OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
George 4's bond hearing revealed a left shoe print tied to him at a crime scene, that he is a Glock man and his uncle helped him purchase a 40 caliber Glock which was one of the types of guns used in the murders, that he made incriminating statements which are recorded on audio or text...Here are a few out of 8,000:

"Don't come down here now we have company"
"We have a family emergency"
"I want to bash his face in"
" Reader, DeWine, Scheiderer will pay for it"
"If they have the gun they have the silencer"

Also revealed:

He purchased a mask and night scope using Jake's rewards card, that he signed forged custody documents, that he lied in his interviews with BCI to deflect blame away from the family, that he was "aggressive" with gaining custody of his own son, that he did everything with his brother including living, working, sharing finances, raising their children etc.. That he also lived his entire life with his mom, point being that the family did everything together including 8 murders, that his ex-mother-in-law's Facebook private messages were hacked and monitored including a screenshot of a message between her and Hanna, that ballistics were found on the property that he owned that match ballistics found at the crime scenes, that a silencer was found in a well on property he owned and the silencer - manufactured in January 2016 - was fired at least once ... etc....

Now the BIG QUESTION becomes what will come out concerning Billy?
We now know things about Jake, George 4 and Angie that we previously did not know, but what I want to hear about is Billy.

Where is "Bad Billy" (his nickname) in all this? There will be plenty of stuff coming, the prosecution did not call Billy the mastermind for nothing.

In fact, that assertion was enough for his attorney to mention it directly to the MSM, putting out a defense - of sorts - that Billy would not be capable of being the mastermind due to achieving only a 7th grade education.

Last edited:
One question to you Sluthers please. If one of the Wagners would have talked to someone while in jail who would be in charge of that information, The BCI or The Prosecution????

All of the Wagners have a motion filed addressing that. That the Wagners can be protected from people in the jails saying that they got inside information from a Wagner about the crimes. Jake's attorneys even brought it up in court, that jail snitches were trying to get information from him. His attorney wanted it on the record.

That type of information would be reported from jail personnel to the court/prosecution. Just like what was said in Angela's phone calls was reported from the jail to the court/prosecution.

BCI did their job. Now it's in the hands of the jail and court and prosecution.
Technically, the State of Ohio is in charge.

DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO RESTRAIN CERTAIN PARTIES FROM DISCUSSING THE CASE WITH ACCUSED

Last edited:
One question to you Sluthers please. If one of the Wagners would have talked to someone while in jail who would be in charge of that information, The BCI or The Prosecution????

I think someone would need to bring that information up first to either or ?

Last edited:
I see Angela and Jake being convinced of the Rhodens/Gilley murders with what information we have heard so far, but GW4 is going to take more work from the prosecution I fear, JMO
There is a lot more evidence still to come, according to Canepa, that should seal the deal. 8,000 "incriminating conversations."
I hope GW4 takes the wittiness stand when his trial starts, because he is a hot head and I think that AC can get him mad enough to where he would slip up and say something about the murders, JMO

Just put Tabby in the defense gallery up front that day. That should do it.

Who ever the lady was In podcast 7 that said she told the Wagners to move to Alaska, and bragged to the Wagners that it would be hard for the State of Ohio to extradite them back, because Ohio was broke, should be brought up on obstruction of justice, JMO

JMO, But the Prosecution doesn’t have a gun, they don’t have DNA, they don’t have fingerprints, So for Judge Deering to keep GW4 in jail without bond, the Prosecution has to have a WITTINESS, JMO

Who says they have to have a witness? They have enough evidence to keep GW4 in jail. If they didn't, his lawyers would have asked for his release shortly after he was jailed.

Who says they have to have a witness? They have enough evidence to keep GW4 in jail. If they didn't, his lawyers would have asked for his release shortly after he was jailed.
They didn’t tell us much of anything they had on GW4 except shell casings on property that matched the gun that killed 5 of the Rhodens/ Gilley but the list said that the gun belonged to Jake????
You maybe right BP, Jake had a list of guns with GW4’s name on it that two of his gun’s model was the same kind that killed Chris Sr and Gary????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monique 9903