UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure this is right. Clapham Common/A205 Poynders is very much not on any realistic route from Charing Cross to Kent.

I don’t doubt he selected Clapham specifically for the purpose of selecting a young woman to follow. It is a well known area of london popular with young professionals. I make no assessment of whether his intent at stage was murder. But if he wanted to maximise chances of finding a young woman walking alone, but with a direct route back to Kent, this makes complete sense.

You know, I’ve just re-checked and, whilst I changed the first option (top of the Thames/A1203) to 8pm I think I omitted to change the second route (via Poynders Rd) to 8pm too. At one point they were both showing as up 140 mins, in fact Poynders route was showing a minute quicker, but having re-checked due to your comment and amended the second route to 8pm also, I concur it looks up to 30 mins longer.

Therefore, I retract my argument that it could (likely) have been on his way home and instead does look to be even more premeditated than it already did. Unless, of course, he was dropping a colleague off nearby first, and maybe they came forward to explain they were in the area on the night and that might also be a reason attention started to turn towards WC (especially if, as another poster suggested, WC didn’t disclose he was in the area on that evening too to his employers).

Not really sure what my own purpose is here - I think I’m trying to draw whatever remaining tiny consolation there is from this awful awful case by trying to find evidence he didn’t at least set out to target in the Clapham area specifically but does look increasingly less likely.

This forum was being used to pull together all possible information on Sarah Everard's disappearance. The sheer volume of comments that apportion blame away from the perpetrator is frankly horrifying.
- Maybe his step Mum abandoning him made him do it?
- Maybe there was an affair
- Maybe sex workers in the area
- Maybe if influencers didn't post bikini shots

If you find yourself blaming anybody but the absolutely vile piece of **** that is Wayne Couzens, then you ought to have a serious word with yourself.
I honestly haven't seen anybody not blaming him. People aren't finding excuses, they're suggesting potential explanations for his thoughts.

Regarding our culture sexually objectifying women and it
leading to crimes of this nature... it would be naive to say
that there is no relation at all but it is far more complicated
than that. For example, in countries like Egypt, sexual
harassment has been epidemic and they are a predominantely
conservative islamic society. Also sexual objectification seems
to be an instrinsic aspect of male sexuality, especially as gay
men seem to objectify other men in the same way. I feel like
WC and men like are him are more motivated by antisocial
personality disorders like narcissism and psychopathy than
they are by socio-cultural influences JMO.

Last edited:
Look at the sign in the background. This is on the road going up to the College, which these cars in the 2200 030321 video at Lordship Lane are coming from.

This is the journey from Poynders and the car is turning right to continue OUT of London.

The model of Seat Exeo WC owned doesn’t have indicators on the wing mirrors.

This forum was being used to pull together all possible information on Sarah Everard's disappearance. The sheer volume of comments that apportion blame away from the perpetrator is frankly horrifying.
- Maybe his step Mum abandoning him made him do it?
- Maybe there was an affair
- Maybe sex workers in the area
- Maybe if influencers didn't post bikini shots

If you find yourself blaming anybody but the absolutely vile piece of **** that is Wayne Couzens, then you ought to have a serious word with yourself.

People are speculating on what may have psychologically led the perp to do something like this.

I think you need to calm down and have 5 minutes with yourself!

I brought up sex workers because... I am one. I am also privy to police reports that are given TO sex workers and not the general public. Not victim blaming, just adding that perhaps the PERP may have been in the area for a reason.
Could I please ask - has lockdown had any effect on you as a worker or on your customer base?

Well no, but as per post, I do wonder if some of this mixed messaging helps to catalyse such behaviour. Maybe not at all - and it was in no way a suggestion that it's women's fault.

I just wonder though if harassment etc would reduce if the media wasnt so full of images that in effect encourage that sort of activity

Are you trying to say that increases some males sexual urges and impulsive behaviour because it’s so readily available?
(Just trying to ascertain the nature of your statement)
I firmly believe that women should have the right to dress and go where they please without fear of being cat called, sexually assaulted or murdered.

Hello. New poster here. Couldn't help but sign up as I feel so deeply saddened. Am I able to post about rumors I have seen circling online or is it against the rules?

The police have found remains but are unsure who it is. What would the normal procedure be? Keep searching until identified? Look for further evidence so he can be charged? Would it be normal to scale up the search after a finding?

I can see all of the UK. I toured London frequently, along with many other major cities. I am also part of numerous Sex Work forums and group chats. Happy to provide proof. But cannot share reports.

Thanks for replying, not asking for proof or specific reports more general info along the lines of women posting that they thought maybe they'd interacted with him or recognised him.

Sorry this is OT but just made me wonder if you do remember all the men you come into contact with, not regular customers but others, does being in a vulnerable job make you pay more attention to cars, faces, conversations?

I hope that doesn't come across in the wrong way, it's an area of life I don't have any experience of and it got me musing, mainly based on police dramas where the sex workers always seem to be able to help the police by remembering their clients.

It’s not victim blaming to say why we think it’s unlikely she would do so. It wasn’t a police car and it’s unlikely in my opinion she would get straight in no questions asked. Even her own family have said she wouldn’t have got into a car. Are they victim blaming her?

No, it is not victim blaming to say she is unlikely to have got into the car. It IS victim blaming to say she is too smart to, too professional, too savvy. It implies anyone that does do that is stupid or not very savvy. It's attaching a judgement to the decision, not just theorising.

As a woman who was assaulted because I made a really bad call, it feels very judgemental.

I honestly haven't seen anybody not blaming him. People aren't finding excuses, they're suggesting potential explanations for his thoughts.
Certainly for me, I was giving some background that may be something of interest, of course it may not be- I know other people here are looking for links to other crimes, and I think there's one or two on here that are potential. I have access to another type of report (not usually public because of the stigma we face) so I felt I would add that he may have a connection to other crimes on women.

Don't want to write anymore, as I think I've added enough. I hope Sarah's family get some news soon.

I am really wondering about whether WC may have partaken in dogging, and that is why he detoured to Clapham. And knows these deserted/wooded areas in Ashford.

A search for popular dogging spots in Kent according to MSM
The places to avoid in Kent after dark - unless you're into dogging

3 spots named in Ashford - all of which are a very short distance to the Leisure Centre/police searches, and 2 are woodlands....

And Clapham Common is named here for top South London dogging spots. The only one close to his work and on the way back home, which may explain why he detoured 30 mins to Clapham to head back home.
The 31 notorious South London dogging sites which come alive after dark

It would also explain an indecent exposure charge, as dogging/cottaging are not illegal per se but the charge of indecent exposure is often used in these cases. Wonder if there have been witnesses (other doggers/cottagers) who have come forward about him.

JMO

Edited by me: To clarify I DON'T think SE was part of anything like this. It just may explain his proclivities and why he was in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ