OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendra could have been told by LE not to say anything about where SW really was that night. So much of this case has not been disclosed and has been under a gag order. Maybe LE wanted to give Jake enough rope so he could hang himself. They even shut Lenny up which was from the beginning our biggest source of information. But all will come out at the trial.

JMO

Why do you feel they would suggest that so early on in the investigation? I don't get the impression they were leaning towards W's initially so it would seem a bit odd to make that request.

Why do you feel they would suggest that so early on in the investigation? I don't get the impression they were leaning towards W's initially so it would seem a bit odd to make that request.

Not answering for Raisinisback, LE locked down most of the details soon after the murders. Probably, at that point they didn't know, but decided to keep as much info as possible out of the news media. Recall, the public and news media knew very little about the murders, TOD, crime scenes, etc.

We still don't know anything besides JW's changing story, but I suspect we'll learn more before long. JW is scheduled to have two motion hearings this month. Maybe something will be revealed. Since he's not asking for bond reduction and release from jail pending his trial, he probably won't have a lengthy hearing like GW4's, but who knows?

I think they were looking at Jake from day one. They always look at the current or ex first. I am sure they were looking at Frankie, Kenny, and Gary's ex's also. But Dewine put a gag order on info from the start and I think the R's all went along with it. Even Lenny became silent. When Jake gave that news interview and lied then they would have been all over him.

JMO

I think they were looking at Jake from day one. They always look at the current or ex first. I am sure they were looking at Frankie, Kenny, and Gary's ex's also. But Dewine put a gag order on info from the start and I think the R's all went along with it. Even Lenny became silent. When Jake gave that news interview and lied then they would have been all over him.

JMO
Thanks- a good reminder in regards to ex relationships being looked at closely from the start, even if it's not publicly stated.
Reading your post reminded me of the headline from the beginning that the perps knew the family, locations, etc. well.

Last edited:
CC
Did you here a Wagner relative state that when Billy’s farther got sick that the Wagners in Alaska could not afford to pay their bills so the following spring they, ( Decided) to move back to Ohio, I got a feeling that when the money stoped coming from Ohio, that’s when the Wagners 4 went back , JMO
Yes, they were going to lose their house in AK or lose all the house money from their sold OH house (have to listen again) and Billy's dad had been sick during the searches and eventually passed away so they came back but tried to be covert about it. Angie told her friend or relative she could not tell her over the phone if she was coming back, she would have to show up to her house in person in OH to let her know she is back. Also Angie wanted to go back to AK but it wasn't working out.

Sounds like a money thing. They tried to live in Missouri but their fraud loan fell through.

Last edited:

JMO
See I disagree. I think because of the pot grows they were looking at a family execution style hit (probably just what the W's planned on) because of retaliation for some drug disbute, deal gone wrong.

I know it seems crazy in hindsight but Ohio was, probably still is in some way, part of a cartel highway from the south.

I think the W's came on the LE's radar after JW got custody of SW and he made a big deal about him possibly being father to KR. Others probably told LE that HR knew CG was the father and HR's texts too.

I'm not saying that LE didn't talk to JW but I don't think they suspected him right away. AJMO

See I disagree. I think because of the pot grows they were looking at a family execution style hit (probably just what the W's planned on) because of retaliation for some drug disbute, deal gone wrong.

I know it seems crazy in hindsight but Ohio was, probably still is in some way, part of a cartel highway from the south.

I think the W's came on the LE's radar after JW got custody of SW and he made a big deal about him possibly being father to KR. Others probably told LE that HR knew CG was the father and HR's texts too.

I'm not saying that LE didn't talk to JW but I don't think they suspected him right away. AJMO

I agree with the point of view of Jake being looked at in relation to he was the ex was probably as part of a standard early on part of the investigation as the other poster stated any ex would be.
I agree with your view the "Wagners", no longer just Jake as the ex, but his entire immediate family was a much later ball game.

Not answering for Raisinisback, LE locked down most of the details soon after the murders. Probably, at that point they didn't know, but decided to keep as much info as possible out of the news media. Recall, the public and news media knew very little about the murders, TOD, crime scenes, etc.

We still don't know anything besides JW's changing story, but I suspect we'll learn more before long. JW is scheduled to have two motion hearings this month. Maybe something will be revealed. Since he's not asking for bond reduction and release from jail pending his trial, he probably won't have a lengthy hearing like GW4's, but who knows?

Right, Betty. IMO, the Prosecution will give up only what they need to at this time. However, they may have tons of information they want public! Let's hope so.

Yes, they were going to lose their house in AK or lose all the house money from their sold OH house (have to listen again) and Billy's dad had been sick during the searches and eventually passed away so they came back but tried to be covert about it. Angie told her friend or relative she could not tell her over the phone if she was coming back, she would have to show up to her house in person in OH to let her know she is back. Also Angie wanted to go back to AK but it wasn't working out.

Sounds like a money thing. They tried to live in Missouri but their fraud loan fell through.

CC, have you ever wondered why the Ws, ESPECIALLY Angie, was chomping at the bits to get to Alaska (follow the preacher, so to speak?) YET, they first went to the preacher's son's church? There is something mighty strange here, between the Wagners and the Cinereskis, IMO. It will all come out, eventually.

Rev Jacob Cinereski (1940-2003) - Find A Grave...

NOTICE...he was a missionary in Alaska.

Last edited:

JMO, but I do not think for one minute SW was with her mommy that night. No way would the Wagners take that chance! And no way would first responders and LE/BCI get away with lying about a major piece of truth/fact.

Just my opinion.

But...he got custody 6 days after the murders...

And IMO, LE never thought this was anything but personal, from day one. The crime scenes reek of personal hatred, revenge and downright in-your-face-damn-you jealousy. These evil four were ravenous with jealousy of the Rhodens...who were normal, happy and not evil humans. So they killed them all, in cold blood, violently and horribly, trying to satisfy their own ravenous, animal, sick appetites. I hope they get the death penalty, or whatever is the worst possible form of suffering and torture possible.

Last edited:
Going out on my own limb here and have no plan of sawing it off until I have to, legally. I sincerely believe, based on the autopsy reports, that at the very least, the males were tortured. A unique and exact report was given for all of them. Billy Wagner, according to his wife, Angela, had a talent for performing this surgery on animals, when she responded on his behalf (my husband is very good at this)to a job opening in Alaska. Puke.

Going out on my own limb here and have no plan of sawing it off until I have to, legally. I sincerely believe, based on the autopsy reports, that at the very least, the males were tortured. A unique and exact report was given for all of them. Billy Wagner, according to his wife, Angela, had a talent for performing this surgery on animals, when she responded on his behalf (my husband is very good at this)to a job opening in Alaska. Puke.
Loomis
I have always thought the very same thing that you have wrote, there is a lot more to these autopsy, JMO

I wonder if charges will be brought up against the Ws for the fraud loan?
They never got the actual loan to go through. False information on the loan application is probably what happened but they were turned down. Because they did not take the money they slid by. False information on a loan application is illegal but maybe the lender dropped it. Maybe BCI intervened?

They could have been charged for child endangerment but were not. Their crimes are so prolific I think there comes a point that BCI wanted to focus on what will be the quickest way to conviction on what matters most, finding them guilty of 8 counts of aggravated murder. Don't know, just speculating.

CC, have you ever wondered why the Ws, ESPECIALLY Angie, was chomping at the bits to get to Alaska (follow the preacher, so to speak?) YET, they first went to the preacher's son's church? There is something mighty strange here, between the Wagners and the Cinereskis, IMO. It will all come out, eventually.

Rev Jacob Cinereski (1940-2003) - Find A Grave...

NOTICE...he was a missionary in Alaska.

Could just be as simple as wanting to get far away from the murders and speculation and whispers that they were involved.

Also could be, and this is "way out there" I know, but Billy wasn't living with them on Peterson Rd. and maybe Angie wanted him back and living in AK meant having him back.

I assume he lived in his old room back at FWF. I do know he moved into his old room there to help with his dad being sick. So anyway, going to AK with Billy coming with them would give Angie a chance to have her husband back at home with her.

Think about it. In Ohio Billy could simply move back in with his mom at any time, but in AK they stayed together as a family, no running home to mommy when stress occured in their relationship. I think Angela wanted to get Billy to cut the apron strings with Fred.

Like I said, my theory on this is a bit "out there" and it's all just my opinion only, but it does appear to be true that in OH Billy and Angie lived apart but in AK they were all living together on Melody lane and doing things together as a family like shopping at Walmart together on Friday nights and attending church together and going to thrift stores and catching fish and grilling in the backyard etc...

Family togetherness they had in AK but did not seem to have the same thing in OH with Billy living separate from his wife. She did want to move back there again and was probably happier with her mother-in-law 1000's of miles away, probably happier having her husband living under her roof as opposed to him living under his mother's roof with his mom and sister.

Totally speculation and opinion on my part here. But having married people living apart in OH but then living together in AK is a big thing I think.

It is quite apparent to me that Angie was very dependent on her husband
and sons to support her financially which is one reason why I think they co-mingled their money together and bought homes together. I think Angie was obsessed in controlling this financial dynamic and wanted to keep it going and Billy leaving put a financial dent in these plans.

She is almost 50 years old with no career and retirement plans of her own.
Billy has the financial backing of Fred, Angie doesn't as far as I know.

Angie made sure to draw up fake custody documents saying if her 2 boys die then she gets custody of their 2 kids and one reason for this is because having the 2 kids would give her money. Welfare, food stamps and Social Security etc... Plus anything the kids inherit.

All opinions only...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members