years and unless I missed something... the Everglades is not a place that someone goes to “do work” I feel like if SR is guilty that if LC was murdered... her body or at least parts of it are going to be found in the Everglades... the Everglades has been dumping grounds for bodies for decades.... most people know this... I think his google search on trash pickup was more him disposing of evidence rather than LC herself. IMO

I personally think she is in the Everglades. I think this is NOT his first killing. I have read his Facebook posts (done tons of research) and this SR guy is NOT dumb. He is pretty smart. Yes people keep saying if he is SO smart then WHY did he get caught. Well in MY opinion if it wasn't for them finding Kam I honestly don't think he wouldn't have gotten caught. He just messed up THIS time because of Kam. Thank goodness they DID find Kam though. That is also why all the other times (I think he murdered other women) he WASN'T caught (because he ALMOST got away THIS time). I do think he is telling many truths but mixing in lies with truths. He is mixing the lies in to the point that he can REMEMBER his lies so to speak. I took think he used the dumpsters to ONLY dump her belongings. Not sure about the chloroform though. Maybe he used IT to knock her out a little while while he dumped Kam off. Maybe she was with him when he dumped Kam off (laying in the car in the backseat or something). Then maybe he took her body and did no telling what to her (sacrifice or whatever) and that is when he buried her (or whatever he did--could even burned her) in the Everglades. MOO

Do you think the promise of a job to Leila was real and things took a horrible turn? Or was he just trying to bring her down for whatever reason he's keeping to himself?

I keep going back to that post he made about a lady calling him a pedo and a serial killer. I honestly believe that the woman he was talking about is Leila.

A loaded truck bed, if that's what it was, looks to me like LC thought she was moving.

Looks like SR thought he was going to get a roomier car-house to live in.

I'm thinking it didn't take LC long to realize she'd been duped. The broken window tells me she tried to lock her baby and herself in the truck because of an immediate threat to life and limb.

I think she came all that way for a job, perhaps with the lure of a signing bonus. $3000 keeps floating out there.

He's nothing but a homeless con artist and a fast-talking predator.

I don't know what she said or what she did, but I credit her fully for finding a way to save her baby. It may have cost her her life.

High price, but she also got SR off the streets, off the internet and behind bars where he belongs.

Waiting on more charges, a solid conviction and a piece of justice for K.

JMO

It was too violent with the broken window and visor for him to have used the chloroform first.
Chloroform does not work instantaneously--the victim has to breathe it in deeply several times. A violent struggle would be consistent with someone fighting being dosed with chloroform, even if they were eventually sedated by it.

Do you think the promise of a job to Leila was real and things took a horrible turn? Or was he just trying to bring her down for whatever reason he's keeping to himself?

I keep going back to that post he made about a lady calling him a pedo and a serial killer. I honestly believe that the woman he was talking about is Leila.

The promise of a job for Leila may have sounded real to her, but the man who promised the job did not have a job outside his own social media witchcraft con job. :( I don't think he ever had any intention except to use her for a car or as an apprentice for his freaky stuff and when she realized this, she wasn't going to keep quiet. So he killed her. MOO.

If SR is responsible for Leila’s disappearance what would his motive have been to disappear her forever? I’m not really buying that the vehicle was the motive. Why would he break out the window of the truck if he was going to steal the truck? Unless a quarrel took place inside the truck. JMO

IMO he broke the window of the truck so that his story of buying garbage bags to cover her broken window would seem legit.

Do you all remember the photo of the young woman who was was walking down the street barefoot that many mistook for Leila? JMO but I think this may be her: Women accused of sex trafficking teenage girls go before judge in Fort Lauderdale The woman in the photo on the left is the one I mean. She's FB friends with one of SR's favorite apprentices and in their witchcraft FB groups.

The FBI agent who provided the update said they were trying to find Leila and reunite Leila with Kamdyn.

The FBI agent in the Federal hearing said "No proof of life."

There have been literally hundreds arrested for human trafficking in Florida this year.
277 Arrested In Huge Florida Undercover Sex Trafficking Sting
Deputies: Man wanted for human trafficking arrested after crash in Florida Panhandle | wtsp.com
Ten people, including a candidate, arrested in Tallahassee on variety of child sex crimes

and there are a lot more articles.

Seems rather unrelated to me.
The title of the article of 277 arrest is misleading and it was in 2017.

"During the operation that ran from October 10th to the 16th in 2017, undercover detectives posted fake ads or profiles online posing as prostitutes or someone who solicits prostitutes. Detectives also responded to profiles and ads posted by prostitutes.

According to the sheriff’s office, 51 of the arrests were related to those who advertise as prostitutes online and 209 of the arrests were those who solicited undercover detectives posing as prostitutes. Seventeen arrests were made for other offenses."

So maybe the 17 were human trafficking but that would be worse and so more valuable to report.

One link doesn't open so idk, but the others are minors, which also is a whole other subject imo. The two women recently arrested pimped the same two minors over a couple of months. (And while it's great they got caught, i wouldn't call that a major bust...)

I'm sure there is ongoing human trafficking, unfortunatly, and maybe LC did fall victim to that, but these media reports are weirdly overplaying / misreporting the subject. Imo.

I personally think she is in the Everglades. I think this is NOT his first killing. I have read his Facebook posts (done tons of research) and this SR guy is NOT dumb. He is pretty smart. Yes people keep saying if he is SO smart then WHY did he get caught. Well in MY opinion if it wasn't for them finding Kam I honestly don't think he wouldn't have gotten caught. He just messed up THIS time because of Kam. Thank goodness they DID find Kam though. That is also why all the other times (I think he murdered other women) he WASN'T caught (because he ALMOST got away THIS time). I do think he is telling many truths but mixing in lies with truths. He is mixing the lies in to the point that he can REMEMBER his lies so to speak. I took think he used the dumpsters to ONLY dump her belongings. Not sure about the chloroform though. Maybe he used IT to knock her out a little while while he dumped Kam off. Maybe she was with him when he dumped Kam off (laying in the car in the backseat or something). Then maybe he took her body and did no telling what to her (sacrifice or whatever) and that is when he buried her (or whatever he did--could even burned her) in the Everglades. MOO
Are you basing the fact that he's smart on his rants or on his plagiarised copy paste posts?

I did some digging yesterday. I found out special FBI agent George Piro was the one who interrogated Saddam Hussein. Makes you wonder if that is the case WHY he was called in on this case specifically. Could it be because he is assigned to the Miami field office or could it be because it is something BIGGER than just a woman who is missing is presumed to be murdered?

That's Interesting though.
He does seem specialized in high profile interrogations related to international terrorism. For many years.
Although he also lead the ft Lauderdale airport shooting, and while the guy served in Irak, it seems coïncidental, he ultimately was just an (officially diagnosed) schizofrenic individual.

I would understand if he just wanted to finish his career less stessfully, but why the short stint at the international HQ, to then come back to Miami ?

Last edited:

I am thinking too that LC is the one that called him a serial killer and pedofile. Not sure WHY she would say that either unless it was true. Remember in his video that he posted on his Facebook page (I watched it again today) he said after they went to the restaurant and had a feast. At one point he said (it may have been before they went to the restaurant--not sure--I think it was after they smoked some weed or before--heck I can't remember but somewhere in there) that they discussed some business or something like that. But he said it was NONE of our business to know what they discussed. I wonder if what they discussed is the REASON LC came down here? Wonder WHY (or how) he got her to come down here? Maybe the promise of a job opportunity in addition to a place to stay? But not sure. I worry if he DID take her to the Everglades they will NEVER find her. The gators would have already eaten her by now. I know they said his phone pinged near Sunrise. There are lots of places and parks and they are ALL in Sunrise right on the boarder of the Everglades. MOO

Chloroform does not work instantaneously--the victim has to breathe it in deeply several times. A violent struggle would be consistent with someone fighting being dosed with chloroform, even if they were eventually sedated by it.

Hmmmm, makes you wonder what IF he was going to sacrifice her? Maybe he thought he would knock her out and it didn't go as planned? Maybe she was a lot stronger than he thought and really fought back an he ended up killing her on purpose (to keep her from making too much noise especially if they were in the parking lot when all this happened) or accidentally killed her (maybe she hit her head on something in the truck on accident when he tried to sedate her with the chloroform)? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back