UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking out loud here as, much like everyone in this thread, I am deeply disturbed and confused by this. If the police officer is an ex partner of SE, where could the involvement of this woman come into it? Considering she was there at the same time in the same location, she must play a big part in this?
She has been arrested for assisting an offender, which may have taken place after the initial incident with SE. If the next day for empale she has become aware that the police officer is guilty of an offence and she has helped to conceal or obstruct the investigation.

I highly doubt the woman arrested was also present. She’s been arrested under suspicion of aiding an offender. If she was present in the location that Sarah disappeared, the report would have been “two arrested in connection with disappearance” ie equal weighting. I’m leaning more towards a partner or relative that has tried to help the PO evade detection up to whenever he was connected to the case by investigators.
Apologies, my scrambled brain interpreted this as she was there with him during the possible attack. Thanks for clarifying.

SKY anchor stated that police were searching wooded areas in Kent (I saw that bit of their morning news) but AFAIK that's the only report (broadcast, not printed on their website). It's not been specifically confirmed by the police, so probably falls into a category of almost certainly true, but officially unverified

Is it really the case SE was married the Lib divorced? Strange it’s not come to light til now and you would imagine that after current boyfriend was excluded the police would have switched attention to the ex very early on.

That sort of information could possibly be found very easily on ancestory or similar if true.

Ancestory does not show names/details of living people, other than to the person who owns the 'tree'. Not sure about other sites but would imagine it's the same

I cannot find a single news source which states she was married, I'm not sure where the person who posted that has got it from. Incorrect info I think.

This is why links to official sources are so important because otherwise it just becomes Chinese whispers and some will assume it is fact and before you know it everyone is discussing something that may not even be true.

I think the thread will end up closed today for major clean up.

I highly doubt the woman arrested was also present. She’s been arrested under suspicion of aiding an offender. If she was present in the location that Sarah disappeared, the report would have been “two arrested in connection with disappearance” ie equal weighting. I’m leaning more towards a partner or relative that has tried to help the PO evade detection up to whenever he was connected to the case by investigators.

I’m not so sure, a woman being present would have made it much more likely for SE to get into a car. Something like if a woman was driving and stopped to ask for directions and then said something like I don’t you to walk home alone, I’ll drop you home. Also its likely difficult to keep someone in a back seat on the motorway kicking and screaming with only a driver so the guy could have been the one restraining her. I’m just speculating, a lot of questions remain. I just can’t think of a scenario she would willingly get in the car with an older random guy alone. Also maybe they were closer to her age and seemed really normal.

I’m not so sure, a woman being present would have made it much more likely for SE to get into a car. Something like if a woman was driving and stopped to ask for directions and then said something like I don’t you to walk home alone, I’ll drop you home. Also its likely difficult to keep someone in a back seat on the motorway kicking and screaming with only a driver so the guy could have been the one restraining her. I’m just speculating, a lot of questions remain. I just can’t think of a scenario she would willingly get in the car with an older random guy alone. Also maybe they were closer to her age and seemed really normal.
Yes but you don't address Parmalade's very strong point, if she was there at the time of the offence she would in the eyes of the law be just as culpable for the disappearance and would have been arrested on the same charge. Assisting an offender is all about knowingly trying to stop the arrest of a guilty person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb