Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone has said this already...I don't get to be in here as often lately.

So it's weird but I keep going back to the bobcat and it's just not parked logically. It's just not..something is weird with that. And then when I saw the house was for sale two pictures really struck me...the shot of the steps going from the house down to the creek....and that weird peek-a-boo kind of shot of the creek through the trees.

He's a landscaper and he would have access to a wood chipper/shredder. He would have to cut her up a good bit first (sorry), which would be super messy (which would later require a lot of bleach to clean up).
Anyway, gotta park the bobcat weird cuz you're taking the flatbed to get the wood chipper and then take it back to where ever. Take the chipper down to that creek. Maybe haul her down there in the bobcat. Clean up bobcat a little by the creek and use it on jobs later to cover up...and it leaves scent for cadaver dogs.
It would explain the bobcat being parked all weird, all of the bleach smell, scent for dogs at constructions sites...and why I keep feeling weird seeing those specific pictures.

I think he's been planning this for a long while. She had been ill and he probably thought she would die on her own and he would get $. But she didn't so he waited til the kids were a little older and not around much. Either way, no child support to pay and money from dead wife one way or another.
I don't think we are going to find her. He was the only other person there and he is not going to tell. He wants that $ and freedom to spend on himself. He wants a reboot with $.

Absolutely. I actually think it’s probable that he’d never put his hands on Suzanne before. But I have no doubt that he has one hell of a temper.

He ran the show, and he always got his way.

Probably until Suzanne put her foot down, and the rest is history.
I wouldn't put money on either Peterson nor BM NOT ever having physically abused their wives.
Most women are too embarrassed to admit it.
JMO

Last edited:
Absolutely. I actually think it’s probable that he’d never put his hands on Suzanne before. But I have no doubt that he has one hell of a temper.

He ran the show, and he always got his way.

Probably until Suzanne put her foot down, and the rest is history.

I posted this earlier today from Court TV. At 8:04 a good friend of Barry's from Indiana, describes him. It was very, very, interesting. I guess we have poor ole Barry pegged completely wrong :)

Contemporaries of AM would not be contemporaries of SM from her school days. There is a considerable age difference between AM and his "little sister", resulting in a huge gap in school years. IMO
Sorry dave I have to disagree.
A jealous husband stuck in his glory days doesn't see things as rationally as your good self.

moo

The only financials I found in Suzanne's named foundation was end of year totals which were none or practically none.
That doesn't mean that much money went in and out during those years.
I could be completely wrong about this if there's a more detailed fiduciary audit but I'd love to see a more inclusive account of funds.
I'm sorry if this wasn't along your line of thinking upon rereading your comment.
I agree with you!

I saw the ones for 2018 and before. Are there ones more recent? The house could have been moved as a foundation asset this year, too early to show up on tax returns.

I’m still calling it laundering. It was Suzanne’s money and Barry (allegedly) did some shady, manipulative including outright murder to steal it from her. That’s laundering to me.

I posted this earlier today from Court TV. At 8:04 a good friend of Barry's from Indiana, describes him. It was very, very, interesting. I guess we have poor ole Barry pegged completely wrong :)

Ha!“Intense.”

I guess that’s what him angrily calling witnesses “meth heads” was.

I love how Ashleigh basically said that she wasn’t accusing him, but then segued into talking about Chris Watts trying to sell the house, and Scott Peterson selling his missing wife’s car.

Boatload of Evidence, Amassed for Arrest & Trial?

The Websleuther's boat sits weighted down, low in the water, but most everything we see is evidence of BM's motive & his irregular behavior after the time many believe SM disappeared.

We don't know yet what LE's boat contains, but imo CCSO, CBI, and FBI have methodically stowed evidence of legal elements of a homicide and kept quiet as they continue focusing until their fleet is ready to launch. jm2cts.

I like your theory, except in their 30? Year relationship, the only rumor of DV was AM saying something like there might have been domestic violence in regards to the disappearance.

But if you add in the younger lady might have introduced BM to her drug of choice, be it meth or crack or ?, then I could see it.

I have an Uncle who had a wonderful wife and family. He was a successful business man with 4 dollar stores (a great business in any kind of economy) and a used car lot for classic cars.

He started messing with a woman who had a Meth habit and got him to use it with her. He lost everything within a couple of years, including his wife. Of his 3 kids 2 still have nothing to do with him even though he has been clean for a decade or so.

Add drugs of some sort to the theory and then his personality could make a complete change and go from no physical domestic violence to full out physical violence. To me that would make more sense.

MOO
Good points, @Pyrite. Drugs are the downfall of so many people. They not only hurt the addict, but also all who love him.
We have no definitive information that BM was involved in any drug use so for now it is off limits for discussion per TOS.
That being said, I do think BM probably changed in the last couple of years. It could have been a midlife crisis, substance abuse, money, sex, or greed.
There had been some recent information regarding SM being involved in a DV group. There had also been information put forth that BM had a quick temper. Relatives have described him as controlling. We don’t know what went on behind the Morphews’ closed doors, but the bits of his personality we have seen are what led me to consider this theory.
I could be far off here but theories and facts are what drives our discussions here on WS. Pulling them apart encourages us to think outside the box and open ourselves to other possibilities besides our own pet hypothesis.

Maybe someone has said this already...I don't get to be in here as often lately.

So it's weird but I keep going back to the bobcat and it's just not parked logically. It's just not..something is weird with that. And then when I saw the house was for sale two pictures really struck me...the shot of the steps going from the house down to the creek....and that weird peek-a-boo kind of shot of the creek through the trees.

He's a landscaper and he would have access to a wood chipper/shredder. He would have to cut her up a good bit first (sorry), which would be super messy (which would later require a lot of bleach to clean up).
Anyway, gotta park the bobcat weird cuz you're taking the flatbed to get the wood chipper and then take it back to where ever. Take the chipper down to that creek. Maybe haul her down there in the bobcat. Clean up bobcat a little by the creek and use it on jobs later to cover up...and it leaves scent for cadaver dogs.
It would explain the bobcat being parked all weird, all of the bleach smell, scent for dogs at constructions sites...and why I keep feeling weird seeing those specific pictures.

I think he's been planning this for a long while. She had been ill and he probably thought she would die on her own and he would get $. But she didn't so he waited til the kids were a little older and not around much. Either way, no child support to pay and money from dead wife one way or another.
I don't think we are going to find her. He was the only other person there and he is not going to tell. He wants that $ and freedom to spend on himself. He wants a reboot with $.

The Bobcat was NOT parked weird during the search. It is obvious to me that BM backed it off of the trailer (probably so LE could take soil samples from the trailer grating), pulled it forward and to the left, dropping the scoop on the pavement (probably so they could examine all facets of it), then backed the Bobcat away from the scoop, then went forward and around the front of the trailer. He raised the arm structure as far as it would go, over the cab; so that there was minimal weight to put pressure on the hydraulics of it and to minimize the chances of someone seriously hurting themselves tripping over lowered arms that they didn't expect. OSHA should be very pleased. That is one very safe, conscientious equipment operator. IMO

The Bobcat was NOT parked weird during the search. It is obvious to me that BM backed it off of the trailer (probably so LE could take soil samples from the trailer grating), pulled it forward and to the left, dropping the scoop on the pavement (probably so they could examine all facets of it), then backed the Bobcat away from the scoop, then went forward and around the front of the trailer. He raised the arm structure as far as it would go, over the cab; so that there was minimal weight to put pressure on the hydraulics of it and to minimize the chances of someone seriously hurting themselves tripping over lowered arms that they didn't expect. OSHA should be very pleased. That is one very safe, conscientious equipment operator. IMO

Meticulous. That’s nice. Meticulous counts when you’re trying to hide something.

I agree, especially since the surveillance cameras weren't in working order the best place for the bobcat would be directly in front of their home in case someone were to steal it.
I do wonder why the vehicles weren't in the garage tho.

Good points, @Pyrite. Drugs are the downfall of so many people. They not only hurt the addict, but also all who love him.
We have no definitive information that BM was involved in any drug use so for now it is off limits for discussion per TOS.
That being said, I do think BM probably changed in the last couple of years. It could have been a midlife crisis, substance abuse, money, sex, or greed.
There had been some recent information regarding SM being involved in a DV group. There had also been information put forth that BM had a quick temper. Relatives have described him as controlling. We don’t know what went on behind the Morphews’ closed doors, but the bits of his personality we have seen are what led me to consider this theory.
I could be far off here but theories and facts are what drives our discussions here on WS. Pulling them apart encourages us to think outside the box and open ourselves to other possibilities besides our own pet hypothesis.
Steroid abuse is known to cause aggression and personality changes, but at this time there is nothing confirmed in regard to Barry’s drug usage. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The only financials I found in Suzanne's named foundation was end of year totals which were none or practically none.
That doesn't mean that much money went in and out during those years.
I could be completely wrong about this if there's a more detailed fiduciary audit but I'd love to see a more inclusive account of funds.
I'm sorry if this wasn't along your line of thinking upon rereading your comment.
I agree with you!
I know we don't see the whole picture. I know there's so much we can't see. I just feel something is up. Something is hidden. moo

I doubt BM was there. I've never seen a police search with the suspect helping them. That's just not how it works.

skyedaze, let's hope BM falls flat on his ugly, vain face.
He as made mistakes, LE are checking more and more evidence, and this creep's plans will be blown away.
So many here, will rejoice, when this horrid thing is arrested.
Can't wait to read the arrest warrant, and 'what really happened', and NOT what creep BM keeps sprouting.
MOO.

I wouldn't put money on either Peterson nor BM NOT ever having physically abused their wives.
Most women are too embarrassed to admit it.
JMO

A neighbour, recently separated, (she initiated the separation due to finances as he continually did not work) kept stating she was not abused, physically or mentally.o_O
I doubted this, as the creep was very controlling.

With time, constantly speaking to her, (perhaps she finally trusted me), has stated her creep did both.:(
So possibly, not many around her know this, and I will not report this fact to others.
She needs to open up, and vent.
She states she doesn't want her children to know this, as he is their father, whom they dearly love.

Similarly with SM, whom has she confided in?
?? the last texting pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member