Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have been dumped so close to home as diversion tactic also. As well as being naked.
They wanted her found there, Why?
Naked why? Try to trick LE (not gonna happen)
I have faith in HPD.
A diversionary tactic by the placing of her body where it was actually located crossed my mind too, more than once.

"Tons"?
Yup it was in this video I posted previously that reporter Steve Campion said there was “tons of clear surveillance footage” by the dump site Friends say Alexis Sharkey was worried about her safety and broke down during trip That plus TS had told Campion previously he had turned over all AS phone records, messages, email. I think it’s fair to say that is tons of evidence. JMO
@MoeInVA bbm Glad you caught specific phrase reporter used.
bbm 1. Conceding: LE having tons of surveillance footage to review is better than no recordings to review, but I wonder if the cams captured anything useful, admissible as evidence? Did these "tons" of surv vids record anything
relevant to ARS' death, her movements, potential perps, etc? Are vehicle's makes, models, and plates unassailably clear?
bbm 2. As to TS telling reporter he provided all of ARS' digital/e- data to LE, well, the accuracy of that stmt hinges on TS' truthfulness & his knowledge of all her devices. Did she have a burner phone he was unaware of? Maybe.

Agreeing that LE has a lot to review which may or may not be sufficient for a successful prosecution for crimes committed, if any. my2cts.
{ETA: If LE announced they had tons of evd, I missed it. Anyone see or hear that?}

@Ontario Mom

Last edited:
Yup it was in this video I posted previously that reporter Steve Campion said there was “tons of clear surveillance footage” by the dump site Friends say Alexis Sharkey was worried about her safety and broke down during trip
That plus TS had told Campion previously he had turned over all AS phone records, messages, email. I think it’s fair to say that is tons of evidence. JMO

Campion did say "tons" of video surveillance from that intersection. He also strikes me as a tad flamboyant as well, so maybe that's just his impression. Hard to say, but either way I do think LE has loads of evidence from her phone, his phone, surveillance from the business on the corner especially... and is likely waiting on the results of TOX to issue her MOD and COD, and make an arrest.

jmo

The feeder road (that Redhaw is off of) is one way, in the direction away from her apt., not towards her apt. Whoever put her on the side of that road was traveling away from her apt.
Having looked at the video in this post (Found Deceased - TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020) , I would respectfully disagree that it is a one way street. 1. because ALL the parked cars are facing in the opposite direction that @HouDat was driving; 2. there was a car coming in the opposite direction and 3, at the end of the road, the road markings clearly indicate its a two way street.

@HouDat - could you please indicate if your recorded journey was going away from the residence or towards it? If it was away from the residence, if the person who disposed of the body was driving in the opposite direction, they may not have been caught on CCTV.

So, is it possible that AS could have been left on the way to her residence?

My current thinking is that LE must have a indication that either AS left the residence as TS has stated or they have CCTV idicating that TS did not leave the residence. Even if there was in the slightest hinkiness, I have confidence that LE would have brought TS in by now.

Last edited:
Having looked at the video in this post (Found Deceased - TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020) , I would respectfully disagree that it is a one way street. 1. because ALL the parked cars are facing in the opposite direction that @HouDat was driving; 2. there was a car coming in the opposite direction and 3, at the end of the road, the road markings clearly indicate its a two way street.

@HouDat - could you please indicate if your recorded journey was going away from the residence or towards it? If it was away from the residence, if the person who disposed of the body was driving in the opposite direction, they may not have been caught on CCTV.

My current thinking is that LE must have a indication that either AS left the residence as TS has stated or they have CCTV idicating that TS did not leave the residence. Even if there was in the slightest hinkiness, I have confidence that LE would have brought TS in by now.
LOL! I am local - it is ONE WAY. A feeder road is always one way, is it not? The street that she was found on (Red Haw) is a very strange street for this particular area and SUPER narrow, literally wide enough for one car so by default it is one way - more than one car cannot travel on that road both ways, it is simply impossible.

LOL! I am local - it is ONE WAY. A feeder road is always one way, is it not? The street that she was found on (Red Haw) is a very strange street for this particular area and SUPER narrow, literally wide enough for one car so by default it is one way - more than one car cannot travel on that road both ways, it is simply impossible.
OK, I bow to your superior local knowledge. However, those were the observations I made looking at the video provided. If it was a true one way street, there would only be traffic flow in one direction. The video clearly shows a car coming in the opposite direction and it pulls over to let @HouDat pass. There are also stop signs at both ends and a vehicle can clearly enter at both ends of the street. Perhaps its a difference in description between UK and US streets?

Anyway, the point I was trying to make was, that if whoever was responsible for disposing of the body came into the street at the opposite end, they may well have left the same way they came, therefore avoiding any cameras located at the beauty salon. BTW, is the beauty salon new? The streetview images I have show a detached residence.

BTW, I have a Labradoodle, who is currently sprawled across my legs :)

RSBM

I think there's some confusion about which street is being discussed. @labradoodlelover posted that the feeder road is one way -- in fact, it is. ("Feeder" is the local parlance for "frontage" or "service" road, for those of you who are not local to Houston.)

Redhaw, on the other hand, is a one-lane street with no signage, lane markings, etc. indicating that it is a one-way street.

And yes, I was indeed traveling on the one-way feeder away from the Wilcrest/I-10 intersection, in the direction of Redhaw (Eldridge @ I-10 area, just past the Omni).

Last edited:
The road does not appear to be one-way IMO. At the final frame of the video you can see there are two opposing stop signs. There’d be no need for a stop sign for opposite directions if the traffic was only coming from one direction. I’m also from Houston fwiw.
All imho

Attachments

• B6792A34-AF62-4440-AD88-36A104EF3384.jpeg
    B6792A34-AF62-4440-AD88-36A104EF3384.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 75
Anyway, the point I was trying to make was, that if whoever was responsible for disposing of the body came into the street at the opposite end, they may well have left the same way they came, therefore avoiding any cameras located at the beauty salon.

It's possible, since there is some sort of headland in the middle of the block, near the fire hydrant, which could have been used as a turn-around.

RSBM

I think there's some confusion about which street is being discussed. @labradoodlelover posted that the feeder road is one way -- in fact, it is. ("Feeder" is the local parlance for "frontage" or "service" road, for those of you who are not local to Houston.)

Redhaw, on the other hand, is a one-lane street with no signage, lane markings, etc. indicating that it is a one-way street.

And yes, I was indeed traveling on the one-way feeder away from the Wilcrest/I-10 intersection, in the direction of Redhaw (Eldridge @ I-10 area, just past the Omni).
Huh? where is the exploding head emoji when you need it :)

Would you be so kind to explain which is the one-way feeder? For clarity, the body was found on the one-way street?

Huh? where is the exploding head emoji when you need it :)

Would you be so kind to explain which is the one-way feeder? For clarity, the body was found on the one-way street?

The "feeder" is the I-10 frontage/service road. It's a one-way.

Redhaw -- where the victim was discovered -- is simply a one-lane (read: "very narrow") street which tees into the I-10 feeder/service/frontage.

OK, I bow to your superior local knowledge. However, those were the observations I made looking at the video provided. If it was a true one way street, there would only be traffic flow in one direction. The video clearly shows a car coming in the opposite direction and it pulls over to let @HouDat pass. There are also stop signs at both ends and a vehicle can clearly enter at both ends of the street. Perhaps its a difference in description between UK and US streets?

Anyway, the point I was trying to make was, that if whoever was responsible for disposing of the body came into the street at the opposite end, they may well have left the same way they came, therefore avoiding any cameras located at the beauty salon. BTW, is the beauty salon new? The streetview images I have show a detached residence.

BTW, I have a Labradoodle, who is currently sprawled across my legs :)
I am sorry if you thought I was being snarky - I wasn't trying to come across that way:) I did, in fact, think that you were talking about the feeder road - that is one way. The road that she was found on is not designated a one way road, you are correct, but two cars cannot travel on it going the opposite directions at the same time that's why @HouDat had to move to the side to let the car pass. Hope this helps. Again, usually you find these super narrow roads in the country - it is a very strange road for the area.

PS. Aren't they the best? I just love my girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann