Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think reassigning her to something different would be so stupid of her boss. Let’s hope she’s skipping it to talk to BM, I bet BM would appreciate this too as it would be a good excuse to why he doesn’t show up to help. and it might feel good for him to deflect attention away from the search efforts.. let him blab away

Kind of a dumb idea but maybe she’s under the weather and needs a covid test to come back negative before she can join (my recent personal experience for having to skip something super important)

I sure do hope that AM and LE collaborated to come up with some very solid search areas..
please let this be it!!! Justice for Suzanne!!!

This is a residential wall...presumably an erosion mitigation and landscape feature.

The neighbor heard heavy equipment there on Friday or Saturday night.

MG places BM there Friday night.

I think Saturday morning, BM used MG to level that beach area to further disguise the work he'd done Friday night.

Dig it up.

JMO

Wow! I didn't realize that this wall is in Salida. Please, may LE dig that area up!!!

The builders have been posting progress pictures periodically ever since the slab search, but we are prohibited from sleuthing that on WS. My personal guess is that when it is finished, the property will appraise out at somewhere between two and three million dollars. "No Trespassing" signs are common on construction sites, for liability reasons; but with a project of this magnitude, "No Trespassing" is even more justified IMO

No trespassing signs f0r construction projects are usually a requirement f0r general liability insurance. The GL Carrier will send out an inspector and make recommendations which must be complied with. If no compliance, cancellation is issued. Sometimes fencing is required as well (especially in easily accessible areas). Fire extinguishers, trenches blocked off, all that fun stuff. Engineering plans with raised seals, COIs...

Suzanne's friend's panic could be the knowledge that Suzanne wouldn't miss that (virtual) wedding for anything.

JMO
While texting my sister, there are certain topics that simply require an immediate answer and it would surprise me immensely if she just didn't answer. Also I've asked this about 100 times, but we don't know if the text actually broke off in mid sentence but was sent anyway?

Ok, let's relick that calf.
All speculation here.
Suzanne's conversation with her friend is interrupted 8 am Sat. This is when he killed her, broke her phone. He probably hid her in a cooler in the garage.

Next he needs to appear to be going about a normal day and be seen in town for an alibi, as was the Broomfield job, thinking that would fool everyone.

Perhaps he had planned to work at the Salida site on Saturday. Regardless, he picks up MG and goes there. All the while, he is devising his cover-up plans. By 11 he is freaking out a little and has determined what his next step will be, so he cuts MG loose.

But he still makes sure that he's seen around town that afternoon lollygagging. He thinks this also fools everyone. What murderer could possibly kill his wife, then work half a day and wander around town as if nothing unusual had happened?

But MG says he was acting weird. And JP wasn't sure that the job BM pitched was legit, and called him the next day to verify that it was. So perhaps JP noticed that weirdness too.

Of course,BM never worried that those "meth heads" would be smarter than he. Much less that they would dare to voice any doubts his actions and demeanor.

Before dark, he would have cleaned the home with bleach. Maybe he thought to stage minor things to make it look like Suzanne had been puttering around the house. His brilliant idea to login to her FB account with his phone turned out to be NOT.
The Broomfield job also fizzled out as an alibi when he failed to set it up and left a hotel room bleachy.
Moo

Wait, wait, many threads back it was reported that yes, BM had hired one lawyer for himself and one for the girls. Who said that? Does anyone else remember that being reported? Or have I lost my mind?

Yes, AM said that.

I remember it being stated here that BM had retained an attorney for himself and another for his daughters. But I don’t associate that information with AM. I remember this talk of separate attorneys from threads very, very early on.

No trespassing signs f0r construction projects are usually a requirement f0r general liability insurance. The GL Carrier will send out an inspector and make recommendations which must be complied with. If no compliance, cancellation is issued. Sometimes fencing is required as well (especially in easily accessible areas). Fire extinguishers, trenches blocked off, all that fun stuff. Engineering plans with raised seals, COIs...
To me that no trespassing sign says don't land your boat here. But maybe it's not deep enough anyway. I wonder what the public riverfront access is there.

Photo of wall posted by Chris of Profiling Evil and mentions the wall expert that is on scene at the search. Last night in WS chat Chris mention the expert noticed an “anomaly “ at the wall
https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1309118080245731329?s=21

No trespassing sign at wall
https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1309118796951621641?s=21
Thank you so much for linking the pictures of the wall. I was confused and thought it was the wall in Broomfield.

May this be where SM is hidden. Suzanne needs to be brought home for a proper burial.

So odd that Lauren is pulled off the Fox 21 search story.
I was hoping maybe they thought BM might open up and talk if it was a different reporter ?
Has he complained about LS ?
Unfounded if he did this --- I think she's been very professional thus far.

Still, I want to here more of his B-splaining. :rolleyes: Dropping clues as to what happened and what his train of thought is.
I'd imagine LE have him under scrutiny at this time !

Here is the current photo of what you are calling "the wall" from the house side, which is featured in the Fox21 interview by LS of MG (linked). There doesn't seem to be much to rake there, to me. IMO

“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado
In the video of the search at the job site, there is a much different perspective captured in that area. I'm moving on now, I dont think its relevant, thanks for noting it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid