Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE:
If you have a question about moderation, please do so in an alert or PM. Please do not ask such questions on threads as that derails the discussion from the topic at hand. In fact, it is a violation of TOS to discuss moderation and removed posts on the threads. Our volunteer staff is happy to help clear up any confusion about the TOS in PMs.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

I noticed she seemed to be particularly casually dressed, loose blue jeans and that brownish off the shoulder sweater, not festive at all. Almost as if hastily thrown together for whatever reason. I didn't notice her nails in that photo and I don't know where to locate it right now, it was a photo of 3 women, middle one seemed to have been the alleged Meghan wannabe.. possibly dailymail or some paper like that?
Her clothes were sparkling and stunning in every other photo and she wore them exceptionally well.
It's also unclear whether her spending Thanksgiving with her friend was a pre-planned or last minute event?
To me that is a well planned look for each of them.... it can take work to look casual. I see a mans back outside the door too. I don’t know that it means much.

MOD NOTE:
Just a reminder, that in light of the discussion of what some may see or not see in any published photos, we ask that such pictures not be enhanced, lightened, or manipulated in any way to post on the thread. That would be a violation of TOS and should not be posted here. You may use PMs for that. Remember that talking about PMs is also off limits on the boards.

We realize that the standards of Websleuths are high. That is intentional to set WS apart from the many other places online where anything goes in regards to discussions. Websleuths’ high standards are meant to protect the victims, families and friends of the cases discussed here, and also to protect our members from confusion about what is fact and what is fiction. Again there are many other sites that allow that. Websleuths purposefully is not one of them. Moderators are always happy to help by answering any questions you might have about TOS if you send them to one/all of us in a PM.

THANK YOU to EVERYONE for your continuing efforts to respect victims, families, friends, LE and each other as members of Websleuths. You are very much appreciated.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel
Websleuths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads