FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Her shoes were found next to a pole (close to the tracks) that had already been searched & there was even a missing poster on the pole.

So what would be the reason someone would go back and place her shoes there?

Anyone, have an idea? I’d love to see what you guys think.

All I can think of right now is someone feeling guilty or total opposite, thinking it’s funny. :mad::(

‎Unfinished Business: Cieha Taylor on Apple Podcasts

Her car was found facing northbound on the tracks.
On this thread, there is a video that shows her car parked off the tracks and her mother explaining how the car was positioned on the tracks.

I say all that to ask:
Based on the info above, can we establish which direction the car was coming from as it travelled towards the tracks?
Would it be the direction one would assume Cieha would be going if she were leaving the house on her way to her friend’s?
Would it be the direction one would take if traveling to Lakewood, FL?

On this thread, there is a video that shows her car parked off the tracks and her mother explaining how the car was positioned on the tracks.

I say all that to ask:
Based on the info above, can we establish which direction the car was coming from as it travelled towards the tracks?
Would it be the direction one would assume Cieha would be going if she were leaving the house on her way to her friend’s?

There would be no way to tell which direction. The person that drove the car onto the tracks could have been coming from either direction. They would have turned right or turned left from either direction.

I say all that to ask:

Lakeland FL?

@mlhenn REPLYS to Post #405 (my post quotes is not working)

If going toward Lakeland the car would be coming from the West so from the left side of the map to right would be going toward the tracks.

Her car was found facing northbound on the tracks.”

The 1st map shows facing North Bound on the tracks would be on the left side of the road.

The 2nd map shows going toward Lakeland from the railroad tracks in Plant City where her car was found.”

Attachments

• 023E4B8B-8567-4297-B196-E453C5E0DE07.jpeg
    023E4B8B-8567-4297-B196-E453C5E0DE07.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 5074D32C-A1FD-48B3-B803-BBBB7F76B5D5.jpeg
    5074D32C-A1FD-48B3-B803-BBBB7F76B5D5.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Her shoes were found next to a pole (close to the tracks) that had already been searched & there was even a missing poster on the pole.

Anyone, have an idea? I’d love to see what you guys think.

All I can think of right now is someone feeling guilty or total opposite, thinking it’s funny. :mad::(
Anyone, have an idea?

My guess would be: As a warning to someone that knows something that Cieha knew.

In the family’s interview and throughout posts on the find Cieha fb page, it’s been stated although Cieha and her boyfriend were “together” for some time, there wasn’t any type of interaction or communication among the two (bf & fam). This is even true after she went missing. Cieha’s mother said she doesn’t even have the bf’s phone number.
The family friend Cieha was to stay with the night she went missing is said to be quite close to the family. And I’d assume there’s some type of interaction or communication between this friend and the bf. I say that because the sheriff said in his interview that after the bf went down to where Cieha’s car was parked by the tracks, he called the family friend. So he knew the phone number & of everyone to call, that’s who he chose.
I wonder if this family friend has provided any info or insight that may help the case? Has this friend been able to get in touch with the boyfriend since that night (Feb 9)?
What is the extent of the family friend and bf’s interaction/communication?

Finding Cieha

Sept 7
214 days Cieha has been missing.

Things are not the same since you’ve been gone Cieha. We’ve welcomed new babies into the family and we’ve said our goodbyes for now to other family members. Today is another Holiday without. We all wish we could be together as a family today. Eating BBQ and having a bonfire tonight and fanning the mosquitoes away lol all while enjoying each other’s company.

This is something we never imagined we’d be going through still 7 months in and no answers. We desperately need answers. We need to find our girl. We need her home. We need your help!

My guess would be: As a warning to someone that knows something that Cieha knew.
Not to downplay the oddity of finding her shoes by the pole that long after the fact but, is there any chance the shoes showed up there due to some much less suspicious act? Say for instance,, could there have been a roadside cleanup crew type of effort going on there where someone - or some group of people - were simply in the area picking up litter (think an "adopt a highway" type of thing or maybe a work-release type of group) and found the shoes and placed them by the pole rather than tossing them in the garbage. Or maybe a laborer on that local farm was out picking up garbage and found the shoes somewhere and decided to set them aside where they might be noticed if someone were looking for them. It might seem odd that any person who might have done that wouldn't have heard about CT having gone missing and shared their knowledge of the shoes but it could be that a laborer or other person may just not be someone who keeps up on the news or may simply just not care to insert themselves into the story by offering up information (possibly for a reason as simple as having some reason to wish to avoid LE or the media).

I say all that to ask:
Apologies in advance as I haven't had the chance to listen to the podcast (I really wish there was an easy way to convert those to text so I could just read the info being shared). I'll try to review it tomorrow though.
I think I've heard reference before to her car being found facing north and I'd just assumed that was a mistake. That road runs east and west, correct? So if the car was found facing north, it was either on the tracks themselves or adjacent (& parallel to) them. So the vehicle must have made a right or left hand turn off of the road and on to the rail line (assuming that it had been on the road to start with and hadn't been somehow driving up the rail line or railway ditch until it got to that road, and then stopped there).
...or was it actually on the rail line and on the road but sitting completely perpendicular to the road?
So now I'm wondering if the car was facing northbound when it was first found still running with the door open, or if that's where LE left it after they moved it off the road. I would think that there would have been tracks in the grass that might have indicated which direction the car was headed when it turned north off of the road - but it's hard telling if anyone bothered to look for that type of detail when examining the scene. It seems like so much was bungled in this investigation that I honestly doubt that anyone bothered to try to ascertain that detail.

Apologies in advance as I haven't had the chance to listen to the podcast (I really wish there was an easy way to convert those to text so I could just read the info being shared). I'll try to review it tomorrow though.
I think I've heard reference before to her car being found facing north and I'd just assumed that was a mistake. That road runs east and west, correct? So if the car was found facing north, it was either on the tracks themselves or adjacent (& parallel to) them. So the vehicle must have made a right or left hand turn off of the road and on to the rail line (assuming that it had been on the road to start with and hadn't been somehow driving up the rail line or railway ditch until it got to that road, and then stopped there).
...or was it actually on the rail line and on the road but sitting completely perpendicular to the road?
So now I'm wondering if the car was facing northbound when it was first found still running with the door open, or if that's where LE left it after they moved it off the road. I would think that there would have been tracks in the grass that might have indicated which direction the car was headed when it turned north off of the road - but it's hard telling if anyone bothered to look for that type of detail when examining the scene. It seems like so much was bungled in this investigation that I honestly doubt that anyone bothered to try to ascertain that detail.

I wondered the same thing too.

If you go by what HCSO states, the car was facing northbound when it was found running on the tracks...which I agree just adds to the confusion seeing the road runs east/west.
But I remember early on watching a video that included Cieha’s mother being interviewed. I am almost sure it’s either posted or referenced & linked close to the beginning of this thread. If not, then it’s a video referenced from the “find” fb page. In that video, they explain a bit how her car was positioned...it was something about the way one of the back tires was positioned/sitting on the tracks...making me believe the car was turned a little toward the tracks. I need to go back and try to find that video.

I would like to know more about the recent drug charge.
TAYLOR, CIEHA A Inmate 234958: Pasco County Jail in New Port Richey, FL
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-does-893-13-6b---marijuana---possess-not-more-1934745.html
Possession of Methamphetamine (Meth) in Florida
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia in Florida

According to the link above, there were 3 charges in Jan 2020. All had a low bond at the request of the officer.
2 of the charges were misdemeanors which can lead to probation at best. The other, a third degree felony but also could lead to probation if judge felt it was the correct sentence. IMO, I don’t think these recent charges are the reason Cieha has disappeared, meaning I don’t think she ran off to avoid the consequences of these charges. Now, could this be indirectly connected to her disappearance somehow? IMO, most definitely!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat
Back