OH - James Hutchinson, 6, abused, thrown in river, Middletown, 28 Feb 2021 *GUILTY*

Significance of Pic?
Pic of Brittany Gosney (& James? or another child?) captioned in pic itself.
"Make a Wish" and I think maybe ---- Share Your Ears ---- ???
Am I misreading or misunderstanding??? Anyone???

12743827_1555115851465994_5769434003435916400_n.jpg

Facebook
Facebook

ETA: Oops, shoulda Googled. A MakeaWish tie in w Disney.
#ShareYourEars in Celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 90th Anniversary!

Any special connection to James?

Last edited:
If they can prove that James pressured BG to get rid of the kids, then his charge should equal what she's looking at. Just because he wasn't physically involved doesn't mean he isn't guilty of conspiracy.
That man looks like a crack head, what was she doing with him to begin with? If he pressured her to get rid of the kids, why not give them back to their father(s)? There is something not right with the story being offered.

That man looks like a crack head, what was she doing with him to begin with? If he pressured her to get rid of the kids, why not give them back to their father(s)? There is something not right with the story being offered.

I agree he looks like a drug addict and they aren't known to have lucid thought processes. Probably both of them were using each other; he had a place to stay, his needs were met and she had a man in her life. One who probably harped that the kids were too noisy, took up too much of their time, were a drain on their finances when all he wanted was to get high, etc etc.

Not much of a trade-off, if this is what mommy did -- get rid of this beautiful little red-haired child (I'm a big fan of red-heads) in exchange for that ~man~ ? Why not the other two as well?
SMH.

Another little one up there with all those other angels we have mourned here.

I have one of those joyful first graders and this just rings so true. They find such joy in every thing. Poor adorable little James.
Yes -- everything you suggest -- "You want to play (whatever)?" and they say "Yes, mommy!" Anything. Unless they're over-tired, anything is fun for them. As long as they're not being hurt or abused -- and from what I've seen here on WS, even then they try to smile and please their torturer.
What is wrong with these people who do these things? You don't throw away a child like you would a bag of trash.

This is an excellent example of why I would like to see a “no questions asked” safe drop off option for children of all ages, not just newborns.

If parents knew they could take their child or children to a designated place such as a fire station without repercussions it would save lives!
Or give them up for adoption, for crying out loud.
There are so many people, couples, families that would love to have children and aren't able to and would lovingly welcome a child into their homes.
I am just so angry at these monsters right now.
I never followed a child's case until little Lucas and then Gannon's and I said, no more little ones.
Yet, here I am .. so pi$$ed off that this sweet little guy's life ended the way it did, by the people that he loved the most and was suppose to love and protect him.
UGH

I agree he looks like a drug addict and they aren't known to have lucid thought processes. Probably both of them were using each other; he had a place to stay, his needs were met and she had a man in her life. One who probably harped that the kids were too noisy, took up too much of their time, were a drain on their finances when all he wanted was to get high, etc etc.
bbm
Exactly my thoughts.
Is a probably unemployed, dependent man -- who could be gone tomorrow -- worth that much more than your own flesh and blood? Why? Why?
Which one truly loves you more? And who will love you tomorrow?

When are these so called mothers going to put their children first before a lousy dead beat guy who is no blood to their kids. I’ll never ever understand it. It’s sickening! I think the story stinks. She is playing the poor me card now she has been caught. Thankfully the 2 other kids are old enough to talk freely about what actually happened.

Middletown Police Chief David Birk said the Ohio River levels near the I-275 bridge in Lawrenceburg, Indiana were still too high and too dangerous to search. Crews will continue to monitor the river levels through the week and will assessed for safety when the search can resume, Birk said.

North Star International K9 Search and Recovery, a group who initially started to search for Hutchinson’s body Sunday, pulled off from their efforts Monday and described treacherous conditions encountered by rescue crews.
Recovery efforts for James Hutchinson suspended Wednesday due to Ohio River levels

Maybe her "wonderful new man" (gag) had abused James and she had to hide it; so she couldn't give him to his bio dad ?
Imo.

This is an excellent example of why I would like to see a “no questions asked” safe drop off option for children of all ages, not just newborns.

If parents knew they could take their child or children to a designated place such as a fire station without repercussions it would save lives!

The problem with that scenario is that even though there may be no criminal charges laid against a parent who decides to drop off their kids, society needs to catch up and not paint them as unfit parents or uncaring people. Too many people still say " How could they give away their kids?" No one blinks an eye if it's a newborn being given up for adoption but kids old enough to know they are unwanted probably stay in foster homes until they age out and who knows how they end up.

Not much of a trade-off, if this is what mommy did -- get rid of this beautiful little red-haired child (I'm a big fan of red-heads) in exchange for that ~man~ ? Why not the other two as well?
SMH.

Another little one up there with all those other angels we have mourned here.

My son is a red head and I think that’s why this case has hit me so hard. His dad is remarried and this and Gannon’s case had me thinking about what I’d do if his step-mom did something to him. It just makes me sick to my stomach. This poor sweet baby.

If anyone murdered my child-- I might be in jail as well !
Not sure if I could contain myself from going after them.
Just saying.

I'm judging a book by its' cover here ... but the egg donor's boyfriends' mugshot makes me wonder what she saw in him ?
If he didn't like children, all she had to do was to let the bio dad have them.

When are these so called mothers going to put their children first before a lousy dead beat guy who is no blood to their kids. I’ll never ever understand it. It’s sickening! I think the story stinks. She is playing the poor me card now she has been caught. Thankfully the 2 other kids are old enough to talk freely about what actually happened.
bbm
Agreed. ^^^

Their testimony is going to be crucial at the trial.
Poor babies.
They must have heard and witnessed the sad sight of little James crying, and trying to get back in the car. :(

For the terror alone, that James suffered -- I think bio egg donor should spend the rest of her pathetic life in prison and never get the older kids back.
No appeals. No parole.
Imo.

A search for Hutchinson’s body in the Ohio River has been hampered by high waters.

Meanwhile, nearby school districts, some with tragic histories of their own, are offering a helping hand during this difficult time.

“Our hearts just break for our Middletown neighbors, who are really just processing something that is unimaginable,” Tracey Carson with Mason City Schools said.

Shortly after news of Hutchinson’s death broke, Mason schools sent their therapy dogs to their suffering Middletown counterparts.

“Sadly, because of our district’s own experience with tragedies — nothing quite like what they’re dealing with there, but with young students trying to process their own feelings — we’ve found that the therapy dogs make such a difference,” Carson said.

Elizabeth Beadle is with Middletown City Schools.
In time of tragedy, Middletown schools finds outpouring of support

“When he was small, he touched our hearts with his red hair and bright eyes,” Neely said.

Leigh Pheiffer is one of James’s former teachers. She fought to hold back the tears as she spoke about him.

“His life mattered to this entire community,” she said.

“When I close my eyes and pictures James, I see him rounding the corner, coming towards the kindergarten classrooms. I see his little hands clenching the straps of his backpack and his tiny feet coming down the hall. He would be the first one to greet me every morning.”

Those who showed up say they just wanted to be there for their community.

“I just can’t imagine someone doing that to a 6-year-old,” said Michael Ingram, who attended the vigil. “Like, how could they do that.”
‘His life mattered:’ Former teacher remembers James Hutchinson at school vigil

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993